/ptg/ President Trump General - TRUMP IS A KIKE RIDING FAGGOT EDITION

So now that we know how the CIA has infiltrated Sup Forums it sure caught us off guard. The generals looked fine and dandy and may I say, entertaining. It's amazing how the (((CIA))) has been able to convert many so called (((Truthers)))(((Alex jones, Ghost, Michael savage, Fox, you name it, bitch))) and poltards to (((Trump))) supporters. Now that we know who the fuck you are, (((Zionists))), atleast show your true selves. We know exactly why you want war with Syria, and it's not because (((Trump))) wants to be "TOUGH." It's because you don't have a (((CENTRAL BANK))) in Syria and you want the Syrians to go down like the people from Iraq or like the people from Libya. Well guess what, we know that (((CHEMICAL ATTACK))) that is shown on MSM continuously was all FABRICATED by you KIKES. That was more than enough for (((TRUMP))) to retaliate for the world, right? BLOOD SUCKING KIKES. Ban me if you want (((CIA))) (((KIKES)))
You guys own everything anyways. I just hope this turns around soon enough so we can all live in peace, but that wouldn't make you fucking (((Zionists))) any comfortable, huh?

Let me know what you think,(((CIA KIKE FORESKIN SLIRPIN FAGGOTS)))

AWOOOVEMENT

awoof

Faggot

awoo*garbles israeli dick*ooooo

Liberals were right. We fucked up bigly.

fuck this kike puppet

SHILL!!!

Fuck (((trump)))

Hi (((CIA)))

This is how we know that there's bots working for the (((Zionist kikes))) here

Infiltrated at its best.

Fuck (((trump))).

KIKES DESERVE UTMOST MURDER

Shut up Texas and prove that I'm wrong

kys shill cunt

Seriously debate. All I hear is SHILL SHILL SHILL

Why the fuck would I shill for this? What's my gain?

I know what's your gain when you shill for (((TRUMP)))

Give it up, you're exposed.

There are many countries without a Rothschild central bank, it is not even needed since all countries are somehow forced to trade something in dollars, be it oil or something else,

Oh so in Syrias case, not only do (((They))) want to put a (((Central bank))) in that country, but they also want their oil, gold, and other valuable resources. More than enough reason to go to (((war))) with them.

Bump to end kikery.

bump
T_D fags can go worship their kike puppet back at redditt

He's a faggot. Time to move on.

I deny that Trump is a kike.

You told me I can't but I just have.

I denied it. Trump isn't a kike.

They weren't right. I fucking hate Trump but Clinton would have done this shit day 1.

Nyet, you kill yourself jew cuck.