Let me get this straight...

Let me get this straight. I can go to the store and buy a pack of tobacco mixed with rat poison and smoke it and this is legal. Keep in mind this will literally give me cancer.

But it's illegal for me to possess a literal natural plant and inhale its fumes which has a chance of preventing cancer? Why is this country so fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop smoking pot, hippie

Because 30% nonwhite

And nonwhites ruined weed

Far right Libertarian here, I agree OP.

Stop eating fast food fatass.

Because marijuana turns you temporarily retarded and we already have enough problems with dumb people with all the niggers and inbreds walking around.

Big Pharma, Big Alcohol, Big Tobacco all control the congress. The rest of the country is not this stupid anymore. Those who are for decriminalization far out number those who don't.

>Authorities can literally throw you in jail over a plant
>There are people who will argue that this isn't literally police state tier

This

Cannabis is a huge threat to their profits. They will do everything in their power to keep it illegal for as long as possible.

So does Alcohol, fast food, and tobacco and yet those are legal.

>prevents cancer

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>let me just false flag as a retard to make the dude weed lmao meme true
Will the Marlboro shills ever leave?

Because mainstream kids and not
everyone can handle "drugs".

>chance of preventing cancer
>inhaling smoke

Scientists have confirmed it Cletus

smoking dope gives you cancer you dumbass.... no one intelligent would say otherwise.

Fast food and tobbaco don't affect cognition. I drove fine while I was eating popeyes the other day.

>authorities can literally throw you in jail for moving threw time and space
>there are people who will argue that this isn't literally police state tier

link then, Moonpuppy

Then let's literally ban everything that affects cognition including alcohol.

Yeah you're right, I hope you don't ever get drunk. Getting drunk turns you 'temporarily retarded' as well. Good argument, you Neanderthal.

Great, no one is advocating for people to consume marijuana and drive. Next logical fallacy, please. Jesus it's like shooting fish in a barrel, anti weed fags have nothing.

From a guy who has smoked 1kg of weed total in his lofe i must say, it should be legal because people dhould be free to make their choices. (At least in this judeo capitalistic society). But if i could go back in time i would have smoked less because losing iq points and wasting valuable time is a shame

>preventing cancer
It is prescribed to cancer patients to help give them an appetite after different medications and treatments have ravaged their body.
You fucks will take the plight of hundreds of thousands of people in the US and reduce it down to "dude weed cures cancer lol let me smoke it cmon dude".
You are subhuman, disgusting wastes of carbon.

How else are the drug cartels and drug companies who pay off politicians going to keep giving them money if anyone can legally buy weed? Please be understanding.

underage b& virgin shut in detected, the cool kids dont hate you, they dont know you. try being friendly.

weed makes people stupid and lazy if consumed frequently

this thread is fucking retarded

legalize everything and let the degenerates waste away in the streets for all i care