Your daily reminder that Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald are united, despite what ShareBlue is trying to make you believe

Your daily reminder that Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald are united, despite what ShareBlue is trying to make you believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have to go back

it's killin' me that I can't award gold to awesome posts, nor that I can't get a post history of my favorite posters.

seriously, if this place was more like reddit, I think everyone would be happy :)

please just go back and fuck off from this board forever.

This division is an illusion. We are weaker if we break ourselves into smaller factions.

no, we aren't. We hate you and sharia blue equally.

Fuck off kike

You can tell you hit a soft spot when you get a reaction like this.

All you shits can do is act emotionally and call names.

No, fuck off faggot. You're not welcome here. You should have fucked off back on April Fools when the ponies drove you out. Please fuck off and never come back. You can keep on sucking your God emperor's cock there.

>You're not welcome here

It's almost as if you're using SJW lingo. And I don't care your emotional words. Not only am I staying, I'll make sure to make these threads more often now.

>people who don't realize this is just a bait thread
i think the_zionistpuppet people got the message

>You can tell you hit a soft spot when you get a reaction like this.
This has been how Sup Forums behaves since at least 2010 you dumb redditor scum, and you'd have known it if you made the effort to browse this place for more than a month. Fuck t_d for sending cancer like you here

To everyone reading this thread, notice the only response is angry emotional posts. Name-calling, and stupid gif images. Ask why there isn't any logical responses to what I'm saying, then ask yourself who would possibly be so against two large communities of like minds being united. You are witnessing the very vocal vast minority. You're not supposed to go against their threats and words.

Thank you

>being an internet globalist

No.

Kill yourself reddit faggot

>Satisfying your ego by trying to justify what you identify with is artificially obscure in your mind

There never was unity to begin with, so there can't be a division.
Go back to your mindless cult, literally safe space for drumpfy

>hurr durr website communities are a social construct
fuck off (((reddit)))

This post is so reddit, it hurts. Pseudo intellectual nonsensical bullshit.

I'm happy I got this reaction. People reading this thread will realize that the reason for division has no substance, and solely an illusion.

Not only are you morons vehemently opposed to unity of minds, you can't even tell me ONE reason why you think that haha.

95% of you in this thread are fools. But enough about what I have to say. Let's hear some more emotional name-calling.

Embrace our ways or gtfo. Bring back the truth of white genocide and start the process of race realism or your just as useless as Bernfags.

i dont give a shit about reddit or what goes on there

I dont hate td but I dislike the general reddit posting style. this whole td posting shit just came out of nowhere though in the last few days due to leftypol and other gay marxist wannabe revolutionaries

its more irritating instead of actually getting me to hate them

fpbp, pol is not one person you have to go back

This.

what the fuck is share blue?

thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

This.

>i'm from the_donald
>i hate the_donald
>look at this the_donald image
>isn't everything the_donalds fault?
great tactic

Sup Forums claims itself to be logical thinkers. Let's face it, everything you said about T_D is trivial differences. Ideologically, Sup Forums and T_D are as close as you can get for online communities. I find it curious stating this fact received such an autistic reaction. I'm enjoying this.

>Reddit spacing
Also
>waaaaaaaah stop questioning what I don't question because I am unprincipled, deluded and brainwashed by upvotes, karma and "thx for the gold, wow guys never would have thought one of my posts would be that popular. MAGA am I right :D"

Fuck off

Can you actually substantiate your logic? Is all you have is name calling and trivial things to whine about? This is why people don't take your position seriously, thanks for illustrating my point.

You are in every thread redditor, with your little reddit image.
Not very subtle.

get aids fag

I'm not a shill The_Donald is shit. You literally can't have any kind of discussion unless it involves how much you like sucking Trump's dick. Got banned from there ages ago after the election for calling Kushner the piece of shit that he is, and it's only gotten much worse since then.

No, only trolls and morons post on The_Donald.

Your grievances are misguided. Shouldn't you be upset with the moderators?

20 on 1, and you still haven't given me a good reason why I'm wrong yet. You guys are too easy.

Redditor here. Avid chan user as well. Mostly biz, b, and pol. Don't mind the locals. They're just dicks. The two boards really do pair well.

And now the shilling vanished as quickly as it appeared, since they realized their flurry of emotional responses didn't scare me away.

>you can't even tell me ONE reason why you think that haha.

How about the fact you faggots don't assimilate to Sup Forums culture, want everything spoonfed to you, can't make constructive arguments other than calling people cucks or shills, you guys always respond to shitty bait which now that I think of it is exactly what I'm doing right now, you fucks act like you're hot shit who know it all after being on this site for three months, act smug and superior by the way you faggots post, and worst of all, you faggots can't think independently and for yourselves, as evidenced by the past couple of days.

There is no unity because we never liked you. We only tolerated you faggots because we were on the same boat with Trump, but after that Zionist shit betrayed us, you faggots still defend him because you can't think for yourselves. So I end with this. Fuck off, and go back and begone forever.

If you can't see my argument because you are too dumb, then you would better be on t_d right now instead of here.
1.There never was unity between Reddit and Sup Forums.
2.You can be critical of Trump for virtually failing since inauguration, especially of his 180 and hypocrisy on the Syrian issue without being a shareblue/ctr/leftypol shill, you don't have to be unconditionally deluded sucking trump dick 24/7 with "guys it's
>muh 33 double D snakes and ladders
If you don't believe that you deserve to get banned. Upvote plz *rawr* ;-p"

Saved for future r_TheDonald threads

Nope, sorry. I don't support cuck lackeys for globalists and neocons. People tried to warn us about (((Kushner))) and his influence. We should have listened.

No, I'm going to stay here. Not surprisingly, your post is nothing but emotional name calling and logical fallacies. Your anecdotal evidence doesn't define The_Donald. Sup Forums isn't "we" from your perspective, it is US from our perspective. The people you think you're representing right now are only an illusion in your mind.

Skipping past your emotional name calling, you don't many useful things to say either. You seem to be confusing the subreddit's rules with the vast userbase. Until you can differentiate those two in your head, there's nothing I can say to you that will get through to you.

Yawn

Yeah yeah, great bait thread, I see it now. Shame, that I fell for it
Have my final (You).

Fuck the_donald. They are fucking useful morons that can't have an honest discussion. They need to understand that this election was about and anti-establishment movement with a figurehead named Donald Trump. Not about a man they now deify named Donald Trump. Those fucking retards can't come up with any original thoughts. Only regurgitate what they are spoon fed by Shill Mitchell and Thernovich. Fuck off.

Nice to see you closing your argument with one final ad hominem before disappearing.

Is this a real thing?

It reads like goon satire from 10+ years ago, but it's reddit so chances are it's 100% serious

Yep, its simple divide and conquer. Take a look at the hostile emotional responses, they really don't like it when someone publicly questions the enforced paradigm.

the_donald is now made up of the facebook fucks that share ACTUAL eastern european fake news.

bait thread

sage

trump tower just added 10 cents to your account you fucking faggot

Another (You) for effort ;^)

Sup Forums and T_D have huge differences. T_D is like a giant cult of personality. The majority isn't even debate or exchange of ideas, it's just memeposting over and over. Here, nobody agrees on anything, but there used to be high quality discussions and sliding wasn't that big of a deal. And before the reddit refugee crisis, there wasn't nearly as many of the retarded Sup Forums tier bullshit all over the place.
This is literally the migrant crisis. An uncontrolled swarm of people refusing to assimilate, keeping their shitty culture and pushing the current one out. It used to be you were supposed to lurk for a year before making an ass out of yourself. Not only do you refuse to assimilate, you people actively try to change the board with your shit "civic nationalism" threads, constant refusal to let anyone criticize Trump without spouting buzzwords, and unwillingness to ignore bait threads.

I never thought I'd see the day where reddit would want anything to do with us. Stop pushing this unity on us. Stop flooding this place. Let us be miserable in peace.

fuckkkkk off reddit
sage

PS: sage means downvote

totally true
democrats are wrong about everything
export all democrats to africa

>10 cents
fucking hell trump tower pays better than CTR and shareblue

Fuck you, you faggots.

Sup Forums will always be inherently different from r/t_d.

Your ideology is based on sucking Trump's cock. He could declare genocide on white people and y'all would cheer him regardless. In other words, you're mindless bots.

Sup Forums is a bastion of free speech and thoughts for redpilled individuals, we aren't sycophants and will criticize all traitors. Fuck off and never come back.

This. Praise kek, hallow be his name.

>Sup Forums
>united
Pol was never united. It never should be. It's a darwinian hurtbox where the best ideas compete to survive

T_D has been taken over by Israhell neocucks. Fuck that joint and the brown holes they lick.

>Reddit
LE EBIN MAYMAY TRUMP IS ALWAYS RIGHT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ebin

This. Probably no one remembers, a /t_d/ guy showed up in hwndu stream first seasons wearing maga hat, he was the most annoying rddit fatty ever, even more annoying than "/our guys/"

There are differences, but you fail to mention the large overlaps as well. Sup Forums has its charms, and is a special place. Obscure news/facts can spread on here much more efficiently than on reddit. There are a lot of sharp people here as well. T_D users have a lot to learn by going here. Ignoring the stupid race threads and stuff here, this is a surprisingly high quality place.

So lurk and don't post.

Faggot. Fuck your thread.

>spacingfags

Sup Forums is really mad at t_d stealing his thunder,

>Wahhhh, I am the true fans, I am the one got Trump elected. Its not fair they got so much attention REEEE

It's an inconvenient fact that we both supply each other with value.

Assuming the people in this thread are real and aren't ShareBlue (which I doubt for most of them), all of these responses are ego-driven. What you identify with is important to your self.

>muh emotional namecalling

How about you stop being a whiny faggot and get to the fucking point?

>not every redditor and 4channer is the same! That's a logical fallacy that you think they're all the same

Of course not, faggot. But there's a clear difference between redditors like you and 4channers who have been on this site way before the election, and it's been pretty fucking clear since the beginning of the month that almost half of this board hates you redditors. If you're gonna stay, then assimilate to the board or fuck off. It's no different than in real life.

>Calls out my calling out of emotional name calling
>follows up with emotional namecalling

Come on, are you even trying?

PURGE THE REDDITORS!

Or what, you'll delete my post? Oh, you can't here. Fuck you.

Purge nu/pol/

Fuck you. Fuck off.

Cute

>/r/The_Donald are united

you guys are banning and censoring almost anyone

If SB wanted to make Sup Forums hate t_d even more, they should send people like you.
It is really sad if you are not one of them, but genuinely want Sup Forums on your side, because as you can see, people here really hate you.
You should really go back, but you don't seem to be a smart man.

This is emotional name calling. Ad hominem attacks. Do you have anything with substance to say? All of you really do sound the same way.

Obvious reverse psychology is obvious.

Don't fall for it guys, we over the_zionald respect your board and culture and do not shill here at all.

Are you dense? I'm asking you to stop being a whiny faggot complaining about "emotional name calling" and get to the point of your argument. But it's clear you don't have one, so you're no longer worth my time. Fuck off back to t_d

>Do you have anything with substance to say?
Sure: sage

120377512؜>>

shut up

>___hitler___

>literal wrongspeak

you fucks are so delusional. Everyone that doesn't worship at the altar of Trump is a shareblue/ctr/shill and any stupid thing your savior does you try to explain away with some far-fetched "intergalactic 100 D underwater pigeon shooting chess." you're all too stupid to realize that you have been co-opted which is so fucking obvious by how vehemently you defend an obvious false flag attack. here's a tip you retard you should have known it was a setup when (((MSM))) started praising trump for bombing a fucking empty airbase. geez go the fuck away now

And one more disappears.

I already said my point, you appeared to miss it. And right on schedule, more name calling.

>ignoring the stupid race threads and stuff here

Is this a false flag or are the redditors really this fucking stupid?

Yes, the place that ban all opposite opinions are best friends with one of the most free speech platforms on the internet. Please fuck off, I'm starting to really hate Trump now because of you fuckwits.

Fuck off both of you

How about you can enlighten me and explain why Sup Forums being united with The_Donald is this bad, unless you just wish to join your friends in namecalling and acting emotionally.

I gotta go the gym guys. I'll make this thread daily for the next 2 weeks, due to the intense shilling on here. I know I struck a nerve.