I am done with reddit

I am done with reddit.

I thought there was some benefit in working to red-pill the masses. I thought there was virtue in fighting the meme wars.

I'm sick of being censored. Sick of being outnumbered 1000 to 1 every time I speak up.

I've realized that visiting that website has had a legitimate, profound negative effect on my psychosocial wellbeing, as well as both my personal and professional lives. I think the stress of dealing with so many retarded "normies", or blue-pilled, or plebs, or whatever the hell you want to call them actually impacted my health too.

Maybe that sounds stupid but then on the other hand have you ever been on reddit? We're talking the sort of posts that literally give you cancer.

I'm done. I need to be around likeminded people. From now on, I'm spending more of my time here, and much much less of it there.

I know there are idiots here too, but at least here common sense is not outlawed.

Plus between their intricate shadowban and shadowmoderator systems (you think your posts went through, but they don't because you're on a sub-specific list, or used words that are not allowed) and karma requirements to really partake in a conversation (can't reply for 10 minutes if you have low karma, which you will have if you're even remotely right-wing) there's just not point. It's actually physically too difficult to really post and be heard there.

I'm retired from meme-warring guys. This vet is hanging up his dankguns. I've actually pulled endless marathons of reddit-shilling, esp during the election because you know, future of western society and whatnot. Done now though. Time to just be around like minded people and live my life in peace.

Think I'm being overdramatic? Ugh. I wish I was. The last 2 years have been a bitch for me. I let the reddit shit and politics really go to my head.

You are welcome here.

Yes, the shadowban is a very frustrating thing. I wouldn't mind half as much if they just banned me outright

Welcome newfriend.

wow I like the vague peer pressure and dumb replies. "YOu hate reddit? Your fucking AMAZING!"

shareblue...

>you are welcome here
The fuck outta here with that bullshit. None of you queerbait cucks are welcome here

3 years ago I was healthy, fit, desired by women and a financially stable entrepreneur. Then I get into all of this meme shit on reddit. I get obsessed. I neglect my business. Stop working out. Stop riding my bike. Stop doing everything but read about politics and meme the shit out of the world. I get fat. I get sad. I get broke. I get depressed. I start to get stressed. I start to have health problems. Everything goes wrong.

I legit blame reddit.

That's all I'm sayin'

Welcome newfriend. Just remember, the ride never ends

>being this paranoid all day every day
You should probably watch your blood pressure.

>get out muh speshul clubhouse
fuck off

You do need to blame yourself at least a bit.

>still

>uses

>reddit

>spacing

Get gassed

fuck off back there you fucking faggot

>reddit
>redd...
>redpill
L0Lno fgt pls

Fuck off spacenigger we're full

>because you know, future of western society and whatnot.
are you retarded? you really think your shitposting and stale meme spam amounted to anything in the real world? sure it fun but dont delude yourself mate.

I've seen some reddit threads in my day, but this one is the most reddit I've ever seen. Congratulations on that.

I hope WW3 starts tomorrow and you get drafted to die in the desert.

no tits

Nice trips, why does it look like a third world country?

This is great, I'm reading this shit and it just feels like home!

Oh shit, you're right, good point. I'm really used to their format. LMFAO get gassed! That's awesome! You know normally right now I'd be being called a privileged white male cis scum oppressor imperialist? Nothing is funnier than gas chamber jokes!! Did you know the holocaust never happened? LMFAO! How's that for a GAS!?!?!?!?!?

She sucks Reddit. You got it backwards.

>being this paranoid all day every day

I chucked... at myself

I don't know honestly. I wonder. I mean you really think it's worthless? Why then did the clinton people pay their SuperPACs to astroturf the net? Why do they bother posting on reddit? Why did CTR exist? I think the dissemination of information is important, especially in a society that possesses media that won't disseminate it. Not saying I deserve medals or parades bro. Just saying I sort of did consider it a little bit important for regular people to be out there spreading info in a grassroots way, and I did it the best I could. Spent most of my time on Reddit and Twitter, even made youtube videos which I know lots of people saw (I don't make them anymore though, not since the election ended)

it's 100% your fucking fault, own up to it faggot.

I was doing the same thing. I was trying to drop red pills but ended up downvoted to death and angry. I deleted my account and left the place a few months ago.

I closed my oldfag account when they started shitting all over Ellen Pao.
I'm no white knight, nor am I usually a fan of women or CEOS but their vitriolic attacks on her were just disgusting to watch.
I don't tolerate Saudi Arabians treating their women like shit and I don't tolerate a pitchfork mob doing the same thing to a woman and yes, the way they were speaking to her wouldn't match what you'd say to a man.

I know all of this goes against the grain of mainstream views here, but I was appalled at the way she was singled out and absolutely smashed with vile comments for weeks (possibly longer, I quit the shitshow).

you underestimated your addictive personality, and it fucked you up bro

shills are easy to recognize. doesnt matter if they are paid like CTR/Shareblue or unpaid like r/the_donald. i was being hyperbolic but we dont have much influence with the normies outside our little drum circle.

Great blog post. Don't come here and shit up /pol with you reddditardation. Fuck off to Facebook nigger and don't forget your hat.

>working to red-pill the masses
It's honestly never worth trying. Being more vocal sounds good in theory, but you aren't going to convince leftists or even normals of anything.

Do you think you could maybe fuck me in the ass bruh? Just to show me whats up and exert your dominance over me? I think I might be in desperate need of something like that from a strong dude like you!

Slide Thread, I literally just saw an identical thread start up. Sage'd. Someone find the good thread and link it.

Hey OP I feel the same. I used to constantly browse Reddit but it's just becoming into a massive echo chamber for liberals and the left-wing. Constant downvotes if your remotely right-wing and you have to deal with a bunch of autistic faggots who can't think for themselves. I mean, 90% don't even read articles and just comment off of post titles.

Out of curiosity, can you link me to the argument you had that made you pull the trigger?

Post tits.

sacrificing your own personal life for the sake of your society and its future. you must be white. brother it was an honor to serve with you. now get your life back on track so youre physically and mentally healthy for the upcoming sequel to the crusades.

hahaha what the hell are you doing here

I agree with you, and I also agree with OP. Everybody must do their part, but ultimately, there's just no way everybody will be able to get redpilled. Jesus Christ is soon to come and people will be more divided than ever. It is inevitable.

nah dude it's been more of a process, otherwise I would. the ones that bothered me the most though were the threads where you'd go "ummm, I'm pretty sure water is wet" and then some autistic losers would go "Akkkkkkkkkkkkkshuallllly here's something that says its not, mmmmhmmmmmm k racist bigot aquaphobe?" and then I would be downvoted to oblivion while rainman was like their hero.

I'm over there thinking "These people are retarded! I must try to find a way to unretardify them!" and slowly it consumed me until I realized I had really let my shit spiral downhill. So I've just got to let it go now. Just got to let it go :(

Out of all the things Reddit does, that pissed you off? Because of a chink?

Yeah, you have to go back.

shit you're right dude, there's gonna be more elections, aren't there??

Nice blog, bro.

gayest thing i've read in a while

Yes, but OP is always a faggot, so it's not unexpected.

i could show u gayer, if u want :(

You write like a fucking plebbitor.
Stay there.

Can we somehow make these le eddit faggots use some kinds tripcode or state their full names when posting.

Your blog fucking sucks.

Bro don't post in here, its a trap, enjoy your youth, dont let these sick monsters transform you into a """man"""

The world needs as many allies as it can, keep the work up! Keep BTFOing nazis!!