Are there any mainstream Christian churches that reject homosexuality?

WBC had this right, but they got too much bad press. Even the couple Orthodox branches I've looked at, say they "welcome anyone regardless of sexuality".

Can't we just have a church that recognizes the scourge upon society that is fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CnzlBlQaUvY
youtube.com/watch?v=6NCbp74xw4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn some Russian if you want to get away from them. It's worth it.

Why do we have 28 gay threads now? Didn't last long enough during your WWIII build ups? If you are Christian and anti gay you are retarded and are duped by the vaginal Jew

To the land of pedos. Stay with epstein and with grab ems

Go to the middle east and convert to Islam and push gays off of buildings

Churches are busineess that bullshit you and trick you for $.

There is no invisible man,who lives in the sky.

>source:something I pulled out of my hat

Atheism leads to countries that open their borders to third world scum, acceptance of society-destroying jewish tricks like feminism and transgender acceptance and pedophilia.

Whatchya doin fucken rabbi.
>he doesn't know about elliot shimon

Why do you care what other men do with their dicks you degenerate scum.

Jehovah's Witnesses despise fags.

A fucking Pastor gave me his Businnes card.

Business card. Imagine my shock that some smooth talking huckster had a business card.

They think they will get in to the 144,000 by sexing up vaginas in any way? Hilarious
This

You know how I know you don't have kids?

Well, actually, I don't know that. You might be a pedophile. That would explain why you're okay with flamboyant boy scout leaders camping alone with your son. Hell, you might be the boy scout leader yourself.

Hopefully he wears a rubber before he sticks it in your boy.

And this means every single church that exists and is regularly attended a masterminded scam?

Excellent deduction.

I'm not an Athiest. I really want to believe in a God.

I'm also not s pacifist or a pussy. I will kill the invaders. Belee dat.

Torah observant followers of Jesus are becoming larger every day. Paul tells his followers that if they engage in that kind of sexual immorality, they are not allowed into the congregation. If you follow God's law and are obedient like Yeshua was, you must FIRST give up the 4 things written about in Acts 15. If you don't it poisons your relationship with God. In short, no homos allowed until they stop being homo. This is the most Scripturally consistent stance to homosexuality. Only Torah observant followers of Yeshua do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=CnzlBlQaUvY

youtube.com/watch?v=6NCbp74xw4c

It's hard to be s big strong man with a huge dick. We always gotta be doing something..

Yet, there's a difference between Catholic and Orthodox attitudes to homosexuals.
Orthodox categorizes homosexuals as sinners, but everyone, including sinners, are free to join prayer, to ask for forgiveness and for guidance. How else could they find the right path? This doesn't mean they approve of it.
Catholics are going down the decriminalization route, homosexuality is thought less of a sin each passing day.

Outside of Which there is no Salvation

I bet Mormons love the cock . I imagine them grinding their ass holes on those bicycle seats

And they are batshit crazy.

The first 9/11 was in -857when. Mormons dressed up like Indians and killed like 100 white ppl.

Mormons can't refute the truths, as usual.

Is the orthodox church red pilled? Could I meet a pretty lady what to make my wife at such a church, who herself would be red pilled into making more Christian babies? I am asking for a friend.

Catholic

>anti fag
>degenerate

Neck yourselves, my dudes

You'll have to do the research for yourself to reach your own conclusions.

As far as procreating with purpose, I think most churches will support that, morally at least.

For me, there are two primary allures of an Orthodox flavor as opposed to Catholicism:

1. No true central control (i.e. Orthodoxy does not report to, or follow, a Pope). In that, there is some protection from the SJW/marxism infection that we see in today's Popen Borders.

2. Tried and true tradition. The RCC has had numerous changes (which have primarily changed for the worse since Vatican II); whereas Orthodoxy prides itself on staying true to tradition, and is therefore more impervious to jewish trickery.

>Orthodox categorizes homosexuals as sinners, but everyone, including sinners, are free to join prayer, to ask for forgiveness and for guidance. How else could they find the right path? This doesn't mean they approve of it.

That makes sense. I suppose the greater questions is whether they allow homos or women to wear the robe. I know the answers are available, but they're not always easy to find.

Orthodox is the one true discipline the rest are degenerate scourges abusing the face of Christ!