So can we all agree this guy is the antichrist?

So can we all agree this guy is the antichrist?

He's gonna do a Scar (Lion King) and betray Trump (Mufasa). Barron (Simba) will rise up and avenge his father in Armageddon, killing Kushner and his followers.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2014/08/10/ceos-swatches/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up goy. The west must listen to him and be prepared to die for Israel :^)

"LONG LIVE THE KING!"

His right eye is slighter higher on his face than his left. Is this what the Bible warns?

Idk, but he's very handsome.

>that watch

More like autismchrist

i would suck his jewish cock and let him fuck my boipucci

Dr. peterson plz leave

Almost certainly.

Nah. Life isn't a Disney film. We're all fucked.

He looks like a mannequin... what you are seeing is self-conscious power.

Kek take him out

Bow down to the one you really serve.

>save the children donald
>think of the children donald

honestly, i voted for trump, but honestly lie after lie for like 3 months. syria is the straw that broke the camel's back. im struggling to find a reason to stay on the train, but right now i feel like ive been conned.

Fucking greek, give debts to Germany.

He's certainly (((trouble))) but McMasters is a bigger problem. Goddamnit why'd Trump take the bait on Flynn

-gtfo CREW

>i would suck his jewish cock and let him fuck my boipucci

he does look like a son of satan desu

Trump should have him killed and marry Ivanka off to me.

He is the literal antichrist desu

Voting from Canada??? Guess that offsets one of the millions of illegal beaners voting in California

I always knew you were a faggot Greece

the lion king and mufasa? wtf are you talking about stupid brit... I mean yes trump and this zionist and killary are all zionist bullshit... but man all that mufasa shit was gay as fuck KEK

stfu milo

shill alert

give konsinberg to germany
and crimea to ukraine
and karelia to finland

fucking mongol bydlo

i dont think that is how the prophecy goes. but I do want to know how this kike has turned Trump into Anti-Trump. Must be some Antichrist super power.

He is not the anti christ simply because the left hates him.

The anti christ is supposed to be a 10/10 charismatic guy.

He also has a brother that doesn't make any fucking sense.

and by the way barron is a fucking autist, deal with it guys... notice that I fucking absolutely hate killary and dronebama and bby bush and soros and the fed reserve and all that shit... but trump is the exact same shit, that's obvious

opposing trumps zionist foreign policy that supports saudis israel turkey against christians in the middle east is not shilling its a DUTY

>Armageddon

That's 1000 years from now when the mellinial kingdom ends

and his false prophet

>give konsinberg to germany
Fuck you.
>and crimea to ukraine
Fuck you.
>and karelia to finland
Fuck you.

>fucking mongol bydlo
Suck my dick.

whispering constant lies to his ears

Not gonna lie, this is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

What does Lion King have to do with the book of Revelations?!?

Look at those eyes. Jesus Christ, this is one shady looking motherfucker.

What the fuck are you talking about? The left, right and jewish media all love him now. The only ones who hate him are us

AHAHAH FAGGOT

Nope.

He does not share you sense of humor, pol. I guess I can tell you that much.

I don't know I he even has some. Weird stuff. I mean, he knows he's going to lose, yet plays this game anyway. That's idiotic. A normal person would have given up and resigned. Only a truly crazy person persists in such an error. And there you have it.

With so many idiots on this Planet, it was only a matter of time the Big Boss would empty the box. Is that sarcastic? I guess so.

He is attractive. Are we really sure he is a jew?

also christ had a brother. But he is probably not the antichrist since owning a building with an address of 666 is just too fucking obvious. he is probably into evil shit though

Lion King? Really

I literally laughed so hard are we fucking ten now?

Well, we have little time left. So you better make your peace because once shit goes down it will be too late. Literally.

But first....

The 3rd World War

ID on that watch?

the fact that Trump is triangulating towards the center and surrounding himself with globalists is really pissing me off. internationally he's being a total kike shill.

however domestically I like what he's done so far. not happy about some of the more liberal shit he's people are floating around like a VAT tax.

Trump channeled his inner Bannon to get elected and now it looks like he's cutting deals with the enemy.

I doubt anybody will go to jail, pretty sure no wall and we'll probably get some kind of gimped version of Obamacare. the bone he'll throw us is maybe less shitskins and more Euro immigrants.

if somebody better primarys him in 2020 I'll probably vote against him

And all you pathetic, greedy World Leaders, Popes, Tycoons and other vermin of the Now: You will end up pretty dead soon. Everyone of you. Let that sink in for a moment.

Really makes you think.
You.

I have it on good authority stories of secret boyfriends during his Harvard years will be hitting blogs soon.

>x is the antichrist
getting tired of this bait. i thought obama was the anti-christ. or was it bush? cheney?

The Lion King thing was a joke.

Seriously though, this guy could be the antichrist. I get major bad vibes when I look at him.

I thought that was bullshit too, but Kushner is downright unsettling. Besides those posers didn't buy 666 Fifth Avenue and use it to run a Technology company called 'Lucent' technologies.

He's the Antichrist. He isn't sided with anyone other than those who can help him on his rise to power. It just so happens that the kikes have that power.

its called reverse snobbery.
fortune.com/2014/08/10/ceos-swatches/

This isn't true at all. Lucent technologies were bought by Alcatel like 10 years ago.
Fake news.

Never said he owned the company, he owned real-estate that the company operated out of (666, 5th Avenue).

ALSO WRONG.
Kushner bought the property after the merger.
You're just talking out your ass, shill faggot.

>rigged trips of peace