Richard Spencer has SS protection now?

Anarchists and commies tried to start a fight with his group in Washington and they were swarmed by SS agents
sabby.space/files/anqdmtzjs.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

secret service handle any possible threats near the white house as well. they are not private security for the alt-right. they have the mandate and the responsibility to break up any and all bullshit near the whitehouse.

>1488

Its on white house grounds of course there are a bunch of agents everywhere.

Daily reminder not to race mix btw

holy fuck, my digits

>19 KB PNG
> (OP) #
>holy fuck, my digits
They prove that the real SS is watching over him.

Undercover agents from the Antarctic base. USA was captured by the Reich months ago. Where have you been?

checked

sieg heil

Day of the bbq, when?

Now that's what I call digits vol. 1488

>1488
HAIL TRUMP
HAIL OUR PEOPLE
HAIL VICTORY

Of course. Who do you think is Spencer's (((employer)))?

>Secret Service written across their chest
Real big secret there.

maybe the secret service was there because there was a big shitstorm right in front of the whitehouse

the secret service understands the importance of letting the rural and suburban geniuses fully understand the benefits of ethno-nationalism in the united states and europe.

Attacks by commie scum on politicians are what caused the foundation of the SA.
Keep it up Antifa.

the whole antifa is state sponsored.

just take a look at europe, especially germany.

they even get money directly from the big political parties (SPD, CDU, GrĂ¼ne, Linke).

implying it would be any different in the US.

Spencer has prevailed and won!

The 1488 confirms.

God is with you on your quest. Thus far...

Then you get a 1912. How creepy! 8/

WHY DON'T YOU WORTHLESS WHITE RETARDS JUST ROLL OVER AND DIE WHY WON'T YOU DIE? THE FUTURE IS SUPPOSED TO BELONG TO US, WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES.

Wew lad those numbers.

Fuck off trumpets Im not fighting in your autism war. We fucking warned you this would happen. YOU will fucking hang from the streetposts for this. No fucking BASED stick is going to save you from that. Fuck you euro pos entitled greedy and vain shitstains. Enjoy fucking killing each other again, I have a home land to back to. One my ancestors didnt have to steal.

>sissy white supremacist is defended by black man doing his job
pottery

Well when KIKES and Libtards literally cart darkies to white areas just for the fact that they don't want whites having their own areas. Then we got a major problem with libtards KIKES etc. etc. Gassed Hung doesn't matter. They make the choice if they live or die.

KEK does will it!

No matter how mad a Jew Boy gets!

Then why did you ever leave your glorious shit land? Why do you want to be where YOU DON'T belong! Nor DESERVE OR EARN!

As long as the Earth is rid of every greasy grubby KIKE. Gods plan will be fulfilled.

No we will be killing people like you!

Who want a middle eastern mudslime to be neighbor. Who will run my daughter over in half with a TRUCK or their child will or their child's child.

You will be the one hanging from the street POST!!!

WE WARNED YOU!

GOD WARNED YOU!

KEK WARNED YOU!

NOW BLOOD IS THE PRICE LIBTARD!

THEIR IS A REASON YOU'RE SCARED!

IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT!

Kys autist. Kill other white ppl for me. You will. as youre ordered.

If only I could see your ugly white non chad face and smack a life time of sense into your pasty albino leper face. No one is scared of you. We own you. were smarter than you. We have more money. And when youre euto white shitstains are done killing each other(again) the rest of the world will move on. Fucking lepers. Know your place subhuman.

Why did your whore mother file for divorce shitstain. This will never be your land eurotrash. You didnt not earn this land. You are not your acnestors. Or are you? You want to take credit for slavery and colonialism? So be it. Dumb ass lonely cletus. I fuck your women so much I have a six pack and theres nothing you ugly hilly billy ass can ever do about it. KYS because theres nothing going on in your sad beta shitstain life.

Whites come from albinism, a disease. The fake jews too.

Bitch you aint shit fucking leper. A lonely nobody. No girls. No game. Pathetic. Beta shitstain to the maximum.

>Protest against war
>Antifa attacks you

Can these usefull goys get any more transparent?

It says in the bible that the people will no longer be people. Therefore killing them will be like killing animals. You know Antifa, Libshits, Etc. etc. They have chosen to scourge their own people for shit skin sake. I am not talking about blacks (slaves) in the USA they are a totally different topic and the "NEW NAZI" needs to understand. We have to accept them. That doesn't mean we have to breed with them. That also doesn't mean to throw pearls at swine. Which the system they devised in the 90's is meant to work that way. We need real change honest and pure. KIKES have fucked to much shit up already! I can blame KIKES because they have an overwhelmingly disproportionate hand in all of Europeans Cultural affairs. On both sides of the ocean and their blood will be part price to pay.

KEK wills it!

Keep fucking up KIKES! You're dead anyway!

Someone fucked a white whore? God get this faggot a white whore fucker badge! I am impressed!

So Hitler was right!

Yooure mother was a white whore. Divorce =( you cant deny it.

Shitskins will always be shitskins and Albinos are not white people they are Albino East Indians. Two separate things. My blood will not mix with a shitskin. My blood is pure and a shitskins is NOT!

I am TYPE O- blood you Nigger. Meet your Master!

Nah I am type o as well. Youre nothing special. Just an albino descendent and super fucking ashamed of it like the weak recessive bitch you are you lonely pathetic faggot. Get btfo.

Absolutely BTF down. You will never recover or be the same. You will always know what you really are.

DAAAASS RIGHT

what the fuck happened to this thread

>dictionary.com
>anarchy: a state of society without government
>communism: a classless society in which private ownership has been abolished

????????????

an-without
archon-ruler
without rulers?

common-shared
ism-system
shared system?

oh ... i ... o-oh okay......

No nigger you are TYPE O Positive!

You're right you aren't nothing special. Their are more O+ people than anyone else. I am O- I do not have the RH FACTOR. BTW nigger that stands for Rhesus Monkey. You should know since they are more closely related to you than me! Shitskins are the missing link and white people are MANKIND!

autism

fuck off back the_Donald. Getposting is newfag shit.

this guy knows what's up
youtube.com/watch?v=MwUpPwyyvLw

>
>No nigger you are TYPE O Positive!
>You're right you aren't nothing special. Their are more O+ people than anyone else. I am O- I do not have the RH FACTOR. BTW nigger that stands for Rhesus Monkey. You should know since they are more closely related to you than me! Shitskins are the missing link and white people are MANKIND!

No nigga dis is right!

It's more like fascist action is being watched by SS (the a is silent)

>But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus (Amos 5:26-27)

Daily reminder that the Jews are actually God's rejected people, as they have given into sins such as idolatry, greed, and murder. They worship the devil. Satan goes by many names and shapes and the Jews have taken lessons from him, as we can see through the intentional obfuscation of their presence in our media, our financial systems, and our governments. Evil prefers the darkness. It is the duty of all good men to pull back the curtains and reveal the beast. Things like skin color, wealth, gender, and nationality are being used to divide us. It's time that we work together to save humanity. The eternal Jew must be removed.

It's a link to a pomf clone, retard.

This. Remember when Obama funded La Raza and BLM? The deep state remains and Trump proved himself inadequate to stopping them at best and complicit at worst.

The Jews control everything thing, even ISIS.

It appears so.

See yeah Kyle

>funneled through a serious of steps
>a serious of steps
>serious
Goddamn, fucking proofread your infographics if you want anyone to take you seriesly

The irony.