Kids think they can fool Sup Forums

kids think they can fool Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/cynicsrising
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

explain to me why fighting and dying for greater Israel is a good thing

I wish they would just fuck off already. Everyone knows they're here, every post by ShareBlue is obviously from them too. It's like they had no knowledge of Sup Forums before coming here. They aren't changing anyone's views, they're just making the place littered with trash until they eventually just give up (or run out of money).

Seriously, please fuck off ShareBlue. I will personally pay you more than David Brock is just to make you go away and let people share opinions without being paid to.

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US
H
E
Y

W
I
L
L

N
O
T

D
I
V
I
D
E

U
S

They're not smart.

You have to go back

Trump has stated he doesn't plan to carry out regime change in Syria. As such, we can assume the airstrike was simply a show of strength. His mantra was 'peace through strength' after all. His actions align with that. If he didn't do anything, he'd be Obama, and world leaders did not respect of fear Obama. It also serves the purpose of shutting up the 'Trump is a Russian puppet' idiots. Trust him.

Daily reminder you're a mentally ill socially alienated manchild who has grasped onto Trump and this whole jr high neo-nazism called the alt-right because you're a pathetic excuse for a man who just wanted to feel like he belongs and to lie to himself and tell himself he's special. So you grasped onto the first pathetic con of group identity glorification spammed often enough to you...and now you're having a mental breakdown at the house of special ed playing cards comes tumbling down and the retarded short bus parade that are your fellow altrightcucks split on different points of Trump's hypocrisy.

>9D water polo

They will never run out of money. And the kind of person that shills professionally won't get bored. Unfortunately this is the world we live in now.

Eat shit, I'm a woman

their attention spans are too short to actually amount to anything
this will last a few weeks at most
then it will be something else
and then another thing
but nearly everyone here will still hate kikes and niggers for the rest of forever no matter how hard they shill
the more Sup Forums changes the more it stays the same

tits or gtfo

no tits but have some of my delicious cooking instead

>it's like they had no knowledge of Sup Forums before coming here

Says the redditfag

>The Sup Forums politics board aka alt-right hq of the web
NO, ITS FUCKING REDDIT NOW FUCK OFF BACK THERE

>Trump is neocon
This is the truth, though.
But we're not really turning on Trump. We still support him over anyone else. We just realize that we're voting which puppet is the best.

This redditor has been sending all the_donald over

reddit.com/user/cynicsrising

fake

>Operation Mouth of the Lion
>Lion= Sup Forums