Reminder that Christians are race traitors for abandoning the religion of their forefathers for Semitic Gods...

Reminder that Christians are race traitors for abandoning the religion of their forefathers for Semitic Gods. Jesus was an Arab Jew and white Christians grovel at the feet of that Palestinian Jew like total cucks meanwhile the last remnants of our true European heritage you call 'pagans' and 'witches' and other snarky names. You are scum. Whenever Arab Muslims kill some Arab Christians you wail and cry as if these people were one of your own just because you share the same love for the same non-white Gods. I've seen some of you dirty race traitors actually saying that the West should let in these Arab savages because they are Christian. If you love Christianity so much why don't you go live in the Middle East or Africa or Latin America? Those people are your true brothers and sisters. I've also seen you Christians claim that your religion is compatible with white nationalism when we all fucking know that is not true. Christians promotes weakness 'turn the other cheek' and says that 'there is no man or woman, Jew or Greek all are one in Christ' you see those shitskins in Africa and The Middle East? According to your religion those are your brothers and sisters.

Look if you're going to partake in religious worship and ritual at least do it in a European context otherwise become an Atheist.

Other urls found in this thread:

recordings.talkshoe.com.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/TC-140803/TS-1149729.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys

>If you love Christianity so much why don't you go live in the Middle East or Africa or Latin America?
That makes absolutely zero sense.

>Look if you're going to partake in religious worship and ritual at least do it in a European context otherwise become an Atheist.
See modern Europe? See the muslim refugee crisis and globalization? You can thank secular atheism for that.

>Christian leaf
No wonder why your country is so fucked.

No. You can thank leftism for that. Atheism has nothing to do with what is happening.

I'm an atheist and consider myself a hardcore right wing white nationalist. I know a lot of people who think like me.

>people think they can be racist and Christian at the same time

lmao senpai, clearly you love worldly things more than your nailed Jew god

Yeah eh. Drunken lazy criminal scared of flightless birds

lmao m8 the only reason you know about any pagan shit is because a bunch of monks wrote it all down.

>You can thank leftism for that. Atheism has nothing to do with what is happening.
Funny how leftism and atheism seem to be so interconnected all the time.

In order to be a white nationalist Christian you have to live in a constant state of cognitive dissonance. Sooner or later your white pride or your Christian pride will take over. You will either become a fighter for your people and abandon the Semitic religion or become a cuck.

So I'm supposed to thank them for that when Christian fucks burned down all the pagan places of worship and destroyed our culture forever?

Jesus christ was a pure blooded aryan, the white race are the lost sheep of the house of israel. The jews stole our identity in the 7th century and virtually admit they are a satanic seedline in their own midrash texts.

listen to this...
recordings.talkshoe.com.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/TC-140803/TS-1149729.mp3

Reminder that OP is from a dead board on cripplechan that complains about how Sup Forums is a Christian board and has Reddit spacing in all of their posts.

I simply cannot respect christcucks anymore. Here, among several other reasons, is why:

>Coworker is christcuck
>Annoying little shit but he wants to be friends
>Invites me to his church
>It's nothing more than a self-help meeting
>Find out they're donating money TO HELP FUCKING REFUGEES ENTER AND LIVE IN OUR COUNTRY
>They have all these programs for them and give them free food, yet some fugee kids broke into their rec center, stole the Xboxes, and trashed the place (broke everything, shot off all the fire extinguishers, and put holes in the walls)
>What do the cucks do? Turn the other ass cheek and keep helping them.
>Christcuck co-worker tells me he prays every night for a gf (I ain't bullshittin you)
>Tell him he needs to pray to Odin instead, somewhat jokingly
>He gets pissed, "IS THAT A JOKE?! THATS NOT FUNNY GOD IS THE ONLY GOD! YOU NEED TO READ THE BIBLE OR GO TO HELL!"
>Read that shit already and it's the worst story I've ever read, the esotericism is so basic and Jesus isn't even that much of an ascetic. Literally any ancient religion has better, more logical and scientific mythology structure

GTFO with this bullshit. No one but delusional Christcucks believes this.

Todays Jews are actually children of Cain while allowing the star of Remphant into God's kingdom. Whites are true jews, the children of Jacob. Jesus called out the fake jews, called Judaism the synagogue of satan. Also, Paganism encouraged drinking your enemies cum. So Sweden is following in their ancestors' beliefs.

>I allow others stupidity to make my decision.
Make it based off of your own opinion on the subject, not others. There are plenty of people of all denominations and religions to give your respect to, and many to give not even a passing glance.

>christcuck
Easiest way to identify a snownigger aka the most worthless excuse for white.

It's most christcucks I meet. They pull the victim card if you insult their shitty thrown together by goatherders beliefs.

I'm actually god tier Persian true Aryan white. I watched a desert religion destroy my fatherland and I want to prevent that for you, but if you want to be cucks and throw everything your forebears built away go ahead. I'm at a safe distance and loving every laugh from the destruction you're bringing upon yourselves.

All bullcrap. Jesus was a Judahite, the term "Jew" is made up by those who claim to be Hebrews today. Which they ain't.

And Islam is just a Bastardized Version of the Bible, made by the same Khazarians who fag up Religion in general. You're not very good at your job, are you?

Problem is, no one today's got any clue anymore because it was all shilled to death and watered down by those who prefer a golden calf and child sacrifice. Sounds a lot like Washington and Israel to me, kek

>According to your religion those are your brothers and sisters.
>'turn the other cheek' and says that 'there is no man or woman, Jew or Greek all are one in Christ'
How is this a bad thing?

Hey, Rabbi!

If you are an atheist then you are to be blamed for the Islamization of the West.
YOU are the race traitors.

>the religion of their forefathers
You mean Christianity?

Oh its an abo.

Shitskins are demons in human form, their current takeover of the world literally is the apocalypse but you, blinded by your faith, don't see it. They are not your brothers, if there was a devil they would be its embodiment. "God" is in you, white man, god is the light shining through the darkness (think about the origin of the universe). Shitskins are the darkness stamping out the light. The world will be thrown into chaos, evil running rampant, as you fucking KEKS give them your last piece of bread...

Islam is nothing like Christianity.
Islam is barbarism, not being an Alpha, and remember: Civilization > pussy

>doesn't believe in religion
>hates non-whites religiously

Look at who votes against their country, nearly everytime its the atheists, then they guilt trip some pseudo christians with some emotional video to push away logical thinking.

People like you are why Muslims and Jews are winning

Name one thing Europe accomplished as pagans.

I'll wait.

There's nothing dogmatic about stating objective circumstances. Their evil can be measured and compared. What they have done and are doing can be seen with your plain eyes. Much like their handler, the Jew.

Aside from jews, atheists and pagans should be fucking gassed as well.

Most useless group of cocksucking faggots with extreme inferiority complex on the planet.