Google's advice for raising boys

I want off this ride

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/06/7-tips-on-how-to-raise-a-boy-right-feminist-style/
archive.fo/QZbG7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Feminism is about the equality of the genders

Feminism is proof bitches are stupid.

But, but, but, if we kill all men that would end rape culture!

Seeing blood and guts and millions of dead niggers and spics and gore doesn't phase me, hell I can eat and get a kick out of it, but this bothers me. Feminism is fucking cancer.

>tfw it's true

>it's real

>mfw

I was gonna report this but I dont want to bring my google searches into the light more than they need to be, so someone else should, this offends me deeply

report it to google

>thoughtcatalog
>Anna Gus
Jesus Christ this is some old school bodybuilding.com trolling by /fit/

Why does the word "right" make the difference?

I honestly thought Milo was just trolling when he posted a screenshot of it.
>mfw I found out it was true too

How to raise a boy right is to make him never listen to a single thing his mother says and always disrespect her, prepares him to treat girls like shit enabling him the ability to fuck alot and be a socially successful person.

Its a satirical site.

"Liberalism is a mental disorder."

Because the title of the article is that and google brings up the most relevant searches to whatever you typed in

It's fucking satire, you dipshits. Read it, then read the rest of the articles by the same writer, if it's not clear.

Subtle onion.

i hate phone posters

It's satire, fool.

>thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/06/7-tips-on-how-to-raise-a-boy-right-feminist-style/

Maybe it's sarcasm?

>feedback
>this is just wrong
just report it and get it removed

All liberals are mentally ill.

But everyone hates leafs

it's satire

crazy that first result on google tho

Link:
>thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/06/7-tips-on-how-to-raise-a-boy-right-feminist-style/

Most likely satire, but Jesus Christ.

Removing "right" from the search yields this.
Also
>get physical

I know it means encouraging exercise, but that heading...

HAHAHAH

POST THIS ON FACEKEK TO REDPILL UR FRIENDS

>get physical

Fuck off Mohammed

Can a baby grow normal without any breastmilk?

And has no business being at the top of the best results for a major search engine.

Take your head out of your ass. The world around you is really happening, stop getting steamrolled and cucked by it faggot.

No

>Get physical

Hey.
thoughtcatalog.com/anne-gus/2014/06/7-tips-on-how-to-raise-a-boy-right-feminist-style/
archive.fo/QZbG7

All of that is supposed to be a satire of feminism. Google confused it with a credible source. Read into that what you will.

>How to raise a boy
>Abort him

Dont compute

>Google confused it with a credible source
Thats the problem

So basically
>shit on his existence unless he is a fag
Thanks, Google.

Where are the fake news crying cucks now?

see

Hey retards it's a joke
>He must learn that in this Patriarchal society, women are facing great hardship as a direct result of him living and breathing; thus, he must respect and agree with all women’s perspectives. He must realize that everyone is equal, but that women are more equal.

This actually helps our cause

(((Google Fact Check))) comes soon, this is going to be great.

how to raise girl right:

abort her. women rape

dont breastfeed her

teach her to check her female privilege

teach her to be ashamed of her "girlish" ways

dont assume she is straight

remove any mother figure from her life

one who wrote that is clearly a psychopath

No, it was fucking satirical.
Did you even read the thread before posting you fucking retard?

Just ignore the Finn.

>Anne Gus
>not recognising a miscer troll

I want nu/pol/ to leave

>google takes the most relevant page/article from the query you posted
>"wow look what Google said about raising boys!"
Fucking retards. All of you.

He's correct though.

>google's search engine mistakes satire for an actual guide
>people think it is real because of Poe's Law
sounds like google fucked up.

That's not what I got.

?

Except he's not. Regardless of whether it's a troll article, it shows the hypocrisy of google. They have no problem censoring anything remotely anti-feminist.

Which one of you anons reported it?

If you rely on a search engine to tell you how to raise your son, you've already failed as a parent

This. If anything this is next level good because normies will see the satire and think it as real, and further themselves from feminism. Also it weeds out the /TheDonald fags polluting this board who lack such basic investigative skills to realise the situation.

I'm loosing faith Sup Forums
Tell me it's going to be ok

This is not feminism. This is child abuse.

>If anything this is next level good because normies will see the satire and think it as real, and further themselves from feminism.
Agreed, but add to that google's bullshit censoring policies. This has as much to do with anti-feminism as it does with google's allegedly impartial censoring campaign.
Do you honestly think google would allow the same satirical article about girls to be the #1 result too?

I doubt any human was involved, it was almost certainly automatically done

It being #1 in google search results doe NOT help dumb mothers raise their boys. However the author made a good effort painting the feminazi stereotype.