The black pill is truth and there's no escaping it

the black pill is truth and there's no escaping it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=RSVKDmMMZUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're going to say that everything in your life has already been decided for you, either be a communist, or better yet, do the world a favor and kill yourself.

We don't need your negativity on Sup Forums. /r9k/ might me more your style.

no

I'm with you OP. Now all we got to do is get our hands on the nuclear codes.

Anyone that uses the term "x pill" is an autistic beta kissless virgin that faps to Chinese cartoons. That's the truth and there's no escaping it.

Remember to aim them at the polar ice caps!

>Republicans are too hesitant and kowtow to the media too easily to get anything they promise done
>Trump is to the left on most policies
>Democrats will go full speed whenever they get any amount of power
We're getting nationalized healthcare no matter how good and knowledgeable the right is. At least with Gorsuch the left can't go too crazy. I can see social justice dying out slowly, but the democrats will find something else to latch onto and burn the whole thing down.

>tfw too black pilled to comment

i lurked after feeling the same way over a year now and this comment has described my depressed lurking habits from the pill that btw all of you will eventually take

The truth is the truth. Even if it makes you want to kill yourself

The truth is the Blackpill is an excuse to be a lazy basement-dwelling NEET. Much like communism, it gives you an excuse for your shitty life instead of your own actions. And you think it's true because some smart people might throw some word salad behind it, but it's just really smart-sounding bullshit to justify your weakness.

kick and fight it all you want death will come and in the end your efforts will have effected no one within 100 years of your death

pretend to a hero if you want but your gonna face it with the rest of us no matter what you do.

Yeah, and when I die, I will have a smile on my face knowing that I did everything I could in this life and didn't let a depressing philosophy made by lazy people to justify their laziness destroy my ability to enjoy life to the fullest while also being a useful, productive member of society.

If you want to be a smart-sounding depressed nobody, that's your decision.

the black pill goes beyond each personal life

the neet and the ceo are the same tiny flash of the light

So the black pill is depression? I thought it was giving up on trying to save the west and gearing up for the inevitable race war, maybe even finding ways to begin it faster.

And I'd rather be the CEO making something of my life and getting pussy than the NEET who likes to sound smarter than other people while doing nothing to improve the world.

The infinite universe humbles me and makes me realize that yes, I am ultimately dust, but it also makes me want to live each day to the fullest and try to understand it as much as I can.

Where the black pill fails is that it thinks that the universe is already as understood as it can be when that is not even remotely the case.

How can you claim to know the universe if you are not making the most of your existence and trying to achieve as many experiences this life can give you?

your not gona do anything but fear what you try a perceive right before non existence and everything you do till that point will be nothing more than a mere distraction to the follow up of death

call people what ever you want but your not a special snowflake and you did fuck all to effect any outcome in society that it self is just a mere temporary peace in human existence that in itself will self destruct over time

>going into healthcare
>being an RN in the US has a median salary of ~$65,000
>socialized healthcare is coming
>all the hard work im doing will inevitably be for nothing when we're understaffed, overworked, and we hardly get paid for it

I just want people to pay for their own shit. Is that too much to ask?

I'm going to use death as motivator to make the most of my life.

And I'm going to call you a pretentious, depressed, autistic NEET.

And there's nothing you can do about it.

You eat the black pill. The black pill doesn't eat you.

hey what ever helps you sleep at night ;)

So what's the black pill?

The ultimate blackpill: There is no such thing as truth, 'truth' is nothing more than an anthropological machination of the human brain trying to come to terms with the fact that we are apes floating on a rock in an infinite universe.

here you go

almost the exact thing I posted a few days ago. but your thread got a lot more traction.

>mouse asking a dog if he will perish like a dog

deep

>nothing is objective
>[objective explanatory claim]

kek fucking solipsists
every time

"Truth serves life" - Niet > NEET

Nihilism is the ultimate blackpill
Existence has no meaning.

Kill yourself Sharia Blue faggot

Sooner the better

Sage

>claims there are no truths
>claims that we being apes is a fact

#FakeFacts #AlternativeTruths

Sounds pretty reasonable. Too many ideologues running about these days.

red pilled fagot that hasn't a clue

another term to demonize the logical like always

yep like pic relate just tread carefully

No objective meaning. We are all conscious subjects though, and we make meaning--negative meaning at the very least.

If I burn your face with a blow torch, you will at least ACT like that has meaning. No amount of philosophizing will change that. It doesn't matter if it's just instinct, and pain. It has subjective meaning whether you want it to or not. Try to will away the maining of pain--you can't do it, though it might be cool if we could.

Funny Funny. :-)

Nope
My Death has no meaning
Pain is transient.
Nobody will remember or care.

>when you realize civilization and technology itself is something that never should've happened, an aberration in nature equivalent to the first multi-cellular organism and that such aberrations have a very low chance of being successful. That is, in the scheme of the evolution of life, civilization is just a mutation like cancer and only one out of a million planets with it probably ever survive with the rest dying a horrible death

Meaning doesn't have to be infinitely persistent to exist. Transience does not imply non-existence. If it did, then not only would meaning not exist, but your existence itself, being transient, wouldn't exist either.

Transience is irrelevant to existence.

Also, your death may have subjective meaning to some other conscious subject for a transient period. It won't if your a friendless, family-less, neet of course.

Still no meaning

antarctica colonization when

>t. God

You're possessed by the spook of Christianity. The absence of objectivity did not perplex people prior to monotheism.

The black pill is accepting that all action is meaningless and that the world will get progressively worse until it ends. Whites dying off is the first black pill you must take.

>wanking incessantly over definitions

Whatever your want to call it. If it doesn't exist, then I'll fetch my blowtorch. Makes not difference, right?

What does God have to do with this?
There is no meaning.
You can do anything you want unless people/society ties you down.
Anything you leave behind will turn to dust.

Yup
Gonna call the cops to fuck you over if you try tho

>Gonna call the cops to fuck you over if you try tho
Why. It's meaningless. It shouldn't matter one way or the other. In fact, if you really believed what you're saying, the only reason not to kill yourself is if you're a coward.

>You can do anything you want unless people/society ties you down.
No one is denying that. What does that have to do with meaning. You just admitted that your can WANT things. If you want something, you are assigning a hierarchy of importance to all of the things in the world that you DON'T want. You're just assigned meaning onto a meaningless scape of existence.

My point is you can deny it all you want. You swim in meaning every day. You can't help it. If you REALLY believed in meaninglessness, you would eventually stumble into death by forgetting to eat, or not look both ways when crossing the street.

People who stubbornly deny meaning, and then continue to go through the motions of living are pseuds, liars, and cowards.

liberating desu

I just like to fuck you over ;)
There's no meaning.
There is only Action-direction.

Meaning is but a false castle, an imagined cage to keep yourself safe & 'sane'

It's an excuse if you don't swallow it, a reason if you do. If your position on philosophy is pragmatic then black pill is shit; if you seek truth you have to rebuke the arguments.

Not that you claimed this, but I don't see why (a) immortality (non-transience) would make existence meaningful, or (b) an infinite, immortal, creator would make the universe objective and meaningful. An creator would just be another subject, but then all subjects are objects too. Consciousness is an object within the universe. It exists, and it assigns meaning as it does.

I guess I don't even know what standard people actually use. What is the goalpost at which nihilists would admit of meaning? How would the universe have to be constituted in order to have meaning?

>live each day to the fullest
>on Sup Forums

>your efforts will have effected no one within 100 years of your death
That's where you're wrong kiddo

We're ALL affecting the future, even if in small imperceptible ways.

You having a child vs not having a child will affect the future for more than 100 years, and that's just one example.

I stared at that for longer than I've ever stared a a gif. Can I get some background on that little fella?

what is that?

source

uh no

go back to post modernist critical x studies faggot

In fact, the issue of transience vs. persistence reminds me of Tolkien's literary use of Man vs. Elves. Elven lives become tired, depressed, and, yes, meaningless over time, precisely because they can't die. Whereas the lives of Men are filled with meaning because of the imminence of death.

It may not be objective meaning, but 'objective' and 'subjective' are adjectives. 'Meaning' is the noun. The noun is what exists, regardless of what qualifying you care to add.

Butterfly Effect

Nihilists are foolish enough to think that because they can't imagine the echoes of their existence, that they must not exist. We echo eternally, even merely in a physical sense, and even if those echoes are so small they can't be noticed by other conscious beings. They're still there.

So you can get overpayed to wipe asses all day. At least I can enjoy your misery

>You having a child
and thats where Sup Forums gets stuck the end

and to be serious your child will suffer the same phenomenon that you passed down pure pointless existence to the bitter end in even more dense population that robs him more to give him even less meaning than he already suffers from

So don't waste your life worrying about it. Life your fucking life son. LIVE! GODAMNIT

That pill is filled with toxic black paint.

I hope this is a joke. If it is it's good

pfft. tomorrow you'll make a creampie, unless you're a faggot.

Acknowledging the superiority of Black people.

You are the ones that should be anyway more than anyone and that, that's the opaque pill

>correction
even faggots can make creampies

Speaking from experience?

>Donald Duck
>Dog

Are you retarded?

WTF how have I never seen this before

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

This guys describes what the black pill is.

Basically just genetic predeterminism, acceptance of weakness and not being able to change certain things in life.

Another great channel, which is not as despairing, but is VERY enlightening with regards to physical attraction. This guy you need to watch.

This is one of his videos, sounds like marketing but its not.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

tried the serious problem of the pill is it really fucks you up, BAD

nope its been around for some time infact almost as long as the red pill, basically heres what really happens

>NEWFAG
>JUMPS ON RED PILL TRAIN
>ENJOYS THE HIGH FOR A FEW YEARS
>QUESTIONS THE PILLS HE FEEDS
>SOME ARE ETHER TOO MUCH TO HANDLE OR IS BULLSHIT
>STARTS TO ASSESS THE PILLS
>GETS REAL SICK OF THE BULLSHIT
>STARTS TO SEE EVERY OPINION THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT IS SAID
>7 OR 8 YEARS PAST AND YOU SEE EVERYTHING GO FULL CYCLE
>NO ESCAPING THE BULLSHIT
>THEN MAKES THE REALIZATION

BLACK PILL

and its the path for all Sup Forums users

Don't you mean "BogPill"?

Still in favor of abortion if it's imposed on the undesirables

Feel like I'm getting there

na just a nu/pol/ meme that managed to kick off as a side joke but got way outa hand

the black pill is a bitter truth pill that will damage you so i don't blame you all for shitting it up and fighting it off but make no mistake it will happen and its a slow process, you may not even notice it happen to you till its too late

BASED
A
S
E
D

Nordbro being more eloquent than most of my country men, good post.

>full of spelling errors
>muh 2deep4me senseless drivel

The black pill is far simpler than that. The black pill is merely the absence of hope, and not in a depressed "woe is me" kind of way, but just the realization that to hope is a meaningless endeavor. It is apathy and resignation. Someone who is blackpilled is not going to chase women, that is the exact opposite of blackpilled.

This

i didn't wright it i had it for a while and its what it is and im not gona constantly repeat myself every time another cunts view gets challenged also you can be black pilled and want a fuck thats the point its all pointless why give a shit when you realize your goin full cycle anyway

if you want it summed up then here ya go brass your ass because life is gona give ye a good fuckin then you die the end

Best pill is glitter pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=RSVKDmMMZUE

Activated Charcoal

If you aren't speedballing white pills and black pills together you aren't living.

Love this my dude

What do you think happens after death?

Absolutely nothing, thankfully. I don't want to exist anymore, in any form.

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Upcoming Race War.

Molyneux's video after the Berkeley riots is a good example.

How does one do this?

These people are literally vamperic. They feel like shit inside themselves and have to force it on everyone they encounter. Truly pathetic.

Proper religion, I guess.

Death is unknowable. Nobody knows what happens after death, or if there even is such a thing, but for fuck sake stop pushing your nihilistic philosophy on everyone else. get a life fucking pathetic

Wow, that is quite horrible
But,
As we must remember,
Nogs do get more abortions that whites
In NYC for ex, more black babies are aborted than are born

>the black pill is truth
You're almost there, I know it feels like clarity, but you're not there yet. Absurdist Stoicism is the next step. You'll never survive if you let the darkness rule your life, sort yourself out. Put your life in order, starting with your goals, then the space you live in, and expand on from there.