Tfw unironically wish she had won

>tfw unironically wish she had won

What have we done Sup Forums?

>Hillary wins
>literally nothing changes

Should have voted Rand, faggots. Even Bernie or Webb would have been better. Or fuck, even Jill Stein.

She would've started a global thermonuclear war with Russia on January 20.

YOU COULD HAVE CLAPPED

you dumb fuck, she would have done worse. Establishing a no fly zone over syria would have forced the russians to intervene. Theres still hope than nothing too serious will come of this, hillary would have made the whole ww3 rhetoric a "necessary step for peace"

why the fuck would we listen to some retarded faggot Leaf country on who to elect?

you elected some fucking drama teacher slash ski instructor to lead you, you should all commit sudoku.

And yet, somehow, he's better than both Clinton and Trump.

>tfw i bite
She would do the same you absolute retard. Maybe even quicker.

its true
I got caught up in the memes
trump really seemed great but rand was the man all along

rand would have ACTUALLY been the change we were promised

You really think so? As much as I hate liberals, at least they don't start wars like neocons. Obama had great restraint with Syria. Sure, Hillary talked tough with Russia and Syria, but she wouldn't have been a loose cannon neocon like Trump.

Please be retarded on purpose

Fully believe that Trump went into this thing with the best of intentions but it's looking like he has been got to, and will now be working for (((them))). Notice how the media has flipped from opposing him to supporting him in an instant. If that is the case (and it's not some 5D chess thing), then he's going to end up doing the same shit as the Hildawg any way. That's far more demoralising to nationalists than if he'd narrowly lost the election.

Don't be retarded. She was pushing for this shit hard. Obama wasn't even keen on wars, Libya and Ukraine were Shillary's. Not to mention that had she won, we'd be even worse domestically when another kike would've switched the balance of the Supreme Court instead of Gorsuch, who's Trump's only unquestionably good move thus far.

this is a pretty accurate depiction of the average miss informed neocon

He's right though. Your posts reek of reddit/shareblue/CTR/the_donald/lgbt/.

Hillary would have been Trudeau + Merkel but with the greater power over affairs that US president has.

You do not want Hillary. She was shit as a senator and Secretary of State as well.

Remember why Trump bombed Syria. How do you think hillary would of handled that?
They are both puppets, anyways.

I'll admit she was terrible SoS, and I hated her during the election. But she wouldn't just bomb a soveregn nation like dubya 2.0.

>I'll admit she was terrible SoS, and I hated her during the election. But she wouldn't just bomb a soveregn nation like dubya 2.0
Of course she would have, did you look into her policies and track record at all?

no one has done anything, this would have happened regardless of who is in the white house

the government has been doing the same shit: surveillance, militarization of the police, wars in other countries for years even though we've cycled through presidents

voting makes people feel like they have a say in the things that go on, but it does very little in the system and all politicians lie

but when people feel like they matter they're obedient even if they're on the "losing" side they stay in line because they believe they'll have a chance to change things in 4 years even though hardly anything changes and the same things play out

it pacifies them and makes them easier to control

it also divides people, divides them into teams based on opinions and polarizes them getting them riled up and passionate about a vote that doesn't matter because they think they have power, or worse yet that their opposition does

this breeds resentment

it also creates a scapegoat for the system, when things go wrong people blame the people who voted for the winner (even if the things going wrong were the opposite of what was said when the president was a candidate or even if someone voted based on other details rather than the things that are wrong) rather than the system that clearly doesn't value either of them

divide and conquer

it makes people weak to the whims of those in power and nothing else

>But she wouldn't just bomb a soveregn nation like dubya 2.0

Her campaign platform already laid the groundwork for propaganda to justify exactly that and more.

She's a WOMAN. And a former head of state. She at least understands diplomacy even if she didn't make all the right decisions. Trump is just a maniac hellbent on starting ww3.

Obama >>>>> Trump > Hillary

Hillary suck kike cock. As does trump.
Obama was the only President you had that visibly made Israel buttmad.

she would've done it too, because it was going to happen regardless

this kind of thing has been going on in spite of the consequences no matter who has been president and you think she wasn't going to do this?

there's no reason to think that

Made you butthurt
And it's worth it

while obama was president plenty of civillians in other countries were killed and places were destabilized creating the rise of terrorist groups and leading to more deaths

surveillance and privacy were being invaded, and the police militarized

obama was just good at smiling and crying on command

>implying Hillary cares about murdering children

>this retarded
sage

You guys have rose glasses.
I initially supported Rand, but then he started saying some real cucked shit like how our drug laws targeted blacks and he wouldn't build the wall or deport illegals.

Trump has already been deporting illegals like a madman, for that alone I love him.
I really don't want anything to do with Syria, and if Trump doesn't actually invade and do an Iraq2.0, and stops at warning shots, then I won't care.

I just want him to build the wall. No one else would have done it, and I believe he will. If he comes through on that, then all will be forgiven.

Christ, is a wall too much to ask for from the kikes in Washington.

>Trump has already been deporting illegals like a madman, for that alone I love him.

Do you love Obama, too? He deported millions.

I kind of do now.
Had she won the fires of liberty would of burned brighter than ever before as leftist revealed their power level and homosexual agendas.
The right would of had something to fight against.
Trump won, the supporters got lazy and fires died down. Now it's same shit as usual with the "saviour" holding a damaged identity that soon the right will join the left in wanting the idiot out.

We want evil to win.
It's all got to actually fall apart before we can fix it.
Rather it's a bloody path or not doesn't really matter.
The system is fucked let it die naturally.

Now no one gives a shit and it set back liberty yet again. We want her back. We want the left to crush the right.
It would of been fast. Too fast for the general public to accept the leftist shit.
Now it's back to slow and steady and they could win the race.
Sorry

bwhahahahaha, this is what the neocons want you to believe.

She is a neocon, you useless kike. The choices were between guaranteed Jewry and possible Jewry.

I unironically wish Bernie had won. He might have caused a second American revolution and you could all be shitposting from the Republican Union right now. At the very least his spending would have sped up the coming currency collapse.

Christ i want to lick her clit

we got gorsuch with trump. even if the rest of his term is terrible, we still got gorsuch.

also, if i'm going to be ruled by a nepotistic globalist, i'd rather see ivanka than chelsea.

If she had won we'd already be nuclear ash.