Draft age for the first few pulls:

Draft age for the first few pulls:

18-26

Who here is at risk?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-03.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 27 but if there's a war with Russia we're all dead anyways

At risk, but they'll just make me do tech support anyway.

>AMERICA YOU'RE SPENDING TOO MUCH MONEY ON DEFENCE WTF THINK ABOUT THE NIGGER PROGRAMS AND SUCH!
>oh shit we're being attacked! USA please d-defend us! :(

A contemporary draft is unviable.

Obliging some chubby fuck who is apprehensive and anti-war will to be enlisted in the military wouldn't work well and he would never be a good soldier.

The US has millions of of soldiers in active duty and millions of more in the reserves. A draft won't happen.

Damn...

I always fuck up my sentences.

Removed the will after anti-war

Why do you believe any nation on this planet, save for the DPRK, would use nuclear weapons? It isn't feasible or in their long term existential interest.

>I always fuck up my sentences.

You are probably stupid then.

>get called for draft
>robots too fat, unathletic, unfit to serve
>healthy normies all get drafted
>normies die in droves
>mfw

Lol everyone here gets excited at the idea of nuclear war. Let them have their fun

31 here. Is there still a potential of getting drafted at any point? I think my grandfather was around my when he went to WWII.

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-03.pdf
Going by the 2010 census, there are 53,980,105 in the 5-17 age range(or the 12-27 now)

Thanks uncle Heimstein

None of you faggots are getting drafted, autism is a disqualifier.

>americans still have a draft
>"land of the (((free)))"

>implying that the government won't go full Volkssturm if things get bad enough

You are but a cog in the mind of the neocons who dominate the MIC, user. Perhaps not an ideal one, but if the need necessitates it, you will be used like the rest.

>gets put in prison for words said online
>officer from Ministry of Privacy speaks to you through the CCTV camera installed into your bedroom wall and asks you if you've viewed any illegal material today

in america you are free to die for isarel

If you get drafted at your age then there are realities to contend with that surmount any worry associated with compulsory conscription. The world has likely gone to hell in a nearly irretrievable manner in that scenario.

I have really bad vision. Am I safe?

>31
> potential of getting drafted at any point?

I'd estimate that 29 and older is "safe," primarily because you're too old to brainwash thoroughly enough to be useful.

Exceptions to that are specialty skills that might be needed, or a full-on world war with battlefields in a dozen or more countries. Then the need for warm bodies will reach up to 40 or 45.

Learn how to give yourself asspimples and get a job screeching right wing bullshit over AM radio. Should be good for a few deferments.