I know this is a bit late to ask but are there any East Africans on Sup Forums

I know this is a bit late to ask but are there any East Africans on Sup Forums

Final bump.

ooga booga

>Using proper English when trying to communicate with blacks

why do niggers chimp out?

Yes.

Somali reporting in

There was a Somali user a couple days ago. He was an English teacher I think. He posted proofs too, it was definitely legit.

At the start there had been a few boos and hisses, but it came only from the Party members among the crowd, and had soon stopped. The prevailing emotion was simply curiosity. Foreigners, whether from Eurasia or from Eastasia, were a kind of strange animal. One literally never saw them except in the guise of prisoners, and even as prisoners one never got more than a momentary glimpse of them.
Nor did one know what became of them, apart from the few who were hanged as war- criminals: the others simply vanished, presumably into forced-labour camps. The round Mongol faces had given way to faces of a more European type, dirty, bearded and exhausted. From over scrubby cheekbones eyes looked into Winston's, sometimes with strange intensity, and flashed away again. The convoy was drawing to an end. In the last truck he could see an aged man, his face a mass of grizzled hair, standing upright with wrists crossed in front of him, as though he were used to having them bound together. It was almost time for Winston and the girl to part. But at the last moment, while the crowd still memmed them in, her hand felt for his and gave it a fleeting squeeze.
It could not have been ten seconds, and yet it seemed a long time that their hands were clasped together. He had time to learn every detail of her hand. He explored the long fingers, the shapely nails, the work-hardened palm with its row of callouses, the smooth flesh under the wrist. Merely from feeling it he would have known it by sight. In the same instant it occurred to him that he did not know what colour the girl's eyes were. They were probably brown, but people with dark hair sometimes had blue eyes. To turn his head and look at her would have been inconceivable folly. With hands locked together, invisible among the press of bodies,they stared steadily in front of them, and instead of the eyes of the girl, the eyes of the aged prisoner gazed mournfully at Winston out of nests of hair.

Do all East African (or African in general) women's pussies stink and are their pussies always deep and loose. I fucked one woman from East Africa. Her pussy was also mutilated. GROSS Also had a big fat ass. Only woman I've fucked it was impossible to fuck from behind.

The goat poster?

What in the actual fuck did I just read

He comes on here. He's legit. Really cool guy and it's fun to learn about Somalia from him. I've had very few interactions with Somali's but damn they are awful people

Are you the half-Somali?

nah. personally i am west african

From what country?

Democratic Republic of the Congo

1st Generation?

I meant like.
Did your parents come here or did you come here?

words, nigger

2nd
parents

Guys! I found a real Somali!

The early 80s?
Nah I've been looking for actual Somali Swedes but they literally never use Sup Forums.
I've found Finnish-Somalis,American-Somalis,Italian-Somalis but despite Sweden having a bunch of Somalis they almost never go on Sup Forums.

Strange. I thought they'd all be given internet access as part of their obligatory gibsmedats.

Maybe they're just illiterate.

I've seen him posting too.
He moved onto a different board because of the shitposting and constant people saying "nigger".
He still posts here though.

That's prob the reason senpai.
Hopefully that Brit responds to my post.

I could count

Are you African or just a tourist?

It's cheating to collect flags you specifically ask for.

I guess I have to find out myself then. Not sure if I should though.

Not looking for flags.

About to sleep but in Africa-Indian

Well explain then

hello my brudda how are you today ?

G'night Trinidadbro.
Just a general thread to see how many East Africans use this board.

Stop larping senpai.
(You)s have ruined Sup Forums desu.

>Sweden

No surprise there.

Shan't be responding to you.

>Mexico
AJAJAJAJAJAJJAJ

Ayo cuh, dis Rodgel. Wuss poppin witcha senpai? You no we outchyea gettin it in. Stay up my nigga. One.

Been a while since my last trip to Nairaland.

I fought in Mozambique once, even foun an old gravestone of a trekboer family.

Do I count?