Has Sup Forums been taken over by libtards or something?

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you people. Funny how 59 missiles causes Sup Forums to do a 180 on their view on Trump. Oh and also here's a picture of chemical weapon containers at Shayrat airbase.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491649699577.webm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/29/darfur-conflict-sudanese-government-has-gassed-hundreds-of-child/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491649699577.webm

>>/r/The_Donald

OP eternally btfo in one post.
Just because you voted for a guy doesn't mean he's immune to criticism.

It's russian shills. They're pretending to be against trump for a while to throw off the people from the US government who are investigating them. This whole thing was a show designed to make people think Trump is going against Putin.

>
fpbp

fuck off. It was a false flag but if Assad wants to gas his own people thats his business. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM WE HAVE HAJIS HERE WE SHOULD BE SHOOTING

>Has Sup Forums been taken over by libtards or something?

You shills can not make Trump's own words disappear from history no matter how hard you try.

OP BTFO

op should kill himself for being so utterly btfo so quicky

trump was a mistake and #imwithHer now

MADAM PRESIDENT

No, we just stopped trusting Trump.

Jesus, that was fucking savage...

>Funny how 59 missiles causes Sup Forums to do a 180 on their view on Trump.
Maybe it's because Trump did a 180 on his views? I'm personally not ready to give up yet, but it is a very serious disappointment.

I never liked Trump but I like what he did with the Sharyat strike.

First post best post

>those subtitles can only be written by someone who speaks/understands russian

really makes you think :^)

>literally a tanned white man

Fuck you if you support killing these brace warriors.

What I find most interesting is that a video was created targeting US?! (or that other site that starts with r)

Is the Russian ?pilot? speaking the truth? I have no fucking clue. But we are the audience.

Because of this, how can any video be viewed as anything other than potential propaganda?

If Sup Forums is a tool for domestic opinion manipulation, that is not a good thing. I like that the narrative is no longer controlled by the CIA & MSM, but does that leave this place dangerously rudderless in that we are open to manipulation?

hurr, durr, Sup Forums is right. Are we?

>Funny how 59 missiles causes Sup Forums to do a 180 on their view on Trump.
Funny how you support bombing a country that literally did nothing to us.

>Oh and also here's a picture of chemical weapon containers at Shayrat airbase.
So what?

he's a Russian

No one has actually turned on Trump. Literally all the anti-Trump posters are Shareblue/CTR shills trying establish a commie beachhead here on Sup Forums.

MFW I actually saw this on Russia|24 yesterday in actual Russian language.

>not wanting to die for kikes is being a liberal
Wow nigger, I didn't know plebbitors were THIS dumb.

Those chemical containers had been disclosed in previous inspections and had been disabled by having holes drilled in them.

>No one has actually turned on Trump
So explain why you support Trump bombing a country that did nothing to the USA that benefits only Israel.

>59 missiles

90 million taxpayer dollars spent on attacking the good guys*

FTFY

0.001 penny was deposited in your account mr Kikenberg. thank you for your good work.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill
Fuck off dude.

>its russian shills

Wow

The joke writes its self

You've literally become neocons

I realized that after I posted. Had my volume off.

Explain why "not supporting" trump will have any effect on anything?

oh right you can't lmao

>mfw shills are arguing against themselves constantly

>Unironicly calling someone a libtard\
GO BACK TO r/the_donald

t. le_donald

That guy doesnt know what hes talking about, those are containers for chemical agents, there are containers for what hes talking about but they dont look quite like those ones.

>Explain why "not supporting" trump will have any effect on anything?
At least you wouldn't be supporting a Zionist doing the will of Israel.

How's it feel to be betrayed by Trump?

>oh right you can't lmao
Oh right, I just did! LMAO!

>>mfw shills are arguing against themselves constantly
Notice how you don't actually have an argument that supports Trump's actions but instead try to deflect back onto me?

Basically this, it's so Fucking blatant shilling from Russians.

I am a pretty big Trump supporter, and I'm not too thrilled with these strikes.

If this turns out to be a discrete/limited action. i.e. (((Intelligence))) says Syria gassed these people, and our response it to damage the militarily infrastructure used to support the gassing.

then that's one thing. It is not particularly out of line with what Trump promised, or maybe even his duties as president.

That is different than boots on the ground massive military commitment in a sandpit as he argued Iraq was.

So as a Trump supporter, I'm temporarily giving the guy a pass, though he is sure starting to look a little Neocon-ish.

Very interesting, it's almost as if Russia has interests in disrupting American politics...

>That guy doesnt know what hes talking about, those are containers for chemical agents, there are containers for what hes talking about but they dont look quite like those ones.
Even if they are, so what?

Are we the policemen of the world? Are we to bomb anyone and anything that does something the president doesn't like anymore?

Funny how Trump isn't bombing ISIS cause of the attack in Sweden. There were pictures of women bisected and dead dogs in the street from that attack.

Funny how Trump isn't doing a damn thing about White genocide in South Africa.

Oh wait...those things have nothing to do with Israel.

Because Israel is nothing but a base of operations for the US. Basically anything that hurts russia/Iran benefits the US.

>Trump

surprisingly Russia has internet too, they have their own Sup Forums and /k/ and use twitter, and someone got into contact with this guy after the images of the airbase post-attack (taken by a Russian, maybe him?) were used falsely to prove chemical weapons were present.

>Israel is base of operations for US
This is why they attacked your ship and killed plenty of your sailors, and got off untouched, right?

see
And come back here to say that you are a retard.

Also F U.

Because Op you faggot, WE'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE.

>Invade Middle Eastern Country for "humanitarian" reasons.
>Waste countless dollars and lives.
>Voters get pissed and then everyone wants a liberal pussy like Obama to become president for 8 years.
>We then leave but the newly created gap allows radical groups to form.

....Do you all see the picture?

>Because Israel is nothing but a base of operations for the US.
rotflmao. what? Israel is the only reason why the US does anything in the middle east.

A collapsed or destabilized Syria (not to mention middle east) does nothing but benefit Israel.

Why else has ISIS never attacked Israel? Because getting rid of Israel isn't ISIS's mission. Destabilization is.

>Basically anything that hurts russia/Iran benefits the US.
Anything that hurts Syria/Iran benefits Israel.

Israel and the US don't want Russian assisting Syria and Iran because that strengthens Syria and Iran. No Russia interfering = weaker Syria and Iran.

>here's a picture of chemical weapon containers at Shayrat airbase

fake
that is cluster bombs reed the text

Sage this /ptg/ fag

Name ONE (1) reason how can you be proud of this.

Then explain this.

>ERRYTHANG IS CUZZA WHITEY - I MEAN, JEWS
That's what you sound like. That's exactly what you sound like. You see Jews behind everything bad like niggers see whites behind everything that happens to them.

I see what you did there.

American politics are domestic in nature. The election was decided on anti-Hillary and economic issues.

Is a more isolationist US in the interest of russian/chinese? probably yes.

Is a more isolationist US in the interest of the US? Ron Paul would say yes. Many Trump supporters would say yes. I think so.

Does this make Ron Paul or Trump a Russian shill? GTFO bitch, of course not.

>That's what you sound like. That's exactly what you sound like.
You sound like someone who supports the Jews and Israel.

Do you?

>You see Jews behind everything bad like niggers see whites behind everything that happens to them.
The difference being we have evidence and are telling the truth.

That is pretty cool. Though the video has nice subtitles; I assume those were not intended for domestic Russian consumption.

They aren't really Sup Forums at all, just foreign invaders.

Because you can fucking prove it. Look at this thread look around you will find that fighting Syria and taking out Assad will only benefit Israel, those fucking kikes.

>Do you?
Uh, faggot? I don't answer to you.

>It's ok when we do it!
kys

(((neocon))) r/tards

Meh, Trump never once hid the fact that he was a pro-Israel 1%er from way fucking back, then he gets into office and you're all shocked when he acts like...a pro-Israel 1%er from way fucking back. Seriously, what is wrong with you people? Why are you the least, tiniest bit surprised by all this?

Nice attempt at a false flag you retard. We still have the same values we had a week ago. Trump is the one who did a 180.

>Uh, faggot? I don't answer to you.
Yeah, you answer to the prime minister of Israel you fucking kike.

>kys
So you deny that the Jews are behind virtually everything bad happening to White people and White civilization?

How fucking new are you?

Sure thing, r/the_donald.

Sup Forums has been raided hard since the Syria thing, just hunker down everyone because it won't last much longer.

What's amazing is that the left was right, there really are Russian shills in our ranks and this Tomahawking has revealed them like flipping on the lights and watching roaches scatter.

>WE WUZ KANGS AN' SHEET THEN WHITEY - DAMMIT, I MEAN THE KIKES DUN FUKKED US OVAH
lol

Yes, yes we get it. You're an anti-White kike. You don't have to keep proving it to us.

I bet you even think the Holocaust happened, and that's why we to support everything that benefits Israel, huh?

You're embarrassing yourself.

Please stop.

WE DONT WANT TO FIGHT WARS FOR KIKE EXPANSION AND OIL BARONS ANYMORE

WHY IS THIS HARD TO UNDERSTAND. ITS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WE VOTED TRUMP

welcome to Sup Forums

Why is it hard to understand that 59 Tomahawks and launching an invasion/overthrowing a leader are not the same thing.

you think you can go against Keks will? He clearly wants WW3 to happen, don't you dare try to stand in his way

I supported trump because I thought Hillary would war monger in the middle east. He was very anti war when he ran. My support for him dropped considerably with this.

>Why is it hard to understand that 59 Tomahawks and launching an invasion/overthrowing a leader are not the same thing.
Why is it hard to understand attacking a country that didn't attack you for the benefit of Israel is not a good or even acceptable thing?

Israel just sold the oil drilling rights in Golan Heights to Genie Energy (owned by dick cheney, jacob rothschild, rupert murdoch) and now they are working to expand even more.

We are tired of working for kikes and oil faggots. Kushner's company Cadre is backed by Soros and we need to be focusing on america, not tempting nuclear powers into world war because of some fucking kikes again.

Most of us didn't turn on Trump.
Do you think we supported him entirely thanks to his views on the middle east? Fuck no. The middle east can burn to shit for all I care.
But it won't. So we have to make better strategic solutions to the war.

Bringing Assad down is in the interest of Israel, Saudi arabia and Turkey. Which is why we can't support that.
I'm still a supporter of Trump, mostly on the domestic front though.

Who's to say these were the target? Those have been drilled and why would they keep chem weapons out in the open and susceptible to damage that could contaminate their airbase? Get real. Total BS made for those easily foooled.

Why would they leave dangerous chemicals stacked on each other out in the open when there is a perfectly good bunker right next to it?

Why are they in haphazard heaps almost in line with one another, but nearly as bad as if a bomb actually struck near it.

Why would you store Sarin gas outside?

Why?

Why is it hard to understand that we are the guarantors of UN Security Council Resolution 2118 which forbids Syria from possessing chemical weapons? All Assad has to do is stop using nerve gas on fucking kids and we'll leave him alone. But I guess that's asking for too much from Russian shills like you two.

THIS and it's so obvious

It wouldn't be fair if the whole world wasn't against us. We will not stop until one of us is defeated. The trump movement will prevail and you liberals will know when I strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Shariablue is on a disinformation campaign.

>Why is it hard to understand that we are the guarantors of UN Security Council Resolution 2118 which forbids Syria from possessing chemical weapons?
Oh so now all of a sudden we're supposed to care about the UN?
The same UN that supports the genocide of the White race via demographic replacement?

Why the fuck do you give a damn what the UN says?

> All Assad has to do is stop using nerve gas on fucking kids and we'll leave him alone.
So we're the policemen of the world now?

If a country does something we don't like, even if it's not to us, we have every right to do whatever the fuck we want to their country?

And you actually believe everything the media and the government tells you?
You literally believe Assad gassed his own people?

>But I guess that's asking for too much from Russian shills like you two.
Said the fucking kike shill.

THIS and it's so obvious

I didn't mean to quote the ww3 tosser

why are conservatives so naive and ignorant?

"They" have an IQ just above room temperature who think their bullets are guided by allah. Stop expecting too much of sand niggers.

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't "do the opposite of whatever liberals are doing"? Redditors thought this was a fun after school hang out where they could trigger liberals while turning it into a right wing hug box like tumblr.

You can fuck off OP. Sup Forums is not 100% ANYTHING.

Assad gassed those kids just like Oswald shot JFK and Bin Laden did 9/11. Most Sup Forums users are cynical, paranoid and very smart. How are you so easily fooled by such an obvious hoax?

>All Assad had to do was not gas kids
Why then would he be stupid enough to do it? Why do you think he committed a war crime with an exotic and appalling posion on civilians including kids? Why?

Wrong. What the left was right is that Trump has the mentality of a little kid and can nuke a country if he see a sad video on the internet.

He's from plebbit where they are banning people for suggesting that the Syrian gas attack may have been a hoax. The_Donald is now controlled internal opposition led by the likes of Shill Mitchell

>if he see a sad video on the internet.
Except if that video shows White people suffering at the hands of niggers or sandniggers.

We're part of the UN whether you choose to be in denial of that fact or not. We could pull out but that is another discussion, right now we're in it and as we are linked to them so too is the power and prestige of the United States. When we say we're going to do something, we do it.

>So we're the policemen of the world now?
You say it like that shit is some brand new development. What planet have you been living on the last sixty years?

>You literally believe Assad gassed his own people?
Yes, just like he did in 2013. But I guess Moscow Center wants you to shill us into forgetting that little incident as well.

Also Sudan has been gassing kids for a few months now.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/29/darfur-conflict-sudanese-government-has-gassed-hundreds-of-child/

What is Trump going to do about that?

Or is Sudan not close enough to Israel?

What layer of chess is this?

>9/11 truther
>that makes me "very smart"
Kill yourself.

>Shill Mitchell

Who the fuck even is that guy? He is a massive cucked civic nationalist who hates Pepe. And literally who is he? Why does TD nosh him off so much all the time?

Don't get me started on Mike Thernovitch.

>Oh so now all of a sudden we're supposed to care about the UN?

>Why the fuck do you give a damn what the UN says?
We honor our commitments and this one is an important one and the resolution need to be inforced...unlike BO's "red line" fail

>The same UN that supports the genocide of the White race via demographic replacement?
Not relevant...see above

>So we're the policemen of the world now?
Not relevant...see above

>If a country does something we don't like, even if it's not to us, we have every right to do whatever the fuck we want to their country?
See above

>And you actually believe everything the media and the government tells you?
You literally believe Assad gassed his own people?
Show us your proof and intel then

>Said the fucking kike shill.
That's it! Calling people shills is now pol's version of PC twats crying "that's racist!"

Oh look it's yet another burger who gets aggressive and nasty when you bring 9/11 into question.

>We're part of the UN whether you choose to be in denial of that fact or not.
So if the UN demands the USA disarms the citizens of their firearms the USA should comply, right?

>We could pull out but that is another discussion, right now we're in it and as we are linked to them so too is the power and prestige of the United States.
Holy shit you're a sheep.

>When we say we're going to do something, we do it.
Even when it has nothing to do with us, causes us nothing but trouble and does not benefit us in the least.

>You say it like that shit is some brand new development. What planet have you been living on the last sixty years?
And I disagree with all that as well. From WW1 onward the JewSA has done nothing but stick its nose into shit that has nothing to do with it. And it's caused nothing but trouble.

...Something you apparently support.

>Yes, just like he did in 2013.
You mean the one the rebels were responsible for?

>But I guess Moscow Center wants you to shill us into forgetting that little incident as well.
Said the faggot that wants the USA to attack everyone for the benefit of Israel and the UN.