This thread will get shut down or pruned but i want people to see this message

This thread will get shut down or pruned but i want people to see this message.

Any thread that isn't just arugments over pointless bullshit, shitposting, or anything along those lines gets 404'd or pruned. Reddit v. oldfag threads? Generally get pruned if they lead into any legitimate discussion. Just now, thread 404'd out of fucking nowhere. The only legitimate threads that are maintained are ones about issues with an overwhelming amount of discussion. This board has slowly been turned into neo-Sup Forums over the past few years, and specifically during the election because of this.

This isn't random, its been going on for months. The mods prefer the board be reddit friendly because it means that have to do less work, the mods have been specifically doing this because of that reason. This board has slowly been turned into neo-Sup Forums over the past few years, and specifically during the election because of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9kpMX8bY_A
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120377512/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thank you for the ass my i sniff it?

our secret club got too popular and too successful. no way to create a new one because the shills will follow. just gotta get out and blast your beliefs into the cesspool of informations and some minds will gather. whats up with kushner anyway? why did bannon call him a cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=r9kpMX8bY_A

And somehow people keep coming here. Why do you think that is?

Sure if you don't mind i've sucked farts out of it
Force of habit, hope for it to get better. I admit this and i'm still here.

bump
the sticky is NOT a living document.

link the thread which was allegedly pruned

bump
ledditors are the cancer that destroyed this board during the election. They fall for the most obvious fake posts and only enter threads to defend their god emperor or to call people shills. it is pathetic and has turned Sup Forums into a repetitive circle jerk just like reddit.

pic related T_D actually believe these images are real

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120377512/

They don't even archive, they get 404'd. This has happened multiple times in the last few hours.

I want to smell her butt and then powder & diaper it

>"operation mouth of the lion"
>operation
dem autists

Yeah why do they keep fucking pruning threads at 200 posts? For the sake of anonymity maybe?

BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

whoosh

BRiP

How would it increase anonymity?

>This board has slowly been turned into neo-Sup Forums over the past few years, and specifically during the election because of this.
Why did you say this twice?

BBBRRRAAAPPP

hot
you fuel my fetish

I guess i fucked up when i copied it from the .txt file. Made this thread a few hours ago and it died so i just posted it again in hopes people would see my message.

lovely ass
and I agree. leddit and specifically t_d types keep coming here thinking we're supposed to welcome them w open arms

Totally agree. Mostly Sup Forums is Sup Forums tier at this point with a more shill v right brigade mentality. It's sad and i'm not even that old of a newfag... just about five years.

Still nice to see we can all come together for real efforts like condemning la poof to a shed for a month (which is a public service regardless of your political opinions).

So are you upset because "reddit vs. oldfags" threads are being deleted? You realize that isn't politics, right?

Stopped reading at arugments

But it is discussion of politics because its condemnation of the reddit ideology. Along with that, i see plenty of shareblue and other "muh shills" threads that go along fine. I've seen other threads like ethnic vs. civic nationalism get deleted at 183 replies out of nowhere too. Clearly theres a certain type of post thats being encouraged. If Sup Forums talks about normal fags on the board having shit opinions on technology and how its impacting it, is it not a discussion about tech?

I hate you freaks

really makes me think

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

OH YEEES MY DEAR YES

BRAAAAAAAAPPPFFFFTTFTFTTFFFFFBLIIIIP

OH YES MY DEAR ALLOW THYNE TO HAVE THOUEST SHITE NUGGET YESSS

I really, really like this image.

what about this

what a stupid hoe

enjoy your ban

I hate the pointless conspiracy derail threads too.

y-y-y-you t-too white male

BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

Pretty good meme, but flawed. The state only sometimes sides with parasites. Reference Queen Isabella of Spain.

tl;dr just wanted to see ass

sageru

also