Can he redeem himself?

Can he redeem himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/07/us-russia-relations-syria-military-strikes-putin-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=YNtsQmwas5k
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/
liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1430900709
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He could but it looks like he won't.
He won't even repeal DACA, I'm sure about it.

No. We should have put our faith in Hillary or Bernie. They have years of experience

Only if his supporters can admit he has ever made a mistake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Yeah, by bombing the shit out of ISIS together with the Russians and then let them clean up the remaining radical islamist scum and return Syria to the state it was before Soros and Killary and McCain tried to get it into their dirty bloody fingers.

But I'm afraid he won't, because Jared will call him a pussy.

destroy ISIS
pull out
let Israel negotiate with Syria

If he bombs San Francisco and makes being brown illegal I might like him again.

Yes. Build wall repeal and replace obamacare. Immigration policy. Tax reform.

If he can do just 2 of those things he can get to 8 years

>the echo chamber that is this thread

He doesn't need to redeem shit.

If Syria wants to violate the Geneva conventions then they will have to deal with the repercussions. All they have to do is follow the rules.

>It's ok when the US break international law
What gave you the right to bomb the airbase again?

Yes, he can.

He can admit that he was lied to and the Syria attack was a mistake, fire Kushner and Ivanka, bring back Bannon, and declare full support and aid for Assad and Putin.

The MSM and neocons can scream all they want, he's in for another 4 years. He can do the right thing with regards to foreign policy if he wants to.

But he won't, he's an egomaniac who wants the media and establishment to suck his dick, even if he has to resort to bowing to neocons

Have you not been on pol the past 3 days. Many people were admitting the airstrikes were a mistake.

Can missiles unfire themselves?

>wants the media and establishment to suck his dick

He needs at least some media on his side. It's not just an ego trip. As support rises, so do the chances of arrests of the pedophilic shadow government.

When has Trump ever admitted he was wrong or apologized for anything?

A non-apology isn't an apology.

Obviously

The pull of the evil ziocons is powerful and hard to resist, but deep inside his heart he knows what is right.

I hope he comes to his fucking senses.
But like you said, he won't.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/07/us-russia-relations-syria-military-strikes-putin-trump

Yes.

He needs to grab Merkel's pussy and take a photo eating Putin's daughter.

kek

>this

If this is his last action against Assad and he works on his other promises including improving relations with Russia, the yes. Highly doubt this would happen though. The Trump family seems to be going the way of the Bushes. America is still zionist Satan's asshole after all.

Yes, cease hostilities towards Assad and don't pull us into war

He can redeem himself if:
1) he kills Assad and replaces him
2) he nukes the fuck out of Russia, destroying that 3rd world shithole once and for all

Yeah with suicide

shill

Low IQ Suburban Retards

From what?

He's alpha as fuck.

Can YOU redeem yourself is the more relevant question.

There is evidence Assad was behind the gas attack. There was an earlier one in 2013 that was proven to be a false flag by the rebels. Assad doesn't have sarin, and sarin isn't even a gas it's a liquid and doesn't burn through skin so the pictures of the attack don't add up with reality. There's also no logical reason for Assad to launch such as attack on his own people in the insignificant location that it happened. The Syrian regime forces are also constantly monitored by satellites so it would be obvious with footage if they were behind the attack. Trump also made his decision to attack with the investigative support of any intelligence agency, Ivanka heard of the attack and immediately convinced her father to do something.

He could, if his voters tell him to stop this charade and tell him to keep up his promise, he was doing fine until now, he can MAGA, I know he can

Yes, by resigning. He's already proved to be nothing more than a kike puppet.

Yeah, letting Israel controlling you like a puppet is totally alpha

THIS

Yes by releasing the technologies that would propel humanity onto the bext atage as we have purposely been retarded. Free energy desalinators particle replicators free cell phone service and all OPEN SOURCE.

>Edgy tween thinks gas attacks are cool and good

Get out of here edgelord.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNtsQmwas5k

He can back off on starting conflicts with Syria/Russia. Nobody benefits from toying with WW3.

>Drain or at least lower the swamp a few feet
>More Bannon, less Kushner
>Move forward with immigration plans and wall
>Keep up with the pro US business policies
>A health care plan offering the stuff discussed during campaign. State lines, cheaper rx etc.

Yes.

Lets see Trump:

* He killed TTIP- this alone has done so much good for the entire world
* Has trie to push the travel ban twice... but democrat judges are over ruling democracy. He should stack the courts to push it through I guess.
* Saved plants from going to Mexico and is bringing back jobs
* Obama said it was impossible and Trump didn't have a magic wand
* DOW has gone up with a noticeable bump after Trump won - economy is improving
* HRC wouldn't have warned Russia, Trump can still work with him.
* Restored good relations with the UK now that we're leaving EU, also will be in a good position to work with Le Pen and Putin.
* His hands were slightly tied by the fake media. Assad, Putin and Trump all probably know there is a high chance it was a false flag
* Still the only politician in your country talking plainly about Islam
* Only chance your country has of getting voter ID laws.

PS. Sharia Blue's secret plans for Sup Forums have been leaked.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/

>Brainless Trumpkin thinks that Iraq and Libya were not enough
>Third times a charm

>Nuke the fucking shit out of Israel
>build wall
>deport all illegals
>legalize abortion for shitskins (and only shitskins)
>incentive abortions and sterilization for shitskins
>end welfare

That's a good start

Quints confirm, Drumpf is a stupid neocon puppet

Good points. Have a handsom doggo as reward.

>Jamal believes everything CNN tells him
liveleak.com/view?i=fd8_1430900709

CHECK'D

He didn't do anything wrong

faggot

No. Even CNN likes the Trump now. All he had to do was bomb a bunch of poor brown kids and the left and neo-cons all love him now.

He is literally demanding regime change in Syria

Easily. Whether he does is on him though.

There is a lot more than that, but it's a start.

Kek confirms his support for the Lion of Damascus!

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

do not ever doubt Trump

ALSO

if something is leaked showing it was a false flag it gives Trump cover to gut the deep state intelligence community and put some people who have your country's best interests at heart.

0/0 dimensional chess.

>personality cult
>not real freedom/communism
>controlled by kikes
>2complex4u
Nu-Sup Forums is so far gone it has more in common with literal commies than it does Sup Forums.

because the only options are:

1. they knew but hid it presumably hoping that he would do nothing to bolster the Russian narrative
2. they didn't know, meaning they are either incompetent or not trying since the majority of the public (and people around the world) are suspicious.

oh shit

everything is fucked

Nope. Mossad has him on tape raping underage girls.

(((TRUMP))) is down and out for the count. Was before he was ever selected.

Kek wills the invasion of Syria?

t. shill

shill

This is probably a paid shill. "nu-Sup Forums" is an invention of David Brock. Beware.

yeah, there is still

Ridiculous. In the extreme.

You think if he was into that after Obama had him "incidentally" wiretapped, and with all the power of teh NSA spying machine they'd have been able to bring him down.

...But that didn't happen...

Instead a video about him claiming girls will even let rich powerful celebrities feel them up, which sounded like bullshitting banter to me.

I pray Assad doesn't get Gaddalfi'd / Hussein'd

The mind mechanics.
INB4 Shill.
Not a shill, just a really pissed off supporter. I still support him, and know he is way better than Hillary, but extremely annoyed at the attack.

Fucking moron.

Obama and Trump are on the same team.

nu/pol/ blue pill faggots need to GET OUT.

He will have more or less succeeded in my book if he builds the wall and reforms the tax system, tbqhwy