Possible Serious Fucking Happening

So a couple days ago this guy broke into a gun store just north of me on the IL/WI border and stole a shit ton of guns and ammo. Local news has been going apeshit saying he's plotting a (((terrorist attack)))

cnn.com/2017/04/09/us/wisconsin-burglary-suspect-donald-trump-manifesto/

bluelivesmatter.blue/joseph-jakubowski-manhunt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ej-wwsBfsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is seriously way too close to me for comfort Sup Forums. What do?

This is old news at this point, but Sup Forums is too busy doing damage control for Trump to notice.

When he does actually do something they'll call it another false flag because they're completely uninformed about it.

meanwhile the front page is a shit show

I'll give this a bump but I doubt anyone will care about real news.

find him
join him

wtf I hate classical liberalism now

He's alt-right and anti-government and his manifesto is for Trump to return to his campaign rhetoric.

Sturgil Simpson?

Pls come to mlps and kill Somalis

Sup Forums getting closed in 3, 2...

Whoever shot that video is an accomplice if they did not come forward then to police and knowing he had an issue and needed to be lobotomized

The police already talked to that guy.

godbless minnesomalia
>pic related i took on lakestreet while stalking niggers

Oh I lived near that guy, nigger was fucking crazy but still pretty cool at the same time

God help our cucked state

>inb4 he just sells the loot to local crime lords

My kid's school is closed tomm because of this.

Wish I was back in Wisco to get a feel for it. my parents haven't mentioned it, but we don't live near Janesville

elaborate please

youtube.com/watch?v=8ej-wwsBfsY

why are you lying?

>they
>they're

Hi shareblue, watcha doin?

Choke on my dick, nigger.

Hope you enjoy helicopter rides

The only rides I enjoy are the ones I get out of your mom. She's a screamer though, the filthy whore.

>$0.02 deposited into your account
How's your boy Brock doing?

I don't know, I've spent all weekend at your mom's place. I'll ask him when your mom is done with this dick. Could be a while though, she never wants to let it go. Always choking on it, shoving it up her own asshole.

Does anyone have a copy of the manifesto? Has it been released?

Can anyone link to his jewbook?

stop shitting yourself coward. I guess you don't own any guns to protect your sorry ass