What are some games easily capable of redpilling the masses?

What are some games easily capable of redpilling the masses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scyA9cnbja4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none, video games are a pointless triviality for children, they're bluepilled by design, grow up you insufferable manchild

>games
>redpilling

Fucking unholy

Sorry but you're wrong. Games allow for you to explore new worlds that have yet to be explored. Not only are you the manchild but not supporting gaming shows that you're against free thinkers and free thinking

yes goyim, play your video games that hijack your reward systems and keep you in arrested development.

Feck off. Games allow you to build skills such as problem solving.

>t. mongs that watch television and televised cultural propaganda, or listen to propaganda music instead

>explore this huge procedurally generated world where nothing is really any different than anything else and it's hours and hours of basically the same shit except with different textures
>"explore" this huge world and find all the shit the developers planted for you to find to give you a fake sense of achievement and that you almost certainly only found at all because you read about it online
>"explore" this "huge" world that actually ends at the render distance because the linear path we're subtly forcing you down won't allow you to go any farther out

pick one

Dwarf Fortress

bioshock literally ended ayn rand's relevance as an author

>t. mong that thinks games aren't loaded with propaganda because pressing X to win every couple minutes keeps him immersed and oblivious

> when the book title generator starts to tell you something

Call of duty Ghosts was pretty good. It was a really shitty game, with really shitty characters and story just like all the other CODs but the campaign was US special forces fighting against mexicans next to a big ass wall.

Fallout new Vegas

> but then you decide to tell the book author something instead

Bulletstorm.
Story is about killing savages and hunting down a jew.

Watch dogs plot resembles Trump selling off our internet privacy

Tigger's pitching alone can redpill anyone

Or you can just explore all of the actual world that you live in that might have a chance at improving your life. That's it, I was on the fence, but because of your post I'm going to take off work and explore southern Utah this week to get away from all this bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=scyA9cnbja4

The average normie can't get through Liberty Island before they quit in frustration.

Robin bent me over and made me his bitch, but owl can fuck off with his random speed balls.