Hey yall I have some suggestions for you that I think will make the chon a better place for all. For instance...

Hey yall I have some suggestions for you that I think will make the chon a better place for all. For instance, here are some of my examples.

1: A voting system. This system is tried and true and it helps filter discussion into the right direction - no more wasting time and energy sageing or replying to obvious shills.

2: Make it easier to create accounts. This "tripcode" stuff is really confusing and also you can't get to see any post history, or add friends. This method is easy in building a strong community.

3: Redesign the first page of the board so instead of showing the recently posted in threads, it shows the highest supported and commented in ones instead. This helps centralize all discussion and keeps wasteful duplicate threads >/out!/.

Tell me what you think and remember let's all make MAGA with a loud thunderous applause for my boy Trump yall.

Bump for the greater good.

Bumparoony, apparently my last one didn't work. Maybe fix the bump too, your current system doesn't even work right.

kek'd

mmmmmmm no. downboted

Upboated my good sir

Thanks for the bump kind stranger however I am unsure what tickles you so. You have piqued my interest.

Get this shit outta here fast

p-pls dont downbote me desu!

Nice troll post, OP.
I give it 9 out of 11.

Eat penis cunt!

This sounds like a great idea!

Get this damn shit out of my sight and fastly

Can somebody get a moderator

Hello

take your bullshit here:

so based you pedes

I was told to set up shop here as a post watching out for shills and I am just giving board suggestions and I read the rules extensively and this can be considered a meta thread. You have been served. Any other problems with it and take it up with the head honcho.

then it'll become too much like reddit, now it's basically huge shit show where any retard can post anything.

The current system keeps 4ching edgy and completely random. And personally that's what started Sup Forums, it's edgy-ness/randomness.

I will say though, the voting system might now be a bad idea

And personally that's what I like about Sup Forums, it's edgy-ness/randomness.

B8
But die any way

>Get this damn shit out of my sight and fastly
oh nooo whatre you gonna do! dont send plebbit after me, please!!1

Saged. He's right.

I also HIGHLY HIGHLY, HIGHLY reconmend being able to edit your posts too. Put that on the list as well. Is Haruomi seeing this thread? Perhaps he could implement these features.

Fuck off reddit kike. You gave me a good chuckle.

Kill yourselves if you agree with this shit.

Bump

Kill yourself false flagger.

then Canadians would be able to create troll posts, like "upvote me if you like Trump" and then change it to "upvote me if you like Hillary"

No because there will be a trust system

that's basically reddit

Sounds great. The only thing missing is a points system that counts votes for and against a user's posts so we can keep track of who has the best ideas. Ooh and maybe the ability to look at users' post history.

Bumpaeroo

Subtle reverse psychology.

wtf i like reddit now

Is not because you are a nigger but because you come from Redit.

I approve this.