When will people who are anti-gun control come to their senses...

When will people who are anti-gun control come to their senses? Firearms are the main killers in the US and amuricunts aren't willing to acknowledge it. And no, you won't ever be able to fight off your government if it became tyrannical so please don't give me that bullshit argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

theseattletribune.com/ex-army-sniper-takes-out-neighbors-home-intruder-from-bedroom-window/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good luck taking on a fighter jet or a battle tank with your AR-15, you're fucked

Good luck being ignored by your mayors and police when the next mass rape game starts in your city centers.

Our government cannot ignore a legally armed populace.

This and checked eurofags btfo

Vietnam war

Disarm a nation and you can conquer, and steer it as you wish.

the viets and taliban beg to differ, with small arms you can tactically aquire big arms from your enemies, its not that hard haven't you watch isis makes iraqi army retreat like bitches? we need small arms to be free, end of story.

Addressing the tool used to commit the murder. Not addressing the act itself.

Can you do vehicular massacre per capita and compare?

Only way you could have won Vietnam was through genocide and that's illegal, nothing to do with the fact they had firearms

Come take them from me

>current year
>expecting leftists to think with logic and not their feefees
Kek

weird how those statistic never mention switzerland where basically as much if not more people have guns than in america, but are not dumb enough to shoot around all the time

Tools that make it really easy to commit genocide and have no real use apart from a hobby any reasonable person should be able to live without if the cost are countless school-aged children. And if you absolutely have to hunt to survive, bolt-action is more than enough

Ignore and move on, this is a shill post. Nothing to see here. saged

>No real use apart from a hobby
So we're ignoring the legal carrying members of society that use their guns to defend their lives and property? Disarm the masses. Makes them easier to conquer. Good goyim.

>heart disease
>cancer
>stroke
>vehicle accidents
>falls
>drug overdose

All higher than guns, fucktard.

Notice Switzerland doesn't have hordes of niggers and spics shooting each other in the cities.

I look forward to Euros fighting off the ficki ficki enrichment with their assault sporks.

How many people did niggers murder? Islamists?

Why not? Your government ignores the niggers in Detroit and L.A. who raped over 80,000 white women last year according to your crime statistics.

>When will people who are anti-gun control come to their senses?
you think without guns people will stop killing one another?

>Firearms are the main killers in the US

Wrong. People are the main killers

>Firearms are the main killers in the US

~30,000 deaths/year due to firearms.

~250,000 deaths/year due to medical malpractice.

Doctors kill 800% more people than guns every fucking year.

Get out, moron.

Leave it to the police to use appropriate force for the situation. Nobody should die over a TV. Biggest joke ever, some guy kills 3 burglars with an AR-15 and doesn't even get prosecuted, would've been an automatic life sentence here.

You just names some of the cities with the toughest gun control.

How many of those people killed were the bad guys? At least 30%. Plus America has a higher population than all of those countries.

Niggers are the number one killer in USA.

Until police are equipped with teleporters and can be instantly beamed to any crime in progress, I'll keep my guns.

You're not getting our firearms libturd. Give it up.

>ignoring the massive differences in populations between those countries
>leaving out the dozens of shitskin countries with exponentially more gun violence
>cherry picking gun deaths specifically while ignoring the overall murder rate
gotta learn to see through this bullshit fellas

The 3 people that guy killed were armed with knives and brass knuckles. All he did was bring a gun to a knife fight, which considering it was 3v1 and on his property, was more than fair.

Nobody should die over a tv but if you break into my home with full intent on hurting me, you bet your mohammed cock-ridden ass im going to shoot you and defend myself

Actually yeah, that makes sense.

Here's something that bothers me. How the fuck can you criticise literally any European nation when your country is so fucked demographically? How the fuck can you call even Sweden pussies when you did literally nothing to stop your own decline?

The doctors are guns in disguise

Wait, only a bit over 9000? So what your telling me, that in a country with over 300 million people in it, only that much died by guns?

Why the fuck should we give a shit?

I own a dozen hand guns, 2 bolt action rifles 3 shotguns and 5 "assault" rifles. Never had any issue with gun violence.

sounds like the US is the only country doing natural selection right.

> be me, chillin at home, watching netflix
> hear a noise behind me, walk out of my room to see three men armed with knives and brass knuckles
> dont know what they want, why are they in my house? I didn't invite them here
> they see me and start charging
> run to my gun safe and grab my AR-15
> fire a few rounds and drop them
> call the cops and let them know what happened

yeah that's totally ridiculous I don't see why anyone would want to defend their lives or property from intruders. I'm sure if the intruders would have just told the man they were there for the tv it would have all gone great. Nice bait finny.

20k of those 30,000 are suicides and therefore are irrelevant. The shills like to throw around numbers without explaining them so it's no surprise that's the one they plaster everywhere for people to see.

>guns murdered

That you honestly think 3 people who robbed a house in a castle doctrine state, left then CAME BACK FOR A SECOND TIME, and were armed with knives didn't deserve to die is mind boggling. Was that guy supposed to ask them if they had weapons, or what they were intending to do? 3 vs 1-if he didn't get the jump on them he'd be fucked.

Here's a story of a former sniper, now civilian, who saved a family from home invaders when he saw the 2 children tied up. Cops wouldn't have made it in time. Why do hate the school-age children, pussy?
>theseattletribune.com/ex-army-sniper-takes-out-neighbors-home-intruder-from-bedroom-window/

I know, but I didnt want to go into too much detail and further confuse the OP.

me too mate

If America removed all the niggers, gun crime would fall by 97%. America doesn't have a gun problem, faggot. It has a nigger problem. My guns are the only thing keeping the niggers at bay.

> gunfags think they're defenders of MUH FREEDOM
> not realizing they are being used by the gun makers and the (((NRA)))

guns would be a lot cheaper if you didn't give that lobbying group any power, manufacturers would have to compete directly for your wallet, instead they let the NRA whip up the fear any time there is a democrat in power and you dumb faggots rush out to fill your doomsday armory and drive up the market like retards and make them ez money because you're addicted to your hobby

most gun owners have no problem with not letting mentally ill people buy guns, but you idiots let the NRA/gun corps buy out your representatives and keep the gun market costs up

Keep pretending that the US military would ever attack it's own.

>Won't ever be able to fight off your government if it became tyrannical
>The U.S. military cannot defeat a war with a bunch of ragheads with old weapons, no tactical training, car bombs, and little education

super impressed with leafs rn tbph

You're a faggot shill, go back to ctr nigger.

I would have organized against the decline, but I wasn't alive. Anyway, boomer fags just kept retreating into different burbs and states. Our country is huge-I grew up in a white town in a white state, didn't see any nonwhites in person until I was 15.

You don't even realize the issue until you get old enough to do your own research and look past the mainstream media. But I've been waking up everyone I know now, we won't lay down and die.

>guns murdered

eliminate niggers and the US would probably only have about 800 a year

When will people who are anti-truck control come to their senses? Trucks are the main killers in Sweden and swedes aren't willing to acknowledge it. And no, you won't ever be able to fight off your government if it became tyrannical so please don't give me that bullshit argument.

In the military's defense they're being forced to try and help sandniggers build a nation, which is the equivalent of filling up a wire mesh sill with water.

wtf are you talking about? You can walk into walmart and grab a shotgun for 80 fucking dollars.

City folks shouldn't have them. You're right.
In the country though? We have people with literally thousands of weapons and ammunition and they never cause a stir at all.
One city guy gets one gun and a hundred bullets and kills 50 people.
You tell me what the problem is.

>Current year
>Still thinking that liberals are leftists
>MFW

>accidental overexertion

explain america, EXPLAIN

All /k/tards : white, early-mid 20s, fat, beard, blonde hair

Especially those darn Assault trucks! And I hear some have mufflers that silence their engine noise! Sweden is mad! Honka honka you get the tonka.

>guns murdered

How many of those deaths are white people? I guarantee the vast majority of them are blacks and Mexicans killing each other in their drug wars.

>white, blond hair
Is that meant to be bad?

I'm white, early 20s, brown hair, /fit. Rhetoric shattered.

>city folks

Just call them niggers, user

Aussiecunt comes in speaking logic and truths. Steve Irwin would be damn proud. I punch every stingray I see for you guys.

1. How do you propose we deal with the existing 300 million firearms in the US (there's already enough for each person to have one)?

2. Do you really think that access to firearms is the main reason people are killing each other? That is such a lazy argument and totally ignores the root cause.

Heart disease is the main killer in the US. I'd rather have the power to own a gun if I wanted, and face the reality that some people kill each other, than be gimped into not being allowed.

>How many of those deaths are white people?

Your point? White people likely kill more than the minorities.

>White people likely kill more than the minorities.
Actually minorities (black/latino) are grossly overrepresented in crimes across the board.

Your government murdered millions. Who gives a fuck about 10k burgers a year?

1) What do you have against civil rights, OP?
2) you're wrong, ALL gun violence approaches zero in the US. As a percentage of our large population, its .00085%. And that's even counting suicides, which are the largest portion of gun deaths.
You're just getting all upset because drama.
3) Where people don't have guns to kill, they are using trucks. Sucks to be you getting killed by trucks.
4) not your business

>And no, you won't ever be able to fight off your government
Except when we did, in the revolutionary war

Cheers m8, gun crime stats are the perfect opportunity to jujitsu the libshit into a redpill about black and mexican crime rates, you cunts need to use that more.

>finland being incoherent
too much voddy mate?

What is going on in this picture?

blue-pilled shill, full denial mode when confronted with facts

i'm not anti-gun, i'm anti-controlled market

> when banks fuck you in the ass its (((their))) fault
> but when sig sauer fucks you in the ass its ok because muh daily carry

shotguns are never going to be high in demand like pistols and ARs. even then my argument still applies, because shotguns would cost less

They are mostly nigger on nigger crimes.

>1. How do you propose we deal with the existing 300 million firearms in the US (there's already enough for each person to have one)?

Grace period in which you can turn in your firearm for monetary compensation. After that house-to-house raids and simply waiting: many of those firearms will simply break down due to lack of maintenance because supplies like gun oil are restricted.

>2. Do you really think that access to firearms is the main reason people are killing each other? That is such a lazy argument and totally ignores the root cause.

I never said it's the root cause, but having access to firearms makes it a whole lot easier for the wrong kind of people to commit atrocities.

>missing the point this hard

You deserve everything you get

Listen Euro cunt, Guns are part of our culture. end of discussion.

Guns don't kill people you fuck. You can have it cocked locked and ready to rock sitting on your counter and it's not going off unless someone pulls the trigger.

When will Finns stop being retarded?

I try telling people that there's no reason blacks and hispanics should account for that much of the crime when they're not as big a population as whites. They always cry "muh systematic racism" when it's really because blacks and hispanics are culturally inferior.

NO GUNS DONT KILL ONLY NEGROS DO

Stop drinking the liberal media Kool Aid and do some simple research. America isn't even in the top ten for gun violence. South American countries have the highest rates in the world but no one hears about them because it's not pushing the liberal agenda.

heat stroke, etc.

When will people who are anti-nigger control come to their senses? Niggers are the main killers in the US and leftists aren't willing to acknowledge it. And yes, you can prevent niggers from inflicting violence and rape upon you with firearms so please don't give me that 'guns cause violence' bullshit argument.

>Grace period in which you can turn in your firearm for monetary compensation.
Some cities do gun collections and they are wildly unsuccessful. Mostly broken weapons.

>supplies like gun oil are restricted.
I'd bet a lot of money there are other equally suitable oils that have a non-gun purpose.

>having access to firearms makes it a whole lot easier for the wrong kind of people to commit atrocities
I haven't seen convincing data either way on this because there are so many variables. Is this sourced or just an opinion?

I have no trouble getting reasonably priced firearms, and in fact I own a literal dick ton of them as well as around 21000 rounds of assorted ammunition for them and extra shit like spare magazines and slings, sights and the like. You're either a shill faggot, or one downsie son of a bitch who's getting screwed because you know nothing about buying firearms and have 0 connections.

I'm enjoying this bait, finnbro

that can just lead to more redpills about how bad the drug war is and how the growth of government has destroyed the black family and is destroying the white one too.

If a person is willing to break into someones home, I don't care what they are trying to steal. They forfeit their life.
Honestly nothing of value was lost by these three people dying.

my city has the toughest gun control laws in the country, but we're still considered the murder capital of america.

Either way, if it came down to another civil war the military couldn't put down all gun owners without serious enlistment, much like the first civil war

Like terrorism, the number isn't that big but it's easily preventable. Rest of those are mere accidents while murder requires an intent.

jew york? condolences from the peoples soviet republic of commiefornia

>1) What do you have against civil rights, OP?

As an advocate of rights you likely support the person's right to safety. When they're not as accessible to dodgy people you'll agree that the society as a whole is a much safer place, right?

>2) you're wrong, ALL gun violence approaches zero in the US. As a percentage of our large population, its .00085%. And that's even counting suicides, which are the largest portion of gun deaths.

HAHA, there's a mass shooting in the US every day. Gun violence is down, bollocks.

>3) Where people don't have guns to kill, they are using trucks. Sucks to be you getting killed by trucks.

This is true, they'll have to resort to alternative strategies. But they're already planning defenses made out of concrete to the main streets in order to deter possible attackers plus it'll become harder to get a truck license.

>4) not your business

I beg to differ, your criminal elements export firearms to places where there shouldn't be any firearms in the first place.

>I haven't seen convincing data either way on this because there are so many variables. Is this sourced or just an opinion?

Look at UK and Australia. Australia hasn't had a mass shooting since Port Arthur.

Correlation doesn't equal causation.

Could be caused by other factors like income disparity. Of course, since Africans have significantly lower IQ's, and IQ is the best predictor of income...

It truly is. Family values are almost gone, half of all marriages end in divorce, the sheer amount of Black single parent households is staggering. The drug war is failing because they went about it all wrong, didn't legalize pot, and didn't hit the spic cartels hard enough.

I think part of the cultural inferiority is the economic disparity (but only part)