How is this supposed to stop illegal immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=waHPeTcIucM
youtube.com/watch?v=b8ddJ2vqUZc
vimeo.com/44568228
youtube.com/watch?v=vBFJd5Ui__w
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First of all
Pedro's are not spiderman
Second
Its not meant to stop 100%

mexicans are too lazy to carry around a 100 foot ladder in their pocket.

Probably won't be a 100% effective, but nonetheless a drip is better than leaving a faucet on full blast.

It will never happen because after the Kushnerkikes take over and harness the power of Kek, we will enter a new timeline.

What more, those determined and/or resourceful enough to reach the other side post-wall would be a waste in a place like Mexico. They're better off putting their positive traits to use in USA.

What if the wall is a talent filter?

The Republican Way. With a sprinkling of big government retardation and legendary hypocrisy

There will also be motion tracking cameras along the entirety of the wall

If the UN is disband, maybe mine fields too.

What if the wall is meant to stop Border skipping Pedro's

Is this it? Kind of figured how it'll go. I don't think his supporters however will be too happy about it... And the left and media will probably clown it.

I love vietnam

none of you have a real argument because they can just rush the wall all at once
youtube.com/watch?v=waHPeTcIucM

I prefer superfluous walls over middle aged fags in fishnets being entitled to the women's bathroom

Worked for Israel

tard

>He still thinks Trump will build the wall

laughinggoys.png

Again. More retardation. Hypocrisy. And big goobermint

a wall like that will actually make it easier for cartels to get into the US. they will drill under (they have a shit ton of resources) and the US border patrol won't be able to see them through the wall (thats why we have a fence right now). before you know it they will have a complex tunnel network that leads far into the united states. they can also just use planes.

It's not meant to stop completely, though it will prevent a lot, it's meant to greatly slow. A 30 ft. wall is going to slow down a group of people long enough for border patrol to see them, than a large open stretch of land would. It's also much easier to see people in the desert when they're contrasting against a giant gray wall.

its to keep you in not them out. america is now one giant FEMA camp.

invading spaces in the name of stability is like Sup Forums's semen covered dream. Why would you guys want to miss a perfectly good opportunity for carpet bombing some cartels.

Before they weren't sending there best, but now...

my brother works as a border guard and he's for it but says it probably won't stop single or small groups like families coming across because they can still climb it

but for human traffickers (coyotes) and drug runners it will make it extremely difficult, they already greatly struggle with certain parts of the river and have to attempt multiple passes sometimes over weeks/months. A giant wall at least 20-30 feet high would make it damn near impossible for them to get across before being detected and caught.

Add cameras, sensors, radar, and other basic shit and it becomes very difficult to get a cross it. Think of how often people manage to escape from prison and transfer that number to illegal immigration, it would make a massive dent.

>women architects

Also I expect the wall to manned with order 66 style ROE.

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T LIFT UP A CONCRETE WALL OR CUT THROUGH IT WITH A PAIR OF FUCKING 200 PESO WIRE CUTTERS

/thread

Ask Israel. Their fence works.

Not with that attitude.

>dog fuckers talking shit
Canadians lost the right to insult any other nation after they legalized bestiality.

I think Pence wants to dedicate a power plant just for the barbed wire.

>not knowing about the underground network of fiber indicating where intrusion occurs
>not knowing about the other sensors that are placed far back on the land.
>not knowing about the silent drones overhead

Get fucked you illegal scum. I only wish we could put giant guns along the wall as well.

>stops the criminals and "bad people"
>doesn't stop poor ass mexicans from coming over and being our farm hands and laborers.
Sounds good to me.

>stop
Reduce faggot. Have you seen the EU images of hoards casually walking into Europe? Fuck that

Razor wire and solar powered electric fences would go a long way into making it harder.
A cheaper outer razor wire fence would also cut that down further. Something 20 feet tall I'd say with a 30-45 foot cement wall behind it with electric fencing and razor wire on the top. Someone really determined could make it but senorita baby machine and her 15 crotch fruit would likely turn back.

What's hypocritical about a wall

It's more of a test really, if you can't navigate past a simple obstruction than your obviously too stupid to live in the first world and don't belong in America. Finding a way past the wall should be a compulsory requirement for citizenship.

By keeping them out

Does anyone fucking understand that the wall will be effective psychologically, not just physically? The fact that there's a fucking wall there, that Pedro doesn't know if the other side is a checkpoint or desert, that he doesn't know if there's land mines or guard dogs or cameras or nothing on the other side, that his whole life he understood that property was divided by walls, that will stop the immigration. It's not just "harder to climb = no more illegals." It makes the task far, far harder and way more scary psychologically. The wall is a psychological barrier, not just a physical one.

Vietnam and US are BFF

Electric fence loses quickly against a chainsaw and a pair of rubber gloves

That's even worst. if someone is that skilled to cross that wall, they should be using that energy into making their country great. That's why I'm so against immigration. If you take the smartest person from a 3rd world country, and put him in a 1st world country, nothing changes. The 3rd world could be significantly improved, instead Nikola Teslallahshan is working on solving how to make cell phones smaller.

>meshed fence with holes to grip around
>wall

The answer is also very simple if this happens: Shoot to kill. An invasion is an act of war.

>invasion is an act of war.
Top kek. Fucking stop.

Well, ICE deporting people has already caused illegal immigration to drop 67%. The wall will probably scare off even more.

Liberals are against the wall because they know, deep down, that it will be effective. They pretend to be against it for (((reasons))), because this their crude attempt at memetics.

>what is an aeroplane: the thread

Which creates an open circuit. An easily detected indicator of where the hole is. You can be an asshole about it though. Like have the electric wire braided in with the razor wire or inside the razor wire loop. Someone will fuck up, especially the less prepared. Most of those that try wont come prepared.

THIS.
Imagine climbing a wire fence, knowing there's nothing on the other side but desert because you can see it for yourself
Now imagine climbing a concrete wall with no clue what's on the other side, after traipsing through the desert for the last 20 miles, when for all you know there could be a fucking guard station on the other side.
For added fuckery, use solar panels mentioned by another user to constantly play the sound of moving trucks and marching feet from behind the wall
If I was a mexican, FUCK THAT

If used in combination with technology it will slow down climbers enough to give ICE a chance to cut them off.

What? No, not unless you're trying to literally take out an entire section of fence. Just cut a small door shape and crawl through, the electricity will still be flowing through fine, no open circuit

Reduces foot traffic, and chance of cave ins from digging under increases from soil displacement. Also, an artificial demand is created, thus, manual labor goes on the rise employing more Americans.

it won't. it will just let through the ones smart enough to use a ladder.
Illegal immigrant's average IQ will go up 7000%
hopefully, knowing how to use a ladder means you are smart enough to also know that stealing, raping and murdering is a no-no.

I actually have a question about this whole ICE thing.
Are they actually deporting people at a higher rate compared to when Obama was in power? IIRC Obama was already deporting at the highest rate in history, so I feel like it's just the media exaggerating the situation.

This.

Leftist retards just insist a wall can't work because they're offended that such a simple solution will actually fix the problem.

>solar panels
Holy shit, have you seen how intense the sunlight is off of those things?
If we had them auto adjust to the sun throughout the day, pedro would be blinded as he peeps over the wall.

it wont because in reality the vast majority of illegal immigrants are people that came here legally on a visa and overstayed

plus you know, we dont live in a two dimensional world

it's not getting built either way so it doesnt really matter

Why not just put treadmills all along the outside of the wall so if a Mexican gets too close then they just automatically get sent back?

What is that stuff you apply to cell towers that keeps birds from landing in it? It's some goo stuff that never dries and very sticky like honey put this on the wall

>leaf ingenuity
kekd

it's also a fraction of the size of the Mexico/US border

just sketchup my shit up senpai

Fucking whorehay. Regardless of what happens your life is shit.
>fat goblin women
>dozen screaming retard children
>fucked up van that stinks of fat beaner farts
>le hard working meme
:^)

the UN declared the israeli wall illegal
youtube.com/watch?v=b8ddJ2vqUZc

20% of the size. Indeed, it's physically impossible to make something five times longer. Basic physics.

>UN telling Israel the shit they do is illegal
Like the jooden ever listen.

Heavens, my petticoats are in a ruffle just thinking about how awful that would be.

>the vast majority of illegal immigrants are people that came here legally on a visa and overstayed

Wrong.

Not only is it wrong - Visa overstayers are much less of a problem because:

- they pay a big fee for the visa
- they give their fingerprints and biometrics
- they can only do this once in their life

Deporting a visa overstayer is extremely easy - you can literally bring a fingerprint scanner out on the street or to a workplace. Deporting someone who crossed the border is much harder because you have to make a case that they are a foreign citizen, and of which country.

>basic physics
Wut?

>majority of illegal immigrants are people that came here legally

Looks like a good wall to keep us all safe and secure. Bring back 50s property & order to the USA !

Same way it's effective for Israel

It was a joke.

Stop it.

Well it's like a rubber band, if the wall is 20% long and you try to stretch it 5 times longer it's going to snap back and hurt your finger or even worse snap and hurt both fingers.

I love it!

Checked, the UN is full of Arabs that don't like Israel

> they pay a big fee for the visa
And they simply do not go back

>they give their fingerprints and biometrics
And both biometric and biographic data is not collected at both entry and exit, and law enforcement does not have the will or resources currently to go after all visa overstays

>they can only do this once in their life
And they simply stay in the US the rest of their lives

>Deporting a visa overstayer is extremely easy
It becomes more difficult once they marry a citizen, have a citizen child, or both

O

They just come over on visas and squat. How the fuck does wall stop that?

Easy, once they build it we kick em out. Oh and we never pay em!

Jokes! Really a wall is great for keeping out welfare sponges. If you can't get around the wall, you are not healthy enough to be an illegal. Stupid ass kike shariablue

SNIPER EVERY SO MANY YARDS LIKE KIKES IN THE PROMISE LAND!

IF ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR KIKES ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE WORLD!

vimeo.com/44568228

youtube.com/watch?v=vBFJd5Ui__w

It wont

The only way to stop illegals and send the mexicans back home is to end welfare. 73% of mexican immigrants are on welfare and 50% of american born mexicans are on welfare (compare this to 25% of whites/asians). When the welfare plug is pulled the mexicans in america will be unable to sustain life in such a high cost of living society and they will go back. A good amount of american born mexicans will also go back for the same reason.

>And both biometric and biographic data is not collected at both entry and exit, and law enforcement does not have the will or resources currently to go after all visa overstays
Its nowhere near as difficult as youre making it sound

Obama changed the definition of deportion so that he could say he was deporting so many more mexishits while actually just leaving them in the country.

The main reason for it is to stop drugs and gangs from crossing back and forth.
If someone came on a visa, you know who they are. And if you want to send them back you can. If they crossed on their own, you have no idea who is in the country.

>determined pedro brings grappling hook
>hears noises other side of the wall, but he's heard stories it's all fake
>pedro is pretty fit and knows he has to be quick
>Throws the hook and nails it first time, quickly climbs to the top and looks over
>Is blinded by reflection, sounds of trucks intensifies
>"THEY HAVE FUCKING LASERS?!"
>BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPP
>Runs home leaving a trail of spaghetti
>Tells friends that wall is guarded by automatic lasers
>Immigration falls by 420%
>Never get tired of winning

The fuck UN gonna do, raise their trade tariff till they send them free relief.

>title length
>title formatting

If someone handed me this I'd have already thrown it in the trash and tell them to redo it.

On the matter of the border, the U.S. should institute or otherwise increase

>some sort of marine, terranean, and subterranean defenses.

The "wall" may at its least amount to:
>corrosion-proofed double-fencing along the border, with
> surveillance
>barbed wire,
> "ink and stink" (dye and malodorant markers) between the fencing to mark unauthorized entrants,
>rebar drilled into bedrock to thwart tunneling
> malodorants introduced to suspected or possible tunnels as well.

More sizable options may include:
>corrugated sheet metal walls
>Bremmer Walls.

Trump is a Puppet for the Jewish Elite

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Top fucking kek

There's been some leaks from contractors that say it's concrete and must be able to withstand an RPG round so that border patrol can get there in time.

>To protest the wall we had people design their own wall which in all cases served zero functionality as a wall and in a few cases turned out to be quite the opposite.
Maybe we can get 10 million deaf people to blare thr pipe organ forever. Keep the Mexicans away

I even get the DIGITS!

makes sense

>caused illegal immigration to drop 67%
Like this has always bothered as to how the fuck is this measured? Like honestly they are doing something illegal and hoping to not get caught. So as to all those who dont get caught how the fuck would they know how much that number is? Like honestly how the fuck can they track the number of people who get away with it?

So when it comes to illegal immigration i will never trust percentages since its just seems stupid. Give numbers of how many have been caught and sent back instead. since that is they only thing that can be genuinely calculated without faggy bullshit math.

Then begins the long process of visa reform, and kicking out the current rooted squatters. I'm not saying it shouldn't be done, but it's a bullshit amount of work that probably nobody will do.

>he thinks the "Wall" is just a physical barrier
It is a multi-tier effort to ensure only legal Americans reside within our borders. The concrete wall prevents people from easily crossing the border. We then crucify any business own found using illegal owners so harshly. They will be pissing in fear of hiring anyone not 100% certified legal citizen. We tax the outgoing cash transactions to a high degree to the point coming to America to work for $10 an hour illegals and sending it home is not even worth it. Also cut funding to all food stamps and public housing to anyone without at least 10 years of proven citizenship.

It isn't just a simple wall it is a new way of doing business that offers illegals no incentive and harsh consequences for violating our borders.