SHARIA BLUE GET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUTGET OUT GET OUT

Out !

This is actually their best attempt yet

Daily reminder you're a mentally ill socially alienated manchild who has grasped onto Trump and this whole jr high neo-nazism called the alt-right because you're a pathetic excuse for a man who just wanted to feel like he belongs and to lie to himself and tell himself he's special. So you grasped onto the first pathetic con of group identity glorification spammed often enough to you...and now you're having a mental breakdown at the house of special ed playing cards comes tumbling down and the retarded short bus parade that are your fellow altrightcucks split on different points of Trump's hypocrisy.

Watching you dumbfucks trying to do damage control and shill for Trump after he threw everyone under the bus is fucking awesome! Don't stop now!

Ok, now I'm convinced Shariablue is spamming these threads to make us hate the_donald. Jokes on you, I hate you both.

Shut it kike

If what they wrong is wrong then I don't wsnna be right. Fuck trump

You do realize you can't outlast us? Somewhere deep in your demented mind you have to be aware of this.

This was already proven fake made by some fucking redditor to keep different opinions off their circlejerk T_D.
Now fuck off reddit, having different opinions on Trump and retarded decisions don't count as being a shill faggot

Bullshit. It's hilarious because your comment does exactly what is said in that playbook. Also, we've seen the discord channel this came from.

Get rekt, shitstain.

You LARPing "Good Will Hunting" fag? Is that all your leftist brain can muster? It's pathetic.

Was this in the playbook?

>us
you mean the minority

You try to defend your side by posting an OP signed on by a leftist DEMOCRAT president in 1962?

Try harder.

Nope. But keep LARPing fag.

its one of the top posts on le_donald right now.

>Trump is a neocon
god, they're pathetic

>shbl warrior

Get the fuck outta of here T_d, ahahahaha you think we cant spot faked false flag bullshit by 15 year old redditors?

WE HATE KIKES MORE THAN WE LOVE TRUMP. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? WHAT IS COMPLICATED?

Suck a jew dick and die in a car fire, faggot. Report me to shareblue for homophobia and violent remarks.

JFK was far from a leftist Democrat. He lowered taxes and (briefly) got us out of the Federal Reserve by having the Treasury issue Silver Certificates. Was going to end the CIA as well.

Don't you have a goat to fuck?

1-5 vidya
6-0 anime

this tactic is effective because they are actually correc this time.
he went unironically full neocon

What the fuck are you even fighting for. I said Trump made a retarded decision. Am I not allowed to criticize him faggot? It's clear you are reddit with your unhealthy obsession over 4d chess that your daddy is supposedly playing right now.
It's hilarious because you're hivemind follower who can't think for himself. Why wont you fucking kikes just leave if you can't stand your god getting criticized? It's clear who's from where.

"Trumps nephew as a scapegoat"

Kushner is his son-in-law you fucking shill. I'm getting the feeling that some autistic redditor made that fake ass pic so that Sup Forums won't turn on Trump under the guise of "it's what the shills want you to do!". Anyone who falls for this shit is an autist.

They always have to borrow from movies to communicate it's in their rules

Get a real job.

reddit cancer everywhere.

r_donald kill self