/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - BUILD A WALL AND MAKE NEW YORK PAY FOR IT EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #11 4/7/17
youtu.be/qGWTBdInLfk
>VP Pence confirms Justice Gorsuch for SCotUS 4/7/17
youtu.be/NCsLhj_uDNY
>Pres Trump Bileteral Meet w/Pres Xi Jinping 4/7/17
youtu.be/ICD6Prj-qEA
>Pres Trump statement on Syria missile strike 4/6/17
youtu.be/mS8Yoc7RkOI
>Pres Trump @ Mar-A-Lago w/Pres Xi Jinping 4/6/17
youtu.be/wMVwnzJTrx4
>Pres Trump on AF1 4/6/17
youtu.be/Po9jBRqPjmg
>Sec Tillerson remarks on China/Syria 4/6/17
youtu.be/lNF-K4cd744
>Pres Trump/VP Pence @ Wounded Warrior Soldier Ride 4/6/17
youtu.be/DRxL559o7eU
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

FUN STUFF
>March in the Trumpenreich
youtu.be/gwmp3E9VIX0
>TrumpWave S P A C E
youtu.be/s1qhafzPkAM
>The Story behind MAGA hats
youtu.be/Aoro6PA9S6g
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/09/pentagon-lays-out-case-for-missile-strikes-against-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ikfx3FdIG1w
youtube.com/watch?v=1q7e_wG_vXE
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOOOOOOOOO

Guys, I get it now. We just got Jewed, hard. Really fucking hard. The most anyone has ever been Jewed. Think about it: Fucking Donald Trump, of all people, suddenly decides he's going to run for president, and not only that, he immediately starts spewing Sup Forums-lite rhetoric? That should've been the first warning sign, but we were so desperate for another Ron Paul we took the bait hook, line, and sinker. This was (((their))) plan all along. They were aware of meme magic reaching critical mass and how important we would be in the upcoming election, so they played us. They played us and all the traditional Republican voters who were drifting away from the party. Trump pretended to be /ourguy/ so we would meme him into office, then he pulls the fucking rug out from under us. I can't believe I didn't see it before. They pushed the Russian ties, knowing that would draw us closer to him. They didn't even need to make him say anything bad about Israel because they knew we would rationalize it away. This was so effective, so convincing, that I don't even think Hillary was in on it. Nobody but Trump and the Rothschilds knew exactly what was going on here. Holy fucking shit.

OYVEY!

>This kills the Drumpftard

fuck off shill

Are we still be raided and flooded by r/MAT and leftypol?

Never thought I'd see the day when Politico blames the jews.

Get out shills.

Will Trumpcare include accommodations for transgender individuals to transition? The cost of transitioning is a lot more than many of them can afford.

get ready the storm faggots and cynical bernouts are tying to shill, and Cernocuck has some bonobo brainwave books to sell.

Alex Jones tried to be reasonable then realized his audience wants to hear hyped BS so now he is shilling with cernocuck

AWOO~

also the "Alt-Right"

I don't know who's all watched Attack on Titan but it serves as an allegory of this wall proposal and the interlinking of Nazi ideology. Even when there's giant man eating Titans on the other side of the wall, everyone inside the walls that doesn't follow the church blindly becomes disgusted by the wall and sees it as a cage depicting their utter lack of freedom. What you come to realize is that these walls were erected because humans lost and in turn forfeited their freedom for protection.

This wall that Trump is proposing simply admits defeat on the grandest scale. It says we aren't able to get along with our Mexican brothers and sisters and rather than fighting to unify the Northern Hemisphere through diplomatic and pragmatic reform(aka end the fucking drug war), these losers decided that they want to erect a wall. They are controlled by fear and nothing else.

Anyways, you should watch Attack on Titan. The first time I watched it 2 years ago I dismissed it, but now that I witness so much coincidence between today and the show, it brings more relevance and forces you to contemplate such a simple structure (though metaphorical currently) and it's implications on the modern free world... Well free, for now.

IF DOUBLES TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACH

Copypasta should be a permabannable offense

>snake is a libertarian

fag fail.
sucks to be op.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

and now watch as you post the same pasta that essentially says "everyone who disagrees with me is a shill" but in more words

The Pussy Of Damascus can't win a civil war in 6 years

How was it, what did Tillerson say?

“There’s no credible opposition capability with nerve agents,” they added. “ISIS has experimented with mustard agents, blister agents, not nerve agents. But this is well beyond the technical capability of the opposition.”

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/09/pentagon-lays-out-case-for-missile-strikes-against-syria/

What was the national debt before Obama entered office?
What was the national debt after Obama left office?
Fuck off you faggot shill

America becomes 100% white, but you must fight an endless war for Israel. Would you do it?

Everyone having a good time? I sort of miss it when we were called Russian shills.

Post the original.

This

Rex Tillerson Interviwed by John Dickerson On CBS's "Face the Nation" (4/9/2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ikfx3FdIG1w

REPEAT AFTER ME PTG
IMPEACH DRUMPF AND HIS NEOCON FRIENDS

v nice

Probably, considering Trump put a gay-positive "Christian" "conservative" on the SC.

Look into Gorsuch's church, St. John's of Boulder.

I',m not fucking kidding. He was sold as a 'christian conservative' but follows a female pastor who supports gay marriage.

>literally posting graphics made by CTR
do us all a favor and kill yourself

say it with me:

RADICAL VEHICULAR TERRORISM

Too long, didn't read
LOL

really activated my almonds

EveryoneIdontlikeisashillbookcover.jpeg

>Implying you have debate skills

lol

>Jeffrey Hart, the faculty adviser for The Dartmouth Review described Ingraham as having "the most extreme anti-homosexual views imaginable", claiming "she went so far as to avoid a local eatery where she feared the waiters were homosexual."[6]

Mr. Trump, tell us again about the chosen people and how they're right about everything. Please, please, please, it's our favorite story.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS!

Hopefully not.

That is a really dumb comic. Justin comes off as the sane one.

hurr durr all drumpf supporters are uneducated hillbillies hurrrr

excuse me someone just rolled up to the drivethru and i have to take his order

I'm down.

America and Israel are truly greatest allies. We're the last remnants of white imperialism.

What's with Assad's ears? That always bothered me about him.

Plebbit's politics board is having an existential crisis while we are comfy as fuck. They are literally questioning their own ability to perceive reality.

Post all you got. Dump your anti-Trump folder.

Her brother is a fag.

ur loss lol

What is this cancer comic

Jesus Christ

>implying Justin isn't /ourguy/

/ourgirl/

same pasta, right on cue.

This is where we say that Soros had it shipped in with the white helmets. I have no idea what's going on.

Who fucking cares about plebbit.

Kushner BTFO

In a fucking second

god damn

>pasta
So you're not going to post your antithesis to our thesis?

>is there even a shred of evidence for this claim
yes, see pic related

My heart goes out to Norway and Finland.

How can one man be so based?

Good on you Trump, the syrian regime and Assad are a blight on the world. Now North Korea too, humanity as a whole owes him.

"Daddddd Syria is killing a gorillion Israeli Children go bomb the shit out of them, trust me dad you gotta help the children and it totally won't be an Iraq 2.0

SAY IT WITH ME; MADAM SENATOR

wew their own propaganda is mind-fucking them

No shit....These people really, actually believed that Trump was a secret USSR plant.

>Putin ordered the chemical attack as a test of Trump's loyalty

Rex Tillerson on This Week with George Snuffleupagus
youtube.com/watch?v=1q7e_wG_vXE

Stop spamming this shit

Who is truth? Some people I know that casually talk about this say it's a false flag.

>trannies think that's clever writing and actually destroyed him
>but he presented with facts

kek

So when will he argue for the return of North Ireland and Las Malvinas?

>Two-Faced Anglo

What is the best way Trump can fire Ivanka and (((Jared))) from their positions? If you were in Trump's shoes, how would you kick the lumps out?

Shills BTFO

yea it's pretty autistic

we love trump

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>Putin ordered the chemical attacks to test Trump's loyalty

How do these people even breathe?

Dad beautiful white babies were killed in Newton Connecticut, we need to ban guns now.

What is Trump thinking right now? You know he has aides that browse Sup Forums.

stop asking for proof. Proof that the gas attack were carried out by Assad has been provided.

There there little children, soon we will invade Syria and that meanie Assad and his cronies won't be there to bully us anyone

>Hopefully not.

You're delusional if you believe that. Everything about Trump is pro-gay.

Look into Gorsuch's religious background. This is the man whom Trump thinks of as a "christian conservative".

>He follows a female pastor
>His female pastor preaches gay marriage

If you are an actual Christian and you are following Trump because of the SC, you are honestly being deceived. Trump supports LGBT.

This is really bad and should concern every one of you

I voted for Trump to watch these people suffer, and I am.

It doesn't matter if you think it was a false flag or not, Trumps not going to the senate for permission to start a war with another middle eastern country.

>"I wonder if they still make that shampoo I like"

>sunday night
>appears to be at shillcon 4

this place is like night and day

hoping for some good monday morning shitposting from the oval office tomorrow.

B A S E D C I V I C N A T I O N A L I S M

Personally I'd just move them to less active roles where they can't influence anything.

anybody know specifically what kind of truck was used?