Brazil is a shitty country, never consider immigrating

That's it /pol, this place sucks, never come.

EVERY place is a murderous shithole filled up with the shittiest people alive, yes that's it, EVERY NEIGHBORHOOD/CITY/STATE.

Do not come.

US nuke when?

>Do not come

Who the fuck was planning on going anyway? Being shot, beheaded or burned to death in a favela doesn't seem too appealing to me.

>Who the fuck was planning on going anyway?
This thread is clearly directed towards those who are planning on doing that.

If I was a Canadian I would probably do it anyway.

gotta love these retarded chicks with 8th grade tier history knowledge acting like they'ew WOKE

oh what Brazil could have potentially been

why is it brazil dominates the online shock/gore sites? is it really that much worse or is it everyone has money for phones or what

>That thought

Everyday, burgerbro, everyday

Brazil is

OK. But why are Brazilian posters so attention whore? You sound like women.

O cara vem pra uma board de política, que ninguém fala de Brasil o dia inteiro, criar um fio que ninguém perguntou, só pra dizer que o Brasil é uma bosta.

É muito attwhorismo. Brasileiros dão vergonha alheia.

pelo menos não estamos bombardeando negros da areia e os importando massivamente.
eu sou não binário, logo, mulher tb

>TFW you know more about the politics of other countries and not that much of yours

Tu parece um gringo usando google tradutor meu chapa, me fala aí, é uma proxy ou tu eh português?

Eu ser 100% brasileiro e vocês cabeças foda ficam falando porcaria aí

Yall are dumb brazilian monkeys.

>Não sou binário
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Brazil bros, my gf lives in ribeirao preto and I'm heading there in December. Any advice?

Wear one of these and robbers will ignore you, although I wouldn't reccomend the white one, unless you want men kissing you

You monkeys had you chance with Salgado, but you didnt elect him

>"Brasil nasceu do estupro!" (translation:Brazil was born from rape!)
>literally one of the most peaceful colonizations ever
>literally one of the most peaceful decolonizations ever

these cunts need to pick up a history book.
We could have raped and decimated the entire country(eg.the spanish) but all we did was read the bible and thought natives how to read

>decimated the entire country(eg.the spanish)
The spanish couldnt even beat the mapuches

Also, Zumbi dos Palmares is their hero, the guy was literally a warlord who owned slaves who were his own kind and raped women(Primally white if I'm not mistaken)