How long before this faggot is murdered?

How long before this faggot is murdered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHaFYdnk5Ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon
They he will be a martyr unfortunatly

>using hate word

Some antifa faggot will shoot him on live tv.

FAT

Leave him alone. I feel bad for him now. He did good protesting.

Won't happen. He'll sell out somehow and disown alt right and go into hiding before that could happen

im triggered by your're use of a slur that people of LGPTQPA people find offensive.

i thought when we agreed to do this on discord we wouldn't stoop to their level.

If anything, whoever kills Spencer would be seen as the martyr. No one is going to sympathize with a white supremacist. Most people wish death on them already as it is.

He is my guy so i don't want anything like that to happen to him. Still i wont be surprised he will have to swallow a few extra punches the upcoming years.

Hopefully soon. I hope it's by a rabid pack of niggers too.

A decade or more later he'll become a congressman or some gay shit like that

I hope he comes to Cali one of these days.

I would love to exchange a few punches with him and his cronies, if they're even able to put up a fight back.

why is pol so hard on this guy? anyone can get suckerpunched. anywhere he goes he is a walking target. he runs the constant risk of ending up like George Lincoln Rockwell. in fact, it's probably an inevitability. he does what he does because he believes deeply in his cause though. nothing but respect for this guy, who is a hero of the white race, america, europe and western society.

The majority of us are not white nationalists, I'd say around 50% of the posters on Sup Forums aren't even white.

He is a hero for insecure faggots like you who are unable to coexist with other human beings and think they're better than other people just because of the color of their skin. Fuck him and fuck you too.

The majority of white people posses good values, good judgement, and a greater sense of moral that has allowed them to lend a helping hand to the less fortunate throughout history.

You and Spencer represent none of that. You are the bane of the white race, garbage.

why the fuck does Sup Forums not like richard

Spencer is more principled than you faggots sucking Trump's dick as he starts more wars for Israel.

>How long before this plant fakes his death?
Fixed that for you.

Lol why do h anti fa pick on him so much? I assume because he is a easy target.

Come to Temecula. I'll beat ur ass in a livestream for pol and whatever fucking anti fa site ur from can piss themselves watching.

>Stormfront CIA
>In danger
David Duke is in his 70 and healthy.

>The majority of white people posses good values, good judgement, and a greater sense of moral that has allowed them to lend a helping hand to the less fortunate throughout history.

And what has that wrought except persecution, death, rape, and stagnating/decreasing numbers at the hands of other races?

White nationalism is the ultimate safe space ideology. They literally are so triggered by niggers that they want to remove them all from the country. It's way worse than anything a SJW can come up with.

>The majority of us are not white nationalists
>reddit spacing
You need to leave.

Insecure cuck detected.

Why are you so offended that you have to choose a fight with me, over the internet? You sounds like a 14 year old.

And why the hell do you assume I'm antifa? Everyone who hates Spencer is antifa?

Kill yourself low IQ moron.

He's not a white supremacist.

((((You))))

Sup Forums DOES like richard. What you're looking at are shills and butthurt shitskin nu user (((civic nationalists)))

>race is just skin colour
Wrong

>The majority of us are not white nationalists, I'd say around 50% of the posters on Sup Forums aren't even white.

America maybe.

not soon enough.

The most useless sack of shit, since malcom x

It is because the_donald shills invaded Sup Forums during the election and they hate Richard Spencer.

>If anything, whoever kills Spencer would be seen as the martyr
it is impossible in the modern times to kill someone and be seen as a symbol
its bad marketing and fails the first step in the modern war of ideas and altruism

Hopefully soon. Nobody can stand his constant cringe and autism anymore.

I bet hes a proxy kike.

We said we had to call him a racist. Not a f*****. There's nothing wrong abut being gay. Screw this. I'm out.

I doubt he will be. Homicide brings a kind of heat I don't think anonymous anarcho-syndicalists want. They seem to be content with the disruption they're pretty consistently achieving.

I think what makes the left so ravenous towards richard spencer is he's a very well spoken and polite tech savy guy when people actually talk to him, and this destroys their narrative of 'nazis' being crazy out of touch assholes. And most people he's argued against (mostly reporters) either literally don't know what to say or violently lash out.

>thinking the CIA will let their man be murdered
If he ever gets "murdered" you can be 100% sure they'll just give him a new ID and some plastic surgery so he can go on another mission

>muh reddit
>muh paid shills
>muh shitskins
>no argument

End yourself.

You gonna ignore the fair amount of death and destruction that whites have also been responsible for throughout history?

You want to make a comparison between what I'm talking about and what your insecure ass is bringing up?

>muh white woman got raped the other day
>muh low birthrates

You tell them comrade. Those nazis have nothing against these fool proof arguments. Nicely memed!

No idea, hope he doesn't die tho, too much entertainment value in watching him run away like a bitch after getting punched in the face.

kill yourself. Majority of Sup Forums is white nationalist if not natsoc.

>constantly protesting in areas that don't let citizens stand your ground

I'm pretty sure he just wants to die at this point. I know you have to venture into unsafe northern libshit territory to rustle the most jimmies, but at this point there's no saving this country.

All effort should be put into southern nationalism and getting the states to secede again

I know right. Our brothers in Antifa are so cool and manly. Nazis can only tremble in our presence.

t. nigger

The majority of you are dellusional insecure faggots who are part of a movement that will neve accomplish anything.

Hang yourselves.

And no, actually, the majority of Sup Forums aren't all retarded like you low IQ subhumans.

He is a pussy faggot. He had a posse this time and they looked like they could handle themselves and he does the stupidest thing and runs. He has no street smarts

this guys a retarded faggot

THIS FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE GET IT THROUGH YOUR TINY SKULLS

who cares
hes not even relevant enough to be murdered

KYS

Oh my bad. I thought u where a commie. I don't really like yuppie frat fucks like Spencer either, but why fight him? He is an easy target now since it's like common knowledge he is not a fighter or rolls with fighters. So are you a bully? Come on man. Don't be a bully picking on the weak.

Personally, I think he's working for the government as a paid informant on them "right wing hate group".

I just don't buy this guy and his faggy haircut. Dude comes from a wealthy background. He's got a lot to lose professionally and financially by saying racist things.

Usually people who are openly racist in America are blue collar workers, because they don't have anything to lose. So what if they lose their job at the place that sells tires or some shit. They don't care.

I just don't buy this fuckin' guy. People are motivated by money in life. His story doesn't add up.

His Hitler Youth doesn't even look good

2/10, not very /fa/shy

Damn, who is this yummy mummie I'd like to give some of my cummies?

shut the fuck up richard

That didnt look like it could hurt in the slighest

UGLY

>IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS YOU'RE WORSE THAN SJWs

when niggers on Sup Forums want to kill you i guess you are doing something right.

Looked like a pretty solid punch to me, and ears are weak.

If a person is punched in the ear it can result in permanent damage.

You ever see that ugly ass cauliflower ear shit?

Man, I don't know what I would do if some random guy punched me in public. I wouldn't run off scared like Spencer did. I'd try to beat his fucking ass.

>The majority of white people posses good values, good judgement, and a greater sense of moral that has allowed them to lend a helping hand to the less fortunate throughout history.
The White Man's Burden is a defunct concept from 200 years ago. White nationalism is better. Let them be happy doing their own thing in Africa, and let us be happy doing our own thing in Europe and America.

Spencer's a beast but will probably bee martyred at some point, feels bad man

If hes an agent, hes FBI. CIA is not allowed to openly operate on US soil, and the FBI does this sort of "magnetic leader" scam all the time and many times through recentish history.

WHY DOES ANTIFA WANT A WAR WITH THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD ??

In all honesty, I only said that to see if I could triggger a few stormcucks who do support this faggot. I would never get into a physical fight with anyone, it's not worth the risk of going to jail and putting my career in jeopardy.

A guy like Spencer is also isn't worth my time or energy. If I do happen to ever see him in public, I'll probably just call him a cuck.

When someone attacks me I enter suicidal mode.

You've clearly never been smacked before.

I had a few punches in my face, didn't even really feel it desu

Leafs float in the air. Hard to connect

Pol is where all the NEETs and race realist faggots go to scream into the wind.

Probably shouldnt be shocked when you find them here.
>It is true that pol is probably about half satire tho

Why do you guys hate him?

It takes a brain to feel pain...

when his CIA contract runs out he'll reincarnate as Joshua Weinstein somewhere in New York.

>I would never get into a physical fight with anyone, it's not worth the risk of going to jail and putting my career in jeopardy.

Coward. Enjoy your thousand deaths.

>our thing in America

Not gonna speak for Europe, but what do you mean "our thing in America". America is about 45% nonwhite. White nationalism has no place in the US.

Seems to me like it's white nationalism that is the one that is truly defunct.

Yes, that I do lack

I don't think you could put your career in danger for attacking a disgusting racist. You'll get promoted comrade.

But calling him a cuck is good too. That will show him. lolol

>America is about 45% nonwhite
Deportations would take care of that

The only thing i dislike about him is how he falls flat and embarrasses himself when he has public discourse. This guy is no Hitler in terms of establishing his own philosophy, he is so shallow in his thoughts that it's an onerous task to listen to him.

For example this. Look at how easy it would be to have destroyed the black host, he made a claim and couldn't back it up. Makes him look like a tool and although I wish not to claim him as a controlled opposition it's hard not to see him that way with how little depth he has on the subjects he speaks about.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHaFYdnk5Ho

Oh so you endorse nigger tier behavior?

You white nationalists types are a joke. Always contradicting yourselves. I'll give you the benefit of doubt that you are one of the more retarded ones, because even Spencer and his cronies don't chimp out when confronted.

Fuck you for encouraging nonsense like this. This puts ideas in people's heads, so some crazy person might think that, wow he's so bad that even the neo-Nazis want him dead.

Leave Richard Spencer alone.

go be a nigger somewhere else

Not soon enough. I cringe every fucking time I hear this guy. We need less people yelling pepe IRL

Lol Spencer is already acting like a skittish dog that was beat. Soon he will be running from his own shadow.

Let's see...

There are about 320 million people in the US. Around 11 million of them are illegal.

Are you able to do math, or what?

Also take a look at pic related. One of the "whites" under the US census. Would not be surprised if the number of whites in the US is even lower.

I'm not even a white nationalist. I'm just ridiculing you for actively avoiding all physical confrontation, coward.

stop larping with the spacing, it's too triggering

Never. The women that both love and hate him will protect him.

That's Mrs. Spencer

Best case scenario, really.

His own personal brand of faggotry will die with him, but his core message of white ethnocentrism will be legitimized so it can be carried on by someone who's not a fag.

>my career
t. eternal starcucks barista

What happened to him? Still active with a poo haircut?

Lol

>the majority of us aren't (insert your own race/country) nationalists

You must be new here

I wish he'd come out. He's the hero /polgb/ deserves.

I'm not the one shit posting like a fucking reddit user. Why the fuck do you even come here to TROLL on an anonymous imageboard that is known to be the biggest natsoc hate machine? You don't belong here at all. You belong over at reddit with all the other pseudo-intellectual hive minds where the rules for questioning anything is going to get you banned. Kill yourself.

Spencers wife.

It's cute that you think I'm referring to deportations of illegals. We're not talking about what Trump wants, we're talking about white nationalism.

Arabs love that Roman salute haha. Hezbollah does this too. It's cool to see

It's a wonderful career for us colored people. Don't listen to him comrade, calling him a cuck is the best thing to do.

His mannerisms do look pretty gay in that punch gif. lel

I have a very valid reason to avoid physical confrontation.

If you're okay with risking getting shot at or you don't have a career or anything worth protecting in your life, go for it.