CATHOLIC GENERAL: ST. ANTHONY PRAY FOR EGYPT EDITION

CATHOLIC GENERAL
>DEDICATED CATHOLIC GENERALS EVERY SUNDAY

Everyone is welcome.
Discuss news, ask question, give answers, be kind to one another, and above all assist one another in living the virtuous life. Did your priest cover the crucifix & statues in violet, anons?

Today is PALM SUNDAY OF THE LORD'S PASSION
Here are your daily readings
usccb.org/bible/readings/040917.cfm

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!
>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.K)
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.S/Can)
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
>Laudate App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
>Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
>Tales of Love and Virtue
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

Other urls found in this thread:

details.com/culture-trends/critical-eye/201406/balloon-boy-hoax-worlds-youngest-heavy-metal-band-heene-boyz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that engagement in politics is ultimately futile in saving the West. The Catholic Church is the only institution that has the cross-border infrastructure needed to guide people away from degeneracy to virtue.

Become a priest & you have jurisdiction over a school (maybe 2) & a parish of hundredes of people (maybe over 1,000).

tl:dr take a leading role in the Catholic Church to save the West

Wow, it's almost as if I oppose all religious theocracies

Your at mass when some beady eyed little Protestant comes up and says

>YOU CANT EARN GRACE!!!

How do you respond? Keep in mind he's probably autistic

>Not replying to that tryhard nonsense with 'k'

Irish bump. Catholic pride world wide.

>Catholic lite here

>woke up late
>about to walk to restaurant to grab a bite
>decided to walk to church since I only missed 10 minutes

Glad I did. Happy Palm Sunday brothers and sisters

I fear the church is losing its European character and will soon becomes shitskin religion or else retarded like protestantism. Anyone who has been to a Mexican mass or a typical novus ordo mass knows what I mean.

It’s a textbook case of WMAF. And the Hapa kids are dragged into it, and treated as props in all his insane projects. Obviously the 7 year old didn’t come up with the script of the “Not Pussified” music video. That was the white dad’s own rant against white feminist society, just using his Eurasian sons as toys.

The Asian wife and Eurasian sons, are just tools in the White dad’s war against white women and their Feminism. He was on Wife Swap twice, with white moms, and it was like a science experiment in proving that no white women would ever put up with the antics of White men in WMAF. The stuff he expects of his Asian wife, is like from another planet for white women.

He continues to exploit their Eurasian kids, putting them up to a heavy metal band. Even the magazine that covered it called it

The Heartbreaking Heavy-Metal Ballad of Balloon Boy

details.com/culture-trends/critical-eye/201406/balloon-boy-hoax-worlds-youngest-heavy-metal-band-heene-boyz

I don’t think Falcon just slipped up when he exposed and humiliated his parents on national tv. I think it was either his defiant intentional or passive aggressive attempt to rebel against being a mere prop in his white dad’s exploitative schemes.d

>Sorry, your megachurch is down the road to the right

Remember I said I had flirted with white nationalism and white supremacy? Famous half Asian criminals – from Daniel Holtzclaw, to Elliot Rodger, to Marcus Epstein – also did. It’s because we inherit our white fathers’ racism. Again, WM/AW, simply by being so common and aligned with similar goals (i.e., the white man as king) – produces children who carry on the white fathers’ political legacies.

“Balloon Boy” endorses Donald Trump for GOP nominee

Here again is the father, operating the sons’ Facebook page, making racist remarks against Jews. So yes, racism still is pertinent when a white man is in a relationship with a woman of color – particularly an Asian woman.

For real tho, I'm interested in converting and my evangelical family keeps dropping this on me and it's so retarded that I don't really know how to respond

White guy gloating at a "mudshark" being murdered posts with a picture of him and his Asian wife and kids.
JUNE 1, 201629 COMMENTS
I’m really bad at naming posts.

I saw this today. This is more empirical, in-your-face proof that white guys who marry Asian women oftentimes, like my father, are seeking out “replacement” white women, having been turned off by the “liberation” or “sexual proclivities” of white women

– i.e., the 1 out of a thousand white women that sleeps with black dudes (as opposed to the 1/2 Asian women who marry white).

65c3f95d558294086468b914db8ddfe5.png

My dad literally has his mouth constantly open about black people despite living in a 90% white state… at dinner he’ll just randomly blurt out in a black accent or make comments about “brothers” and what not.

Anyways, a link posted about a Taiwanese woman and a white woman’s murder at the hands of a black male was on Reddit.

I really don’t know the whole story nor do I care… the guy was an ex-con, surprise, surprise, ex-cons are violent people, people wound up dead. It happens.

I won’t go into the details, since you can read them yourselves.

percent truthful about this dynamic within White male / Asian women relationships, since my dad is also a flagrant anti-black racist and Holocaust denier. Not all white men with Asian women are like this – but I’m starting to think this is more common among the FOB-type / middle-American couplings.

Now, most importantly is that I myself, despite being mixed, at once point ventured into racist territory. I learned this from my father and picked it up around 22-23 years old; despite going to school in an all-minority district, having all black teachers / administrators, and having a black girlfriend as my first love.

As to how I got into white nationalism is a long story, (I mention it in my earlier posts), largely as a result of being shot down by a white girl I liked for “having an Asian body”, despite me considering myself “white,” followed by rapid weight loss, an interest in extreme white nationalism in an attempt to be “white.”

This mental illness seems endemic to some Hapas, such as Elliot Rodger, Marcus Epstein, Daniel Holtzclaw, when they seem to target blacks as a means of proving our whiteness to ourselves; ironically I went through a phase where I disliked seeing black men with white women too. You can figure that one out for yourself.

REMINDER

catholic values are what got us into this mess. "God Loves all"
"take care of the less fortunate"
"Everyone is worth the same"
believing these three things, people allowed the moral fabric of society to decay by accepting new, worse cultures that replace our old ones.

am was a tiny apartment with a neurotic white guy, while her brothers and sisters were making millions upon millions with their Chinese husbands / wives. But Sharon makes it so that Asian male / white women couples are broken when the reality is the opposite is producing nothing but failures and criminals.

Here’s what Celeste doesn’t seem to understand. By constantly refusing to acknowledge such a huge imbalance and keeping a gag order on us figuring out our identity on our terms (i.e., we all have white dads) she’s making it worse – especially for the non passing hapas.

1. Feminism aside, in the REAL world, most Asian women don’t care about feminism and just LOVE tall white guys and Western features and pink skin and most young Asian girls literally HATE Asian men. I hear this ten times a week. He’s gonna search “Asian women” and see women like his mom being marketed online to white men. He’s gonna go on PUA forums and see men bragging about banging 100 Asian girls in five years. Her son will hear it and BURN OUT.
2. Half Asians with Asian fathers seem to produce success after success, from Bond girls to NASA scientists to real estate developers. They’re everywhere. Hell even the sons of black men and white women have surpassed WMAW sons.
6d7c168910d294cb8bc46492d5ac278f

Don’t tell us what to do. We figured it out on our own.

stop this

>implying that the koran doesn't literally say that using any means to convert the world to islam is good and will earn you an all-you-can-fuck buffet in heaven

RACIST CHRISTIAN

KYS

Alison Wu disappearance case highlights how Asian women have taken the place of White women, and are the new face of "Missing White Woman Syndrome"
APRIL 25, 20169 COMMENTS
b349e1ee0e21741dd2e4bb6070db49ee.png

For a long time I would never look at picture of my parents, simply because they made me uncomfortable to look at. There’s another reason why my parents had very few genuine friends; my suspicion is most people don’t really like being around fetish couples.

Alison Wu disappearing with some white dude means two things:

Asian women have successfully taken the place of the missing white woman syndrome
Asian women are the new white women – and have worked their way to replacing the white woman at the white man’s side.
WMAW has become so common that in some places it totally outnumbers WMWW – that Asian women have literally achieved what they wanted – total integration at all costs, and now they and their children are successfully are making news stories as America’s new “white.”

Other people of color – don’t get it twisted. Asian women are not women of color anymore. They are highly sought after by white men. Their only appeal is that they tolerate the needs and demands of the traditional American red blooded white man, while white women no longer do.

If you are a white man who:

Believes that the white man needs to be cherished and valued for his race
Wants white children but doesn’t want the effort of dealing with a “feminist, bitchy white woman”
Has 1960’s eras views of women’s expected behavior and submissiveness
Hates black males (White men hate black men / asian women couples the most)
Wants to feel big without having to actually be big
You marry an Asian woman. Describes my parents to a T.

This a big difference between being a Catholic in the US & the UK. Here, it's mostly atheists we argue with.

On the topic of grace, I think when arguing with an evangelical, it'd be best to argue from scripture. So I'd quote a passage like:
>And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life everlasting: that both he that soweth, and he that reapeth, may rejoice together. John 4:36
Clearly, Christ is here saying he who works, receives 'wages', & when one works for God, that wage is everlasting life.

Half-Asian Girl Schuyler Bailar makes History again as First Transgendered Athlete to Compete on a NCAA Division I men's sport
APRIL 12, 20164 COMMENTS
Link Here. Story from April 10th, 2016.

f36aa857b4eb6fe83e55cccb039f13a9 (1).png
Half-Asian girl Schuyler Bailar is now a man. Extending congratulations to her. I think she’s incredibly brave, but knowing Asian moms / white dads, who dream of that all-American white picket fence, this kind of thing probably makes them nuts. No, WMAW is rarely progressive. As I said, nobody really knows what we go through as half-Asians with white dads / Asian moms… even if they’re “not that bad” (which I’m sure Schuyler’s parents aren’t), we still have a shiiiiiiitload of issues.
This is another interesting case demonstrating what we go through.

I think many of us half-Asian kids internalize the highly sexualized aspect of WMAW and the stereotypes of the Asian china doll belonging to the white male…. As I said, you don’t grow up under a stereotypical “white man and Asian woman” couple, completely ignore its stereotypes (especially when your mom and dad live up to the stereotypes – and even if they don’t, I mean, c’mon, even still…), surrounded by a white society that hates Asian people but loves Asian vagina.

Witnessing that dynamic (the dominant white male / submissive Asian woman image) as a child might so upset the female child as to push her to try to escape her gender, wherein she no longer feels like she falls under the sexual gaze of the white male father.

I’m actually being serious here.

White man / Asian woman couples are straight up weird. I even believed this before I was aware something was wrong with me. For a long time I didn’t even look at my parents’ photographs… and in my mind my mother was White.

EXPLAIN THIS RACIST