The problem with "back to Africa"

Black user here. The problem with, back to Africa is where would I fit in. I don't speak the language, don't know the culture, and am ethnically a griffe, like most black Americans. So would stand out like a sore thumb?

It's not possible for me to have any home but Americans, because of my intrinsically American ethnogenesis.

I realize the whole "back to Africa" thing comes from a place of malice, and possibly jealousy rather than pragmatism, but I was just seeking to have an honest discussion on this.

Being a literal product of American history makes America my birthright.

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
youtu.be/rL1iVylvnCM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey
founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too bad you're just a rubber lipped nigger chimp

Wow sounds like your problem man.

You don't fit in here either.

South Africa speaks English you nigger. Now go back

>Being a literal product of American history makes America my birthright.

welp you can either go back or get in the oven

your choice

And the names that Blacks have been giving their kids for a couple of generations make Africans laugh harder than even white Americans.

I would love to hear your reasoning.

liberia

>nog thinks he fits in

The only place your kind belong is at the end of a rope.

fuck off Jameeqwis

There is no back to go to.

>I don't speak the language, don't know the culture, and am ethnically a griffe,
you don't do any of that shit here either and yet you seem inclined to stay

Not even haitians like black Americans. We're a race of dogs and it's best that China wipe the entire race out. No holding back with stealth takeover just go in and clean house.

There will never be a black ethnostate. Niggers prefer to live under White supremacy than have to build civilization themselves.
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

just learn the language dude, stop being a lazy nig. and fuck off, your only birthright is aids

This has nothing to do with you. Go eat some kangaroo meat.

You will fit in, they will bow down to you. You know you are smarter than them.

Have you considered fitting in in America instead? Maybe stop naming your kids stupid hit like Le-a (google that, it's hillarious), stop trying to use nicknames all the time like you're famous, stop committing so much crime, and stop fucking without a condom? Seriously, one out of every 709 of you are HIV positive, that's terrible.

I am the culture here. Just turn on your TV.

>I realize the whole "back to Africa" thing comes from a place of malice, and possibly jealousy rather than pragmatism

Actually, it comes from a place of reaction to your incessant bitching about whitey and your circumstances in life when you're 99% of the reason crime exists in your neighbourhood at all.

Love it or leave it. Don't like white people? Don't like America? Fuck off then.

>rubber lipped nigger chimp
Fucking got a kek gonna add that to the book

I'm tired of seeing you guys. Go back to africa and make it better you

Basketball totin
Pavement steppin
Watermelon eatin

>I would love to hear your reasoning.

For what? That you don't belong?

How about those FBI statistics which show that you're far more likely to breach the laws of this country?

Or hiow about the fact that despite doing everything in our power to integrate you, most white Americans still fucking hate you and always will?

You will never be accepted as a real "American" by whites. The only way for that to happen is to supplant and replace us. (Which won't happen, you don't have the birthrates)

Face it, you are inevitably at war with true America. It may not have been your fault that you were brought here, it in fact was our ancestors' fault; but you are still at best only a slave with no roots on this land. You do not belong.

Why don't you just go to Jamaica or Haiti, tbqh? Not even fucking kidding, you have a thousand times more chance of fitting in there.

There are multiple African countries where English is an official language. Nigeria, Ghana, and Liberia for instance. Or how about you actually learn the languages and cultures you stupid nigger.

Libera. It's an English speaking country. Nigs act like nigs all over the world.

WE WUZ KWAYNZ N SHEEEIT

South-Africa
youtu.be/rL1iVylvnCM

>where would I fit in. I don't speak the language
Liberia famalm

Black ethnostates do exist, but black Americans constitute a unique ethnic group, that by their definition are inseparable from America.

>yfw Africa is one of the non white places safe from getting nuked

Please go back or at least go to India or some other shit hole

nigs don't really use vocalized language it's more of contextual grunts and posturing

You're right, you do have a birthright in America. Don't let the white nationalist cucks get you down. Just remember, if you want to do the most good possible for American blacks, stay away from gangsta culture and focus on being cultured and making money.

Libya, the reason it was originally created.

>Le-a
THE DASH AINT SILENT CRACKA

>I don't speak the language,
nigeria
> don't know the culture,
its multicultural, thats what american dindus spout and love, no?

You would use your 17% european dna to conqour africans and live like a king

nobody really expects a back to africa movement
blacks really need a come to jesus moment

Liberia 2.0.
Both north America and Africa are huge.

Nothing to do with you. Stay in your lane.

>inseparable from America.
Wrong. You're pulling reasons out of your ass. Also Liberia. They even use the imperial measuring system and speak english.

Cuck is for people who are okay with other races taking over their country and women. Like you.

Slavery was wrong. We must correct this mistake by sending all of the people that America immorally stole back to where we found them. You gotta go back.

THOT MAKIN
NO FATHER HAVIN
COTTIN PICKIN

>conqour
You should accompany OP.

The problem with "back to Africa" is really that black people were brought here and worked their asses off. Black Americans actually deserve to be here, if anything, that is the white men's reparation.

Wow what a weird concidence because most blacks here don't speak the language, don't knoe the culture and aren't the same race as the majority population. Guess since you're halfway between africa and american, we'll drop you off in the mid atlantic. I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable there!

exactly tell your kind to stop doing everything they can to make our country go to shit, then we might finally live in harmony.

>I realize the whole "back to Africa" thing comes from a place of malice
no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey

that's why we tried to give you all a country but you said "no we want to stay"
so now liberia is trashed and our plan never worked

Go back to Africa

>Wow sounds like your problem man.
And yours because you won't ever send blacks back to Africa because the retarded southerners decided to import niggers and destroy their culture.

>jealousy
More like annoyance at niggers constantly bitching about how horrible it is that we freed them and that usa took a leading role in making slavery unacceptable world wide.

White Americans don't define who is American, so nobody really cares what white america thinks. Most white Americans are relatively recent immigrants, as opposed to the vast majority of black Americans that have colonial roots here, both black and white.

>theft
>unproductive
>lives off hand outs
>spends most time outside loitering

idk mate seems like you'd fit right in.

If you don't care about skin color, neither do I.

Black American history is American history.

This white ethno-state crap is coming in response to extreme progressives and far left ideals.

To me, you're just another human like me. We've probably walked past each other on the street, nodded, and thought nothing of it. Don't listen to the north east faggots and the Commie-fornians, we are one people in America.

>and worked their asses off
my great great great great great great great grandpapy was a slave. his great great great great great great great grandpappy wuz kangz.

Welfare please.

What the fuck is this back to africa stuff?

I agree wholeheartedly OP. It would be unfair for you and for Africa too send you back to Africa.

My pragmatic solution would be to give you a big ol' chunk of the deep south too call your own. Even pay to move you and all the other she and he boons there and you can show the world how much black lives matter when free from the Tyranny of the US as we tune in every fucking night after work to watch what unfolds from a live satellite uplink.

Lel that's a load of bs papists spout

You sound lazy as fuck

I support stronger immigration controls and clamping down on illegal immigration. Blacks have a history in the US going back as far as, or almost as far as, whites. And unlike 90% of the people here, I have no problem getting laid, so I don't have some insane fear of getting cucked by other races.

I wasn't fluent in English when I came here and neither were my parents, but now we do, and we are successful, and we are good neighbours and we volunteer.

Meanwhile, most blacks I meet speaks Ebonics, and just can't keep up with Western society, or rather, /civilized/ society.

When I took Mandarin classes on Saturday, the classes were divided into A, B, C - sometimes students move up, sometimes they never do, but the C students still get to learn, slowly, at their own pace so they don't get left behind.

Bantus chimp out because they have low IQ, and they do this more when they are in A class where they don't understand a thing. Booth dun goofed when he killed Lincoln before Lincoln could send the blacks back.

Though instead of freeing the blacks and then try to send them back (which didn't happen), they should have made the black slaves build the ship, row the ship, and then built up basic infrastructure once the black slaves were free in Africa (because blacks won't even built above one storey when left to their own devices), THEN cut the colony loose.

Almost every nation have sailed on their own ships to explore other countries - except for Africans.

One of Ben Garrison's finest, don't know why he didn't sign it.

I don't give a fuck where you go or what you do.

Why are people from other countries always thinking about black Americans.

>jealousy
Should we tell him?

because your black

Who's the tranny?

Underrated Scotsman post

There is no back to Africa....

BLACKS ARE MORE AMERICAN THAN MOST THE MUTHER FUCKERS THEY ARE SURROUNDED BY IN THE CITIES!!!

WTF BLACKS ARE AMERICA!

I am a WHITE NAZI and I stand for this!

I just hate it when blacks abuse things. Which they do do often. I won't deny that either!

My skin color would be more of an issue there than it is here in America, on top of everything else.

Why not? I went back to Germany. It wasn't easy, but with a little hard work you can learn a foreign language well enough to integrate.

If I recall, the Back to Africa movement was started by Blacks themselves, like Marcus Garvey and others. It was based on self-sufficiency and independence, which is something I want for German-Americans too. There's no reason why we can't break free of the tyranny of the melting pot and each grab a bit of the USA for ourselves. The chicanos can have the southwest, we will take the midwest, you can have the southeast, and the anglos can have the original 13 colonies minus the Carolinas and Georgia which belong to the Blacks, and Pennsylvania which is ours.

Not sure on who should take the northwest. I would give an open invitation to Putin to march across the Bering Straits and take it. We can tell the leafs to fight for it unless they fancy being neighbors to expansionist Russia. The leafs are soft and need to remember what it's like to fight for their lives. Cowardly leafs messing everything up is the only snag in our plan.

there are hundreds of places to go to in africa.

africa is not as bad as they make it to be.
its like america. some places are bad. some are really great. most are just good.

50 cent lives there now. dave chappelle lived there for a hot minute.

just go. bring friends and family.

Most white Americans today and descended from the Slavic, German, Italian, and Irish immigrants from the turn of the century and can't trace their ancestry back to slave owners, who were a vast minority even in their own time. Plus, plenty of other ethnic groups have come to America and become unilateral success stories in fractions of the time blacks have been here. Do they have an uncontrollable hatred of black people too? Why ever could that be?

Dont worry user fellow black here.
Whites like to imply they have more right complain because of their lack of a struggle. They all bitch about their jobs, living off their parents income, about their coffee being too cold, and whatever dumb first world entitled faggot bullshit they think they can bitch about because its okay. If you or I bitch about people treating us wrong because of our skin color, sometimes even before we open our mouths, well i guess we gotta leave the country because our ancestors got dragged on a slave ship and decided to build a life here, thinking maybe we could live a simple life without being treated like animals. At the end of the day, these bitches can't stop you from having a big dick, fucking all their women, and making millions creating music they secretly listen to while working out. Fuck getting them to like you. Take all the things they wish they could have, and then when you are at the too and they sit on a board talking shit all day, you can post on a board and tell them FUCK YOU but have a nice day

USA has been 90%+ white 1775-1965 when we made our fatal immigration mistake of not caring about country of origin. Look at our immigration / naturalization acts to see that USA was meant to be a white European country.

"why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind."

founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080

Investigate my claims more and see that demographics ARE destiny.

just form ghettoes in their cities like you do in our cities
its not like you're gonna suddenly come around and integrate after being given every chance in the world to act like americans for the last 150 fucking years
you behave like chimps wherever you go so keep that shit on your own shitty continent and out of our civilized society where you have repeatedly demonstrated that you do not belong

I know it pains you to know I am far more American than you could ever be.

>White Americans don't define who is American
Yes we do, because unlike you we have a fuckton of guns and will inherit the land.

>White Americans don't define who is American

Sure we do, and it doesn't instinctively include you. You never integrated. To this day I have never seen a slave family fly the flag. They play different sports. They have different religious roots. They have a radically different political philosophy. They have their own dialect.

And on and on. You are not American, you merely live here.

Pants Saggin
sickle celled

Fuck off nigger

Why would we send you to Africa if you aren't an immigrant? We just wanna get rid of the spics dot indians and Muslims. We'd like to genocide Niggers but we both know the true definition of that word.

Or you could just go back and live with the other gorillas.

>They have their own dialect.
They are unable to speak standard American English
fify

this

Africans aren't racists, and go to school.

Marcus Garvey was not a smart man. He meant well, but failed to recognize the bigger picture.

Dude when you shake them! They say that shit to everyone because they have been conditioned by hell even their own people to think that.

ITS LITERALLY A NIGGER THING!

Because black Americans are almost unilaterally attention whores that weave victim narratives a mile long to anyone who will listen instead of growing a sense of objective self awareness and doing what needs to be done to succeed by their own merits in the context of the society they were born in?

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Go take all the good things you learned from America to any -- and I mean any -- country in Africa. After all, "America was built on slavery", and we know only blacks were slaves, so surely the only thing missing from the all-black third world shitholes is a little Americanism.

>black Americans are inseperable from America
You're a deluded retard if you actually believe this. They've had literally zero influence on American culture or politics up until only 30-40 years ago. They're completely irrelevant. Even the founding fathers knew that once slavery came to an end the only reasonable course of action would be to send them back.

npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

What's more, it's not like black American "culture" is definitively different from native African culture. In fact, both groups share almost identical rates of fatherlessness and criminality. They're the same thing with the only difference being that one group has a bunch of white people constantly cleaning shit up for them.

You act like the language barrier makes a tangible difference. Judging from your unwarranted self confidence and sense of entitlement, you're basically indistinguishable from them.

South Africa has all of that, quit making excuses.

>watching tv
but i don't live in the 90's

Don't worry. Where ever we drop you, you'll be there along with 40 million of your closest friends and family.
You'll be fine.