The West Coast is the Best Coast

>home to Silicon Valley
>home to global cities such as Seattle, Portland, Bay Area, Los Angeles, and San Diego
>blessed by nature (Yosemite, Mt. Rainier, the Redwoods, Sequoias, etc)
>inhabited by forward thinking people
>best craft breweries

How can the rest of the country even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by producing things of actual value

California
>(((hollywood)))
Texas
>(((oil)))
New York
>(((banks)))

Our country is owned by kikes

By being a place that's more than just a vacation spot for unnecessary leisure.

I live in California. The place is only good if you're a visitor with money who just wants to goof off. Other than that, living here is hell.

>los angeles
>global city
literally detroit tier

get here & we'll do the rest-coast ?

I love it in LA.

You can go to the beach, snowboard, and go dirt bike riding in the desert in one day.

You can have delicious soon tofu and Korean BBQ in Koreatown. Or delicious Dim Sum in Chinatown. Or awesome street tacos from food trucks in East LA.

And hopefully the first to catch one from NK. They'd really be doing us a solid

kek

The cholos keep the blacks in check in LA. Not even remotely as bas as Detroit.

>numale SJWs
>forward thinking
Kek

i remember my first year living in the city.

>California
>Best

Oregon and Washington are beautiful. Nor cal's not half bad either.

The southern end of California should be circumcised like the big dick it is. Get rid of it.

You can start with the Quran

>(((global cities)))
>(((forward thinking)))
>(((microbrewery)))

New England is best not the cuck coast

top kek for a leaf

nigga if u it ur pussy ass ain't doing it

Wew there lad. Forgot to turn on you VPN? You're supposed to be spamming anti-Trump stuff now, right?

Sounds like you've been there three months.
> dude food lmao

Oregon is trying to pass a bill to ban microbrews from public beaches. For no reason other than Salem can.

The entire west coast is a cucked and fucked nanny state

t. Oregonian

uh, no? trump is supposed to be our puppet. stick to the script dummy.

are we the deep dark scary internet? Sup Forums is 9gag tier for sure

One of these is not like the other, and it angers the kike greatly. Care to guess which one?
Hint: Obama doesn't like it either.

I live in Seattle.
Please nuke us

I'm sorry. 1/3 of it is owned by Russians

SoCal here. California fucking sucks. That faggot jerry brown is close to taxing our air. Fuck him. I miss my Alaskan life, but wife won't move back. I'll have to leave her here when I finish my engineering degree.

This right here is a perfect example. You only point out small pointless luxuries. What next? You're going to tell me the place is great because the women look good and how we have weed?

san diego is more red then any of your commie cities

>That faggot jerry brown is close to taxing our air.

He already does during the winter upstate.

>No fires allowed in your fireplace during Christmas
>Spare the air lol

>That population of wild apes is kept in check by that other population of wild apes

There are at least 30 other states in the US I would prefer living in before living on the West Coast.

Hispanics are bro-tier for the most part.

>Filled with niggers, beaners, hippies, hipsters and any other variant of liberal shithead.
>Best

Fuck off op. Take this garbage to /lgbt/

>just literally passed a gas tax

fuck California, and FUCK Jerry Brown and all the other democrat cock suckers infesting this state

Left coast is back of the bus. Can't sit here.

I grew in San Francisco, I didn't realize how spoiled I was from the weather till I went to school on the east coast.

Fuck the snow and fuck the rain, I do enjoy my city on the bay.

However, I hate all the super liberal fucks that move in, and think they "know" this fucking city, pisses me off to no end.

faggot

California is only for people willing to hussle to keep up with the cost of living. Poor people not apply. Maybe Dallas or Houston will take them.

because they live next to mexico and know what sort of "vibrant and diverse", future we can expect

And Americans. There is a reason we are so interested in controlling the sale of oil.

California is a dumb state that thinks it's so special and forward thinking, when really, it's just a bunch of rich assholes and hollywood, thankgod they're in a drought. Wahsington is okay I guess.

The west coast is awesome in every way except for the people.

America is mentioned...
Eurotrash go on insecure mental breakdown rants as a lifetime of living in the shadow of the greatness of America starts to sting..."hurrr urr fat, you think you're so special, um um um kinder eggs, um um um china is gonna beat you up...you think you're so special, well you're not, i'm special! oh god, please notice me!"

California is mentioned...
other Americans go on insecure mental breakdown rants as a lifetime of living in the shadow of the greatness of California starts to sting..."hurrr da libruls, spics, you think you're so special, um um um ma guns, um um um texas is gonna beat you up...you think you're so special, well you're not, i'm special! oh god, please notice me!"

and thats why I love living in California. The same painfully obvious inferiority complex and insecurity we see from Eurotrash from the mere mention of America you get from your fellow Americans at the mere mention of California. All the frantic responses, excuses, desperate attempts just put a grin on my face as the painfully obvious inferiority complex they demonstrate bleeds through and no amount of their butthurt or excuses will change that their miserable irrelevant lives in their irrelevant states will revolve around California the same as all the butthurt or excuses from a European will chance the reality that the europeans live will revolve around America.

Being a Californian is like being a King of Kings.

>home to Silicon Valley
Not sure how this makes it better.
>home to global cities such as Seattle, Portland, Bay Area, Los Angeles, and San Diego
How is that better?
>blessed by nature (Yosemite, Mt. Rainier, the Redwoods, Sequoias, etc)
What about the cities? You aren't going to enjoy the sceneray when you are surrounded by homeless and mexicans.
That describes everyone everywhere
>best craft breweries
Do they have more alcohol than the beer here? This is just not quantifiable hipster nonsense.

Also, you are located on a (((coast))). Can't wait until (((global warming))) floods all your cities. Also the earthquakes.

You forgot the weed my nigga

Wtf does oil have to do with Jews

This desu.

California is basically the leader in everything. Take music for example: Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Motley Crue, Guns n Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Doors, etc...

What do flyover states have to offer? Fucking Bon Iver?

>Light rain for 2 weeks causes economic ruin.

Then fucking stay in California. We don't even hate California, we hate that you leave it and shit up the rest of the country.

>Silicon Valley
Where your jobs are replaced with Pajeets working for peanuts
>Global cities
More Pajeets
>Nature
Forbidden by federal authority
>Forward thinking people
The ones responsible for causing all of the above
>Breweries
Alcohol is for degenerates like you, OP

actually it cause they got those military bases, and have niggers in the north and browns in the south really redpills people.

>Implying the bay area or Los Angeles have any redeeming qualities.

NorCal user here, the people are literally creating the worst society imaginable.
>everyone's wealth is either based on old money they didn't work for, or living in absolute poverty and complaining about white people
>Can't have a normal conversation with anyone without bringing hard left politics/(((social issues))) into it
>Can't ride on public transport without getting assaulted by a homeless crazy, SJW professional victim, or a dindu
>Can't walk around outside for more than one minute before being asked for cash, cigs, or if you speak spanish
>Can't drive anywhere without being stuck on a major freeway for 3 hours in bumper to bumper traffic
>Want a job? Go fuck yourself.
>Want a home? Go fuck yourself.
>Want a decent education? YOU'RE A WHITE MALE
>Want a girlfriend? YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

>It can't be that bad if I drive north out of the bay area, right?
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>everyone is a fucking grotesque mall goth living in the boonies of what was once the wine country (now it's just the mexican grape/olive/pepper fields)
>old hippie men with grey pony tails trying to be deep and philosophical with you, when in reality they are just emulating Bill Maher (including the part where he laughs at his own terrible jokes)
>hope you like shitty roads

>Fuck this, let's go south
>It's a fucking chain of shitty college towns of extremely high DUDE WEED LMAO caliber
>literally nothing else unless you like the Monterey Bay Aquarium
>nobody owns anything, most homes are just being used for airbnb or being rented out to foreign people
>everyone else just lives with their parents or are homeless

>Shit, let's go east
>Everyone within a 100 mile radius of the Oroville dam is a poo in the loo or white trash
>Sacramento/Davis is the only oasis among the brown people and cow farts
>it's just more DUDE WEED LMAO

but hey at least the scenery and the food is nice

What's funny is that 90% of these 20-somethings who live in SF aren't even from there. They're from counties towards Manteca or even from out of state. Hipsters aren't native to the city. The native San Franciscan is perpetually stuck in the 1990's wearing an SF giants track top or a hennley shirt from GAP and dad jeans, forever in a Seinfeld-esque sitcom.

Tip top kek

>Where your jobs are replaced with pajeets
Fucking this, this is what made me consider dropping the compsci meme as this applies to the east coast as well

And funny enough, many parts of Texas have already begun to take California's silicon valley as it's much cheaper to set up shop and live in Texas

LA and SF are global cities, SD and Sea are regional centers. Portland lol.

Motherfucker, I live in California. The place sucks. It was only good in the very early 90's when we pushed sciences and the related in curriculum. Back then, shit like Nasa, game development, geology, and nature sciences were encouraged and considered cool. All of that ended abruptly, making people care about trivial shit instead of critical thinking. Nobody thinks here, because it bores them.

Here's a perfect example of what California is like.

Imagine a province run by teenagers and young adults, and it's a living embodiment of Tumblr, Facebook, and Instagram, and anyone not part of that is some outcast shoveling dirt trying to pretend it doesn't exist.

Oregon was a lot nicer in the 80s before all these fucking Californians moved up here.

I've only been once but California is degeneracy capital NA

:(

It's all true. Don't even forget the shit gun laws, the smugness, and tourists.

>>Want a girlfriend? YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

SF Bay Area user here. Getting a girlfriend is easy. Keeping one isn't. They have ADD like mad and you have to essentially isolate them from their other friends or else it's over. They're HORRIBLE for anything long term.

Filthy rich cunt. Us regular LA citizens living in Covina and Pasadena work long hours, deal with high gas prices, and taxes choking us.

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html

By not burning in He'll.
>t.san Jose native

The 2nd best decision I ever made was leaving that degenerate, communist spic infested shithole.

unless you live in the mountains there's no reason for you to need a fireplace or even a heater. just put on some more clothes

Leftists have ruined the west coast but I could never live on the east coast or any shitty fly over state.

Also, Oregon and California are inarguably among the worst states to for the middle class no matter which way you spin it. Different story if youre rich or chasing a dream I suppose, but for the average person it's shit.

The women here are terrible. I miss all the cute hipster chicks and fit girls that I saw years ago when I first moved here. Now most girls have facial piercings and tattoos or are morbidly obese.

How the fuck can you be obese in a city with hills? I blame Uber.

Both the East and the West coasts need to be nuked.

There's almost no reason to even live in SF. The only people who live in SF are people who were either grandfathered in from decades ago, homeless people on the streets, or rich gay Filipinos with quiff haircuts who want to live in SF to be close to nightclubs like The Endup or to go shopping, essentially living an Instagram lifestyle to give off an illusion lifestyle.

I've worked in SF before at an office. I commuted by BART just like everyone else.

A FUCKING LEAF

>San Jose
>Shooting by mexicans
>Shooting by flips
>Antifa chapter hangout
>Horrific traffic thanks to chinks heading north.

I'm so sorry.

Christmas. CHIRSTMAS! Who doesn't light a fire on Christmas?

>Getting a girlfriend is easy. Keeping one isn't.
Would you honestly call that a girlfriend? Sounds more like actual cuckold training to me.

UHHH excuse me user but that is fat shaming and this is a body positive zone ok???

>California will soon become a sanctuary state

Sooner or later the majority of major cities in California will become like Tijuana

>I miss all the cute hipster chicks and fit girls that I saw years ago when I first moved here

They still exist. They turned into Instagram glamour girls. You can find them all over Walnut Creek. The piercing girls are Antifa hanging around SF at DNA recruiting for commie bullshit. Hipster girls are in Berkeley and Oakland off of Macarthur for the most part.

I think its time you stopped LARPing in GTA V and went outside.

What the fuck? California is amazing. The cost of living here is high, but so are the salaries, especially if you work in tech. And the weather is literally perfect in Silicon Valley; it's like a mini Mediterranean.

Best people too

The women in Cali are worthless until they are the age where they are realize they are getting uglier and are worthless if they don't make themselves into a family-woman. The ones who don't do that usually turn up to be tweaked out Cougars.

The whiter your gf is the more she is this way, the more brown she is the less chances. You've got no chance with a white girl active on facebook longer than a little fling in Cali.

Treat white women as whores and nothing else until you're older.

Hello Brooklyn expat. How's working for Zynga?

Oh great, we have Visit California shilling on the site now

>body positive zone

>west is the best
>east is the least

Did no one graduate junior high?

>need

fuck off jew

Bruh, where in pasadangerous are you at?

Also fuck covina.

this.
i've been working minimum wage for 1 year and only saved up 8k after taxes despite not having to pay rent, and only just this month bought a shitty old stick shift toyota for 1.5k because i cant afford anything else.

I had to start my own business last month because nobody is hiring people for teenager jobs unless they're mexican and willing to work for 8 dollars an hour.
Nothing hardens a person like working 39 hour weeks and surviving off of bread, garbanzo beans, and whey, while spics shit out 5 babies and get paid by the government despite being illegal.

my family. they decided to run some wires through the chimney so we can't use our fireplace. then again, we never used it so it wasn't a huge loss

>The cost of living here is high, but so are the salaries, especially if you work in tech.
Biggest lie I've heard all day.

>MUH ETHNIC FOOD

wrong, east coast is infinitely better in every meaningful way

>Did no one graduate junior high
>Half these faggots aren't even IN junior high yet

Too cold, only 3 months out of the year is the avg. high temp over 70.

Slab City is the only good city there and that's full of meth. The live music is killer though.

This /thread

While I agree that domestic oil production is a good bulwark against Mudslime interests, it's still very jewey

youtube.com/watch?v=ySnk-f2ThpE