Trump is pedophile

Trump is on record going to Jeffery Epstein's pedo island. Why is this overlooked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gplpSfaouP8
politico.com/f/?id=00000158-26b6-dda3-afd8-b6fe46f40000
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/23/he-tied-plaintiff-to-a-bed-sickening-details-emerge-from-trump-rape-case-documents/
youtu.be/Q0_axTST2aY?t=19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

away with you lefty spy

I'll wait.

He was on his jet once, and then Trump banned him from Mara-Lago after he learned about his reputation.

Surprised that photo didn't get passed around during the election along with the other ones of him and Ivanka. All the other ones were completely mundane but this one is actually a bit weird.

>having your fully grown daughter in her sexual prime sitting on your lap in short shorts in weird
>Implying

No it's kinda weird. The entire Trump family seems kinda touchy.

If she feels that comfortable with him, they proably have a pretty healthy relationship. Daughters usually flinch or cringe at the touch of a creepy father.

>ywn be a trump child and be molested by Ivanka or Melania

only thing wrong here is your perception.

>grab em
>makes fun of the retarded
>admits his daughter is a hot sex object
>loses pop vote by millions
These are why

pretty hot

i agree OP - Trump is a child molester until he ditches the kikes and starts doing what he was elected for

no more fucking around, this is war

>le_donald will defend Ivanka grinding on her father

>"Trump's fully grown daughter in her sexual prime"
>not creepy basement-neet

pick one

The thing with these Trump/Ivanka pictures is that we know Trump is a lecher who lives for pretty, young women, he's admitted it freely multiple times. So even though it's his daughter, he still must feel a sexual tinge from a teenage girl sitting on his lap. Kinda creepy. Who knows if it was anything more than what the pictures show, but seems a little weird just the same.

Every healthy man lives for hot women. Trump just admits it

He's also never said "YOUNG" women. Otherwise he wouldn't have bothered getting married.

If something creepy were going on, Ivanka wouldn't look so comfortable.

Maybe she's not his daughter at all then... Really activates the almonds

Why is Princess Di on the left always overlooked?

Get real

>Every healthy man lives for hot women

Sad how trump has normalized degenerate behavior on this board.

You take a wife and have a family, not drop your wife for the next slut that comes along

>If something creepy were going on, Ivanka wouldn't look so comfortable.
or maybe she's used to it

>i agree OP
Yep, a shill. Saged.

Obviously Trump's biggest personal downfall are his divorces.

He's not a classy guy. Nobody is arguing that. We're arguing his relationship with his daughter.

You can "live for beautiful women" by marrying one that you like

SATANS HEAVEN!

Nah she'd be some crazy whore strung out on drugs who vocally hates her father if they had a messed up relationship

youtube.com/watch?v=gplpSfaouP8

or she likes it. She is the one rubbing against him in pic. She fell in love with daddy first.

Yeah exactly

be that as it may, as a playboy or whatever he can't be ignorant to Ivanka's suggestive clothing and body language in OP's pic, and rather than discouraging it he seems to be encouraging it.

She's one of his wives from the future. He brought her back in his time machine as his "daughter" because polygamy is looked down upon in our time.

i hate ted so much. I hope he isn't part of pizza gate. can u imagine getting molested by that pos?

Why discourage it if they have a decent relationship? If he doesn't have any creepy thoughts about his daughter, then he won't see it as a sexual thing.

Any fathers with daughters that can comment on this situation?

>Well, there's not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol is sure doing its job.

Tons of photos of him going full biden with Ivanka, prob allot more for people who can search, Again, maybe its 5d chess, but its unlikely at this stage imo. Either he sold us out from the getgo or hes being blackmailed, either way we need to apply ultimate pressure

Well it seems inappropriate and a bit scandalous. Look at the guy in the brightly colored windbreaker looking on disapprovingly.

To be fair, I don't have children yet, so I don't know how I'd feel about it.

>2017
>not wanting a degenerate god emperor who doesn't adhere to societal conventions and slave morality
When will SHAREBLUE learn?

In the old photos Trump even looks like the stereotypical greasy sleezy guy who would stick his hands on young girls.

I've heard from fathers that they see their daughters as completely non-sexual objects so they don't give hugging/touching a second thought.

Isn't there some sort of instinct where family members automatically find each other completely repulsive?

Only child here with single mother so I don't have a clue

This.

>2017
>Still being bound by spooks
stirner.jpg

this was the early 90s. people weren't psychotic tumblr freaks about physical contact yet. people also still had natural organic personalities and wore their heart on their sleeve, they weren't constantly policing their thoughts and actions in fear of a SJW lovemob misinterpreting and spreading a "problematic" pic or quote to get them harassed and fired.
if you're going to make an argument that this was creepy, then you have to do it in the context of the time period it took place in. this was not creepy in the 90s. what was creepy in the 90s was the opposite. if you were to shun physical contact from your child, then all of your friends would see it and immediately suspect you were an abusive parent based on the last episode of roseanne or full house or home improvement which touched on precisely that subject in such a serious way (you knew it was a serious episode because there was no canned laughter or applause during the credits fadeout, just dead silence).
yes, believe it or not, it's true: if you were to overtly shun physical contact from your daughter in the 90s to eliminate the chance of pedophilic scenarios, and your friends saw you do this, then they'd suspect exactly the opposite: they would suspect you were a pedophile, and that you did something pedophilic with your daughter before (or at least thought about it), and now you're trying to turn over a new leaf by preventing it from ever happening again, so you're callously pushing her away from your lap to try to shut it down before it begins again. shunning physical contact from your kids was creepy as fuck at best, or a dickhead move from a bad parent at worst.
but of course you all grew up on your iDevices and you didn't even know what physical contact with another human's flesh felt like until your late teens or early 20s so how can I expect you dumb little faggot fetuses to understand a single word I've typed here.

(((overlooked)))

You're a fucking retard. I could spot a pedo in the 90s just the same as I can today.

Trump raped that girl.

Notice how shills no longer claim Pizzagate/Pedogate is just a conspiracy?

Now they claim Trump is part of it.

eh, that's quite a reach

As a kid and teen, every father I knew would never be physical at all with their daughters. Rarely hug them except when necessary, only show affection by doing things for them, etc. Maybe it's just a cultural difference, but Trump's handsiness with Ivanka certainly is a bit weird from where I stand.

Wrong. My (arguably attractive) cousins were never so 'physical' with their dads during the 90s.

PEDOPHILES!!!!!!!!

this is probably true, but fantasizing is different from real life encounter. i think probably some fathers may fantasize about their daughters but when actually in front of them probably don't get any feeling. i know this with my sister. I used to fantasize about her but in he presence i wasn't attracted to her at all because she isn't a sexual object but the person you know, and it's just gross

OMG!!!!!!

OBVZ PEDO!!!

It's behavior brought by seeing person grow up, not an instinct. Experiments showed that siblings or parents/children who were separated during childhood could have sexual attraction, while really close childhood friends and adopted children/parents could not, if you don't consider deviations.

>ywn sit on trumps lap

Trump's association with Epstein is exactly what will bring pedogate down. If Trump never had any interaction with Epstein he wouldn't be any kind of relevant witness to his crimes; but he did, so maybe is. Just need some judges who will prosecute....

How do you think that he was turned? He was called in for "The Meeting", summoned. They screened the footage for him, gave him his instructions.

Has Pizzagate been investigated ? nope, the usual low level hookers being reported as ''human trafficking'' nusts ect. Hes even got the head of Dyncorp in the cabinet. I say we use this as counterpressure. To those discussing morality go away, we dont have time for ethics. This is a death struggle for the heart of your country, the khazarians are even pushing WW3. No room for Mercy, Trump knew the rules when he signed up. I say we move now

The difference is that Obama's daughters aren't rubbing their asses on his crotch dressed like hookers.

There was pedophile hysteria in the late 80s and early 90s maybe even moreso than today. Remember all the stories about pedophile daycares and Satanic rituals and stuff? I am a few years younger than Ivanka and my parents were always warning me about strangers and refused to send me to Catholic school cause of the priests. I think you're full of it.

So fucking what? I trust trump's judgement. If trump is a pedophile, it's because he has information we don't have. Why don't you wait until we have more information before jumping ship? Maybe pedophile is actually not that bad. Were you guys ever even really on the trump train?

true

Confirmed virgin right here.

What kind of father allows his daughter to go out dressed like that?

Sounds like someone is projecting...

Epsteins Island was a Mossad operation aswel. Just thought id throw that out there

We're specifically talking about suspicion revolving around parents interacting with their own children. What does that have to do with strangers, Catholic school, daycares, etc.?
Don't bring up random things that are only vaguely associated based on the word "pedophile" and pat yourself on the back as if you've made an argument.
If anything, by completely sidestepping the actual subject, you've implicitly admitted that you know I'm correct

In the deep South, there is being friend zoned and then there is being family zoned.

Not much family zoning going on.

>Trump is on record going to Jeffery Epstein's pedo island.

no, you're thinking of Bill Clinton.

On your mind quite a bit, eh.

it's the thread topic.
your argument appears to be "you put thought into the thread topic, therefore you are wrong".
consider suicide.

Just trying to say it wasn't so different from how it is today. People were still very concerned with inappropriate touching/behaviors from authority figures and parents alike. In my experience, I don't think parents are any more or less affectionate today than they were 20 years ago.

note the eye

The difference between the creepdick trump pics and the Obama pics is obvious, just stop posting them. You the_donalds will find a way to defend trump raping your wives if it comes down to it.

you just KNOW

I am pretty sure he penetrated her. So gross. But yeah, he's been wanting her his entire life. I think he coaxed her into sex in the 90s. He has totally been inside her. Stop me when I lie.

The guy on the right knows something creepy and freaky is going on. He sees what's up.

Honestly, I've seen enough in Trump photos to be convinced that Ivanka has been trained as some kind of robotic sex toy.

Completely innocent, you guys are just seeing what you want.

This triggers the white supremacists.

Case 1:16-cv-07673 Document 1 Filed 09/30/16 Page 1 of 10
politico.com/f/?id=00000158-26b6-dda3-afd8-b6fe46f40000

According to Katie Johnson’s lawsuit, filed under the pseudonym “Jane Doe”:

‘Plaintiff was subject to acts of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts, sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional distress, duress, false imprisonment, and threats of death and/or serious bodily injury by the Defendants [Trump Epstein] that took place at several parties during the summer months of 1994.’

That’s right. These alleged rapes occurred in 1994, when Donald Trump’s beloved Ivanka was 14, just a year older than Katie Johnson.
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/23/he-tied-plaintiff-to-a-bed-sickening-details-emerge-from-trump-rape-case-documents/

Epstein is a New York billionaire. Lots of people have met with him over the years. Doesn't mean they are all pedos. Besides, Trump banned him from his properties.

youtu.be/Q0_axTST2aY?t=19s

Remember when you where 12 and I had you. Ivanka cringed because she is traumatized.

There are so many that are too revealing.
He obviously didn't spend time raising her as a dad. She's just his trophy and plaything. He acts like she's a gf, if a little too young.

>and I had you.
user, what are you confessing here!!

In the meantime, more creepy Donald and Ivanka.

What does that mean? They have "sex" in common?

Think about it, what does he love more than himself? Himself. What's the the next best thing? Something he created with someone else who also believed he was the greatest thing. He has been obsessed with Ivanka for years. And I am sure he fucked her when it came down to it in the 90s. That's what rich folks so. Kushner is Trump's proxy cock. He chose him over Bannon. OVER BANNON.

yea, we are seeing what we want. wel project him as a pedo until he does what he was elected for and stops taking orders from kike inc. reality is what we say it is

things wrong with pedophilia: roasties don't like competition

things not wrong with pedophilia: literally everything else

why does Sup Forums push feminist laws so hard?

She has autism guys its not teds fault m8s..

Larger, creepier version.

Find me pictures of Obama grinding his fat nigger cock on malias ass in front of all of his friends then we will talk. Fag.

You don't have sex in common with your daughter?

Hmm... yeah, this looks a bit weird.