TRUMP MOVING THE NAVY FLEET UP TO NORTH KOREA

Guys the United States navy is closing in on north Korea's controlled waters and U.S. military is gearing up for a preemptive invasion in North Korea capital Pyongyang

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/us-navy-strike-group-north-korea-peninsula-syria-missile-strike
edition.cnn.com/2017/04/09/politics/navy-korean-peninsula/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool. going to the Navy recruiter's office in the morning. see you there.

no this exercise happens every year, and north korea freaks out every year and threatens to bomb us with their space weapons

you must be young

Time to liberate northern Koreans.

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/us-navy-strike-group-north-korea-peninsula-syria-missile-strike

JESUS FUCK OP AIN'T LYING AND CHINA EVEN GAVE US THE GREEN GO ON ATTACKING NORTH KOREA!

Why do republicans suck so hard

Fuck off this isn't a practice dumbass

Go google it

Welcome to the start of WW3. Coincidence that shit hit the fan on the 100th anniversary of declaring WW1? On Trump's 77th day in office?

A lot of good young white people are going to die in vain thanks to the jews. This whole thing makes me fucking sick - but it wouldn't have changed a thing if either person was voted. Trump is just following orders from the zionist israelis.

he's already shown china he's not fucking around. this'll given them further incentive to put a leash on the norks.

THIS

Would you prefer north korea get away with using nukes on everything and potentially nuke japan?

based trump laying the smackdown

Retard George should have done them in 2003 when they didn't have, you know, functional nuclear devices.

Every 4 years to be exact. Most of Sup Forums was in Kindergarten.

Nukes don't exist. NK sees you as invading literal aliums or even animals. Sub human even. You think they will roll out red carpet? What kinda weird shit you gon fuck up in there now? Nobody fucken does nothing just rolls over

Why are we going to war with the Kim's?

we have been patient for 20 years of sanctions and blocking off the country.

Choice of President

1) Continue the same path of sanctions while North Korea continues to develop ICBM's, and create capability to inflict mass casualties far beyond Seoul, possibly the USA.

2) Military Action to finish the Korean war that never finished.

3) Pretend that further sanctions are the answer and that Jong Un is *HARMLESS* cheese-loving peaceful leader who just needs food to feed his people and teenage harem.

fuck sake ww3 about to break out and we aint got our new fucking boats yet!

i want british involvement in the happening!

US wont let them put the leash on the norks because the US is coming to out the rabid nork down

I'll laugh so hard when those gooks nuke your navy.

rooting for you best korea.

why not?

time to get a north korean gf

Well it's been happening for over 24 hours now, so the happening is probably cancelled for now. We'll see in a week or two.

>yfw you realize that you were the real gook cultists the whole time

gotta sting a bit.

They said is it a direct response to North Korea's missile testing. A CNN reporter in Pyongyang said that the next North Korean nuclear test could happen at any time, and considering that there is a North Korean national holiday later this week, where missiles are usually fired in celebration, the bomb could be tested then.

edition.cnn.com/2017/04/09/politics/navy-korean-peninsula/index.html

>rocking old soviet era shit
>tanking down the most advanced military in the world
heh should be a laugh

Uruguay has pretty women. It's also the furthest away from korea that you can get! Good luck.

t. roleplaying insider

Fuck off.

Please be true

>CNN reporter in Pyongyang

Yes. Will Ripley

It is true

go google it

I'm afraid they're just too irrational for any of this. I mean, they fake winning the Olympics every four years.

At least that is more justified than bombing Syria. Even if it's empty, NK threatening US with nuclear attack, and we're technically still at war with them.

Wow I didn't actually know. It seems interesting for me that Kim let some Sup Forums reporters in.

>be burger soldier
>ordered to liberate north koreans from oppressive regime
>storm pyongyang
>discover it is actually a highly advanced utopian society everyone is happy
>everything you were told about north korea was (((propaganda)))

Spoken like a colony of Great China.

good job, you learned news from Sup Forums. That's right, you're a degenerate and this is proof.

Just wait til the left and the liberals start crying and bitching about us attacking north korea

Just like fucking Vietnam

Nobody would have tolerated it then. Now if he had held off on Iraq, and waited until the first nuclear test in 2006...

>gearing up for a preemptive invasion in North Korea capital Pyongyang

Not with only one battlegroup they aren't. Troops were surging for months in the middle east before Iraq was invaded.

I think you'd need more troops and a longer surge to have hope of taking down NK.

Anyone can tell you korea has been a time bomb since they singed the cease fire, only now North Korea is developing the ability to nuke places beyond Soul which is only a few miles from the dmz anyway.

Also North Korea has been making actual progress on their weapons programs, these aren't idle threats.

>leaf
Please don't make me laugh.From this site I have been given the best redpills and some of the pure truth about the world we live. You have to combine both blue and red to have an opinion. As your flag, your red side is too much for comprehending the world's situation. In short words: here's your path... The_Donald

>Invading North Korea
Not likely

Perfect time for a false flag to bolster public support for a pre-emptive hyper strike.

CUT THEIR THROATS DON

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Spoken like a fucken idiot

Does anybody think North korea would nuke the navy or flatten seoul? I mean no matter how much the military could plan to take out north korea before they launch things they couldn't possibly stop every last missile/nuke?

>I think you'd need more troops and a longer surge to have hope of taking down NK.
You would also need nuclear weapons.

If China is okay with a NK subversion why aren't they doing it themselves?
Presumably an American invasion happens and succeeds, is China just okay with handing that land over to the South or what?

OY VEY GOYM! Delete this!

Why?

A good old carpet bombing and kaput, there's no need to poison the south koreans.

The refugee wave would destroy them tough.

>From this site I have been given the best redpills and some of the pure truth about the world we live.
try to forget everything as quickly as possible, everyone posting here is a fucking dumbass and/or a psychopath and 70% of posts on here are blatant lies.

Their subway is designed to house like the whole population of Pyonyang basically, deeper than any other nation's (I think). Plus you'll never beat those gookers in a conventional mountain to mountain standoff.

It's not that easy

If you actually look back on when trump tomahawk the hell out of the airbase without hesitation you would have noticed the nervousness the leader of china was showing on camera and as well the fact that china is shitting themselves because they were gonna do a trade deal with north korea but changed their minds and go for us instead because they know now that we aren't the same like we where for decades anymore.

Oooooooo

The moment the U.S advanced into best koreas waters and it looked like invasion the North would launch every missle capable flattening Seoul, with plenty lobbed at Tokyo, Singapore etc as well. The U.S would never attach the Koreans the fallout would be to large.

Not to mention the incredible number of troops you would need to even try to invade a semi competent military and militarised population.

The threat is conventional weapons aimed at Seoul. Allied air forces would be in a race against time to stop massed DPRK artillery and missiles from destroying the city.

Chiefly because of what I said above. Fastest way to prevent a bombardment from the North would be with B-61s.

And as , they would help against subterranean facilities, of which DPRK has many. But that would be less essential, and certainly you wouldn't want to bomb millions of innocent civilians.

>the North would launch every missle capable
Thank god. I was worried there for a second.

Why do you think we have drones?

Drones will be more likely used if that is the case.

When the fuck are they gonna arrive at the Korean peninsula

Whats in the giant triangle building Sup Forums? Pyongang from google images.

Maybe Trump has outright told the Chineese leadership that he will carpetbomb new developments in the South China Sea where China's doing all that shady shit.

This... I... Well, I dunno what the fuck it means.

We cannot take out NK without sacrificing Seoul and Tokyo. We just can't.

They have something like 13,000 artillery pieces aimed at Seoul at all times and Christ only knows how many missiles pointed at Tokyo. Yes, we'd win in the end... but there is no amount of firepower that's going to take out all this shit at once. As soon as we make a move NK will rain fucking hell on SK and Japan.

Yep it'd need millions on the ground. And then even more ready to go in the off chance China is stupid

if this post ends in a 4 then we are going to fight korea

>US military
>white
lmao

FUCK

>tfw you've been on The_Donald for over a year but have never been to Reddit

MAGA

Everyone knows North Korea controls Google.

kims shuttle back to klendathu

neat
faggot won't happen check these singles

It's supposed to be a hotel or something, but it was never finished. It stood without any windows for a while until someone finally paid to have it covered. It's still empty inside.

>drafted
>having a choice

better get it over with before the missile are nuclear, then. you don't fix problems by hoping they go away

it was under construction for a long as time
its a hotel i think
apparently its really poorly constructed but looks alright from afar lel

WH-WHICH ONE?

>As soon as we make a move NK will rain fucking hell on SK and Japan.
so trump won't make anime real, he'll annihilate anime from the face of earth. good job Sup Forums.

if post ends in 5 north korea if 9 south korea

North Korea mobilizing. This could be it, boys.

uhhhhh

I heard early Tuesday, but not certain. It must be sooner since I think the American ships were departing to NK from Singapore. Can any anons confirm/deny?

A war against North Korea is something I could actually support.

That chink has had it coming for a long time. I was always surprised liberals weren't more outraged about N. Korea

I kek'd

Information game is critical.
Cell phone usage has skyrocketed in the past few years.
At some point NK people will need to activate.
Invading is a slippery slope until that happens imo.

>the donald
>not reddit

kys

Literal farm tractors fucking kek

> U.S. military is gearing up for a preemptive invasion in North Korea capital Pyongyang

North Korea isn't going to sit idly by as the US gathers up 200,000+ soliders to invade North Korea. And yes, you'll need a lot more then Iraq's invasion force due to the size, loyality, and readiness of NK's military. On top of the fact that they can just bomb the shit out of Seoul which we would feel immediately in the global economy if it happened.

laff

>tfw no malnourished refugee of annihilated oppressive dictatorship gf

I always root for the underdog

Those are American Pig-Slayer Anti-Capitalist Tactical Tractors, user.

Now this I can get behind

Pops always said the best time of his life was killing slopes in korea

china doesn't prop north korea up for charity. it has shitloads of natural resources. it'll pay off in the long run if we invade and unify the peninsula

if quads then we will use nuclear weapons on the north korean slants

Fucking leaf burn

bullshit.. niggers dont have fathers. trying again

Shut up you cuck faggot. I've been waiting for a president who would take a nuke to Pyongyang if given the chance.

same Tbh