dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396224/Sweden-never-mass-immigration-PM-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQosYSkdldo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396224/Sweden-never-mass-immigration-PM-says.html
nordfront.se/english
youtube.com/watch?v=kBM07922yOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahahaha

The Swedish people will depose that hateful bigot.

SWEDEN
YES

Im not fooled so easily swedes , i give it a week

The swedes will never leave the cuckshed

what a fucking racist !

>The Swedish people will depose that hateful bigot.

kek

I'll believe it when I see it.

Let me guess, an election is coming up?

This, he's doing a Merkel flip flop

Yeah, we got a million or more violent niggers here that doesn't work. And they expect people to pay taxes haha.

they know Nat Socs are lurking waiting for that coup opportunity
and Sweden is not part of Nato (no guaranteed help from other nations)

θ

>shell-shocked PM

guy was just secretly waiting, browsing Sup Forums, just waiting, barely holding back tears every day, it's still not happening dammit, he says to himself.

Donald Trump points a finger at his country, his heart skips. how can he bear to even show his anonymous presence on the board of peace after this? he persists, hoping one day his chance comes.

Enter the truck of peace.

finally. he can pull the dragon dildo out of his ass and Make Sweden Ok Again.

Too late. Skåne will be ours one day soon when the people realise their government has failed them.

join the Nordic Frontier .. everything helps
it's not just the terrorist attack that made them change (they know what's going on behind the scenes)

keep you head up Swede bro
you're not alone ;)

Kek says no

It's too late. Sweden is already destroyed. The mud shits have already gotten large enough numbers to outbreed swedes and the swedish people are all beta cucks anyway.

>Merkel flip flop
What are you referring to?

They spelled culture shock wrong.

Merkel has said a dozen times that immigration isn't working, multiculturalism is a failure, Muslims aren't assimilated and need to be pressured to do so, etc. Then her party picks up a few more seats and she pretends it never happened. The globalists know to let a little discontent surface now and again so that people don't snap. It's just a ruse. Swedanistan will be Muslim rape-playground forever. It will only get worse.

they could do like the russians when napoleon invaded and just scorched earth themselves and retreat north into the land of always winter.

Need WW3

that was before the jews decided to go forward with the "greater israel" plan in Syria

NOICE

There is hope for Yurop yet

..lmao, he doesn't know

believe me , they're not al¤ne

youtube.com/watch?v=vQosYSkdldo

already too late

Fat cunt merkle says the same, then imports more niggers while you are looking the other way

You got a million or more bullets?

This. People fail to see the gravity of the situation. The effects of mass immigration will snowball because they breed like fucking rabbits, there is literally no turning back aside from deporting everyone or genocide. Its over sven.

>Sweden hates immigrants
>no Muslims allowed ever again
>Sweden builds wall
>Sweden is made great again

He says this shit just to let on that they have control but immigrants will continue to pour inside. Everyone who was granted asylum now has the right to bring their families here so its gonna get even worse. gg

there are rumors that way more than 5 people were killed in Sweden's truck attack but they are covering it up

if those rumors are true that would explain this kind of statement by the PM

It's too late, Sweden: You've already let in too many invaders and they're going to outbreed you in the decades to come

hopefully it has begun. its always the cute, innocent helpful one who falls the hardest.

hopefully when their legendary generosity and kindness falls away and leaves nothing but hate, they'll remember who they were beforee they started the slaughter and return to whom they were before

lol really? so more terrorist attacks expected tomorrow in swedcuck.

It's way too late for sweden unless they start mass deporting them as well

>3000 illegal immigrants just in cuckholm

>overall 15000 illegal immigrants in the country, size of a city

>they all get free medical/dental care.

why? because "dey dindunuffin" mentality.

Fredrik reinfeldt "open your hearts to immigration" was our prime minister before stefan löfven. Stefan löfven is considered to be on the left side.

Fredrik reinfeldt is considered to be right wing.

the entire politicla climate here is fucked up beyond recognition.

so much for the tolerant Swedes

SWEDEN NO

YOU RAYCISS

WHITEY MUST SUBMIT TO CALIPHATE

>it's too late

for America

>60% white (falling)
>jewed from top to bottom (Trump was the last hope.. and in 6 months your sons will come back in body bags from another jew war)
>population is christcucked into submission
>no identity to rally behind (too much regional and socio-economic division)
>opioid epidemic
>obesity/std epidemic

So?
The demographic change has already being started. (((They)) will just have to settle for it being done in a slower manner.

The only way to recover your country is by kicking them all out.

Too little too late sven, you know what you gotta do

If I didn't think it was a mental illness particularly prevalent in Sweden I was say they all deserve the rope

that's because (((bonnier))) are in control (politicians are just the shadows on the wall)

but remember Swede bro
you're not alone !
stay safe and positive for the time being, ₩e are setting into motion the necessary steps for permanent change

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Sweden you can't do this

divide and conquer shills will be the first to go ;)

What about the ones already there? Are they going to deport them? My guess is no, but then again this is Sweden so I also guess that this "new attitude towards immigration" will only last about 48 hours

Fuck, now what?

Has Sweden finally uncucked itself....

no fucking shit
>hur dur do somehing
>oh my god consequences
>lets undo it
>oh wait we cant
>at least we got elected due to virtue signalling

B T F O

Sweden = Racist

>Jarrell, you have dunked on pussy ass white boi bootyhole for the last time!!

Finally
FINALLY!!

The fuck are you talking about?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396224/Sweden-never-mass-immigration-PM-says.html

just another lying politician.
just wait until all those starving somali babies pop up on the tv.
doors are wide open, folks.

Another lie.

Start forming neighborhood protection squads, Swedes.

It's the only way.

I did a report on your shitty country in the 6th grade amigo

SWEDEN NO!

Holy shit, Europe is waking up to the muslim problem.
Now we just need to get Trump to keep Syria stable with safe zones and we can have a safe, sane, white EU.

>trusting the eternal swede

>white EU
it's too late for that, and too late for America. we burn together

My grin just got ten feet wider.

Sweden is the first EU nation to recognize Palestine

Takes in hordes of refugees and give them endless welfare benefits

Still get attacked. See why you can't trust Pisslam?

It doesn't matter. Native Swedes have too low of a sub-fertility rate and Muslims will outbreed them.

>common sentiment is shilling
so calling an obvious shill a shill is also shilling?

>dailymail

LMAO

it's too late

>Implying mass deportations and genocide still aren't an option
Hello, it's 2017?! Hasn't been that long ago that we were doing shit like that in the West, so we hopefully aren't that rusty.

we can at least stem the bleeding
The White race needs a homeland.

>what now
live ONLY for your people
ALWAYS remember and live by this creed "no more brother wars"

never fight another white man for any fucking reason (regardless how much propaganda they whisper into your ears)
>save beautiful babies
>evil non believers (they will use this to get you to fight Euros again .. ie pagans / heathens )
>rise of Nazis / fascists

damn it don't you guys see ..
only white males have ever stopped white males

NEVER FIGHT ANOTHER WHITE MALE AGAIN !!!!

Anybody else feel /comfyasfuck that europe is turning into mudshit rape shitholes? Always was jealous of europes beautiful cities and 100% white people plus europoors bully me on the internet saying I'm mongrel and my ansectors were losers.

R A R E
A
R
E

He should have been browsing /ppl/ he could have avoided this whole mess

Good to see some normies waking up though

Shame he wasn't smart enough to work it out when it happened in France then Germany

Europe is so far gone stuff like this doesn't even bring back "normal migration"

>shell-shocked
>no more mass migration
>sweden

Lel, this will never happen unless someone bombs an IKEA and takes out something like 50 unassembled furniture sets.

Swedebros. how legit is that PeterSweden account on Twitter. He seems to have stories a few times a week where refugees and immigrants are raping and pillaging, I thought Swedish press hid all that stuff from the public?

>muh Sven cuck
>muh it's too late goys

shit talking is easy / jewish / low iq
say something positive you fucks (your asses are just as fucked .. the fall comes quick especially if we're divided

top kek

>mfw

The belgian woman that was killed there was a supporter of refugees

No doubt in my mind she went to sweden because she told her colleagues drumpf was wrong about sweden and was gonna visit

She deserved it, no joke. I told my crew yesterday "she had something to do with refugees" and that story broke today. People are so predictable

I never figured the swedes were a bunch of disgusting racists. It all on Germany now.

this place has great info too
nordfront.se/english

>country's shell-shocked PM

My sides, you fucking cuck. This is what happens when you don't go to war for 200 years.

But you have to shoot the traitors first. Can't let them have a free pass just for being white when whiteness is what they want to destroy.

And the "refugees" will also never go back!
And the mass immigration will never stop, they'll just pretend that 100k darkies a year is normal

Merkel has also claimed an anti mass immigration stance. It's probably just some new libtard tactic to quell conservative reaction

and this is what happens when the (((military industrial complex))) runs your nation

>20 fucking trillion dollar debt
>thousands of rows of head stones for dead 20 year old white men
>hundreds of thousands of barely functional 30 year old white males (ptsd)
>no credibility in the world
>have not won a war in 70 years but still feel invincible

The dead dog is the thing that will change everything.

Swedes won't stand for that short of cruelty.

how is america covering the attack in the news?

Is the somali influx decreasing?

Enough with the blackpill ITT, this is great news. All this worry about being outbred is legitimate, but they are paper tigers. These people only exist because of the benevolence of the Swedish system, once that's removed the undesirables will either die or be kicked out after they get even more hostile in combination with popular mood making native Swedes hate them more. Keep pushing the Overton window/narrative in this direction and we will win.

No point closing the gate now. The horse has not only bolted, it has bolted, been run over by a truck, and sold to make the glue they're now trying to use to seal the border.

Not buying this at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBM07922yOk

He told a friend what he was going to do...

They should deport his friend and anyone who knew this would happen.