Shareblue launches a campaign to make Trump look like a neo-con

> Shareblue launches a campaign to make Trump look like a neo-con
> They know Sup Forums is autistic enough to confuse shills and anyone with minor criticisms of Trump
> Turn online boards and groups into Trump's Pravda while making them look retarded as fuck
> People start getting sick of the stupid "TRUMP IS PERFECT #MAGA #CTR" bullshit around the internet
> Slowly get people to begin leaning left because everyone on the right seem like fucking idiots

Shareblue is playing you tools like a guitar and it's hilarious seeing the damage control

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/cynicsrising
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64am42/red_alert_shariablue_caught_posting_fake_rumors/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/
discordapp.com/channels/275336689419812865/275336689419812865
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off, shareblue fag.

out

There are too many shills on this site now. I actually browsed reddit for the first time in weeks because it was too unbearable here

stop being retarded, it's trump that's making himself look like a neocon. people here think, they don't follow.

Get the fuck out shill

when did Sup Forums become a trumptard personal blog? fuck off back to your containment thread

This desu

Just what I mean. But I can't tell if these are just the average, religiously pro-Trump retards, or Shareblue trying to set the atmosphere

If people here actually used their fucking brain, they wouldn't be so outraged at people criticizing the neo-con move Trump pulled off in Syria

Since he first announced his intention to run

Daily reminder you're a mentally ill socially alienated manchild who has grasped onto Trump and this whole jr high neo-nazism called the alt-right because you're a pathetic excuse for a man who just wanted to feel like he belongs and to lie to himself and tell himself he's special. So you grasped onto the first pathetic con of group identity glorification spammed often enough to you...and now you're having a mental breakdown at the house of special ed playing cards comes tumbling down and the retarded short bus parade that are your fellow altrightcucks split on different points of Trump's hypocrisy.

Your fault for trusting a man instead of God.

Damage control?
we come here for fun
you come here as a job to try and prove a point or something I don't even know what you idiots do

fuck off

The Jewish shill team have definitely been busy in the last 2 weeks especially on Facebook, can spot them a mile off

fuck you and your 4D paranoia

it's a shame that heart attack didn't kill shareblue's dear leader

>the jewish team

Okay ahmed sure thing. How much does shariablue pay an average mudslime anyway? Do you get a taqqiya break?

>People start getting sick of the stupid "TRUMP IS PERFECT #MAGA #CTR" bullshit around the internet
I can't speak for any of you but this is all that I see here and it's about damn time. I've had enough of fucking ledditors coming here to tell us all to blindly ride Trump's dick

>Muh Shareblue boogeyman

There has always been a sizable portion of Sup Forums that thought the "Trump is perfect 4D chess God Emperor MAGA" shit was annoying as hell. The creation of /mpol/ on April 1st drove the the_donald shills away, and everyone realized how much they shit up the board. That, plus Trump becoming a Zog puppet has been enough to change general board attitude towards Trump shitposters.

There are shills from all sides posting on Sup Forums for god knows what reason, but right now with the_donald faggots going full damage control, they are by far the most obvious and most annoying. Which is why they need to fuck off.

No but I get free popadoms and all the goats I could ever wish for

Anybody else miss the good ole days, before Sup Forums, when we had /new/?

Yeah okay shariablue faggot shill.

>I-I need to be somewhere where everyone agrees with me!

Stay there, faggot. This isn't the site for you.

Do you honestly believe that?

> umm guys i suck lots of cock and ummmmm shareblue would never do such a complex thing ok pls ignore them its all conspiracies pls support trump ok he is 101% perfect and HEY DONT DARE CRITICIZE HIM FOR DOING STUPID SHIT ok pls dont mind shareblue they are harmless ok thankxs

Still better than voting for Hillary. I don't regret my choice. They were both going to be awful, but at least the progressives got mad. So I'm happy.

Nice try Reddit

I miss the ponies...
Bring back mlp

Yes that's exactly how that works. If I had a favorite strawberry jelly and then the company switched the recipe. I wouldn't say "I still like strawberry jelly but just not this kind now" I would totally be like "fuck strawberry jelly fags I like blueberry jelly now"

Every damn day, We've had so many deletions and exoduses it boggles my mind.

I miss the bronys too

The people on both extremes are annoying as fuck. The idiots who think they've gotten into a new cult of personality and worship Trump blindly are no better or worse than the shills like Shareblue and /leftypol/ that are trying to claim that this makes Trump a neocon set on destroying the whole country.
Everyone who screams memes without trying to write a rational argument needs to be removed, really.

>shilling this hard

Try harder shariablue

IT HAS BEGUN!

That's rich. They are calling OUT ShareBlue, and you call them ShareBlue. Try harder, fag.

Shareblue and leftist leddits.

>mouth of the lion
As if libs would EVER refer to Trump as a "lion" amongst themselves. You're literally retarded.

OP is right, but too many redditors on this board lack critical thinking skills. They think any criticism of Trump is evidence of shilling

Fuck off with your faggy Discord. You aren't the next Sargon or Varg, you're some faggot trying to capitalize from regurgitating what 90% of this board already believes in a way in which you think it is presented as "edgy", "witty" and "intellectual".

Redditors are trying to turn their shilling into Sup Forums vs t_d

see The Discord is essentially a hybrid of the most autistic properties of Sup Forums and r/The_Donald rolled up into a ball of shit and a ripped-up fedora

They are, in fact, from /r/MarchAgainstTrump.
Always name the leftist.

Yes, but that's in the past. You don't have to support 100% of what Trump does. Just because his domestic policies are good, doesn't mean you have to praise his fuckups in foreign policy.

wow, they must be good, they made Trump bomb a middle eastern country and everything

>Thinking /pol actually is on the radar of people who pay for shilling.
>Thinking shilling on /pol would even be an effective way to further a liberal cause.
>Gaslighting shareblue shill meme to pretend like you aren't just a shill from Le_Donald.

Everyone sees through your shit and concern trolling about shilling that is legitimate disagreement with Trump (On things he disagreed with himself on when he was elected) while you are in fact the shill is probably not going to help your cause.

The discord is in fact Shareblue supported leddits from /r/MarchAgainstTrump

And their plan might have worked if people on the left did not seem like even more idiots.

>DRUMPF COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA ACCORDING TO ANONYMOUS REPORTS MIGHT POSSIBLY HAVE HAPPENED, MAYBE

>playing you tools like a guitar
That's a purposefully bad idiom you just coined
Apologize now

>These posts on a discord that anyone can join prove there is a targeted leftist campaign against Sup Forums

How retarded are you? Next time I see a discord invite link in some thread I'm going to post a bunch of bullshit about "operations" against Sup Forums and the "shareblue agenda" just to watch idiots like you eat that shit up and autistically post screencaps to "prove" there are Shareblue shills. The only shills here are T_D idiots.

>everyone I don't like is from reddit

God you are dense. Look at this image pointing out the obvious photo manipulation. It's a fake image you twit.

It's funny, I fucking loath the guy but I'll be damned if my loathing is on anyone's terms but mine.
Repel the /r/MAT

Stop using one of my waifus to push your agenda you filthy redditor

wtf I hate pol now

SAGE
A
G
E

Your tactics have been exposed, and the surest sign of manipulative behavior is how it carries on under the spotlight.
Go be an obedient little leftist somewhere else.

I'd be as pissed off as you Shareblue faggots if I was working overtime as a volunteer too.

Might want to check this thread out guys... something of quality that destroys the Trump/Neo-Con shit shareblue is pushing. Interesting at the very least.

Remember when MLP drove out the Shareblue posters? Can we get them back now?

>OP

reddit.com/user/cynicsrising

THIS POST IS SHAREBLUE

Your memes are new. They suck. They're easy to spot.

The truth is that Trump is being advised by Kushner and 2 Goldman Sachs globalists.

Ivanka is GOOD friends with Chelsea.

Kushner company had $250MM+ funding from Soros.

McMaster is a neocon.

Bannon has been relegated to a silenced cheerleader, and Flynn is gone - basically the core MAGA we voted for has been supplanted.

Trump IS BEING INFLUENCED BY NEOCONS, the Shareblue campaign is entirely aimed at calling anti-war Trump voters shills and/or downplaying Trump's action in Syria which are completely contrary to candidate Trump's views.

why did you come here from leddit?

> When you realize your shitposting pastime forces your opponents to adopt a military routine to try to make a dent into your influence.

We can't keep getting away with it !

>master1200.jpg
every fucken time

I was disappointed in the Syria incident, as long as we don't send in any boots on the ground, tho, I can let it slide once.

You're posting obviously photoshopped images as "proof" of a shill conspiracy. Your posts are a perfect example of why the_donald posters need to fuck off.

shoo shoo

I didn't follow you here though?

This tbqh

FUCK OFF YOU CANCEROUS MAN CHILD

anyone else regret voting for drumpf? I know I do
>wall was just a metaphor
>$100M in runway potholes
>mexicans working the taco stand are always out of tabasco so I have to use cholula

I'm honestly sick of both sides of the aisle.

Fuck the gaslighting leddit Goontards who are trying to turn this board into yet another snarky SRS-tier circlejerk. And fuck everybody who fell for their psyops. Their raid is a miserable failure and the only tactics they have left are obvious deflection and projection each time they're called out, or they just fucking reply to one another to crate a false consensus.

And fuck all the T_D shitters who respond to every goddamned bait thread no matter how obvious it is. You faggots are also responsible for the sharp decline in quality this board has been experiencing since 2016.

Sick burn my man. How can r/MAT ever recover?

>shoo shoo
Please go back to /r/MarchAgainstTrump and stay there leftist. If you can't even affect the comment style you really are never going to earn your stripes as a proper shill.

Kind of sad that CTR can't do anything as individuals, they need entire groups to accomplish one job. Doesn't it ever bore you or anything? Like, did you get an existential crisis because of this?

This is what I mean when I say this board is infested with retarded ledditors - t_d included

CTR has been dead since January. We're dealing with the combined forces of /leftypol/ and r/MAT ShareBlue wannabes.

If you want to combat the Jew you have to properly name the Jew first.

Your tryhard is showing.

/mlpol/ drove most of them away. Now we just need to get rid of the MATfags and /leftypol/ roaches.

>Shareblue has been raidi-

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64am42/red_alert_shariablue_caught_posting_fake_rumors/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/64g5b1/red_fucking_alert_this_is_why_shariablue_has_been/

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NOW TRUMP CULTISTS

>shills arguing with trolls
>this confuses Sup Forums
Do you have even the slightest idea where you are?

No if anything I think this has made my lefty friends like trump more lol

T_d faglords like yourself think this is a battleground for plebs

YOU'RE THE PROBLEM

Absolutely zero evidence of T_D raiding us, r/MAT. They have the right to lurk here just as much as you do but we would prefer it if neither of you posted.

Obvious sharblue shill.

This.
Remove ALL reddit.
Remove /r/MAT lefists primarily
But most of all
Remove ALL reddit.

but what about the titties??

The reptiles are almost done repairing him. He will come back stronger than before. Pray that Kek will be able to save our children!!!

Reminder: "agree and amplify" is an actual Marxist tactic.

Sup Forums showed doubt when Trump sent the missiles because nobody knew the details. The various hounds stalking the board saw this as weakness, so they turned uncertainty into militant revolt. The immense flood of terms you rarely ever saw, like "t_d" or "neocon", is evidence of this. Similarly actual threads such as Syria General appear equally as divided as the locals scratch their heads, wondering where all these obviously new posters who cry wolf are coming from.

Do your own research. Don't fall for mediocre, fifty year old tactics.

discordapp.com/channels/275336689419812865/275336689419812865
Keep spamming this link and watch the MATfags squirm. No use in arguing with them. Just troll them until they crack.

I'm never voting left or supporting leftist politicians again after what I've seen them do to the entertainment industry during the Obama years.

Left wing can suck my dick.....and they probably would like to do that anyways, fucking faggots.

Sharelube doesn't even post here. They don't get paid because it's 1) anonymous, so it can't be verified they are actually working, and 2) posts/threads 404/disappear.

Motivation is far above monetary

>media brainwashed libshits come to Sup Forums to attempt baby's first debate
>gets redpilled instead
This is how it will always happen

This. The Dems have practically threw away their chance of ever getting my vote when they adopted the SJW IdPol rhetoric.I will never forgive them for that shit. All they had to do was leave my bread and circuses alone and I would have been a content good goy. But nooooo. Their little kike activists just had to invade every entertainment medium under the sun and shoehorn their cancerous politics into it.

I'm voting Republican (if their canidates aren't neocons or cuckservatives) or third party from now on till the day I die.

Hi /r/eddit. How are you today?

>THIS PIC IS TOTALLY LEGIT GUYS. ZERO CHANCE THAT IT'S FABRICATED.

Hi MATtard. $0.02 theoretical shekels have been deposited into your BLACKED.com subscription.

If by "launches a campaign" you mean spam the same posts for 72 hours straight, than good job? I guess?

Hey. It sucks that so many of you got banned from the_donald. Maybe you can find another community that's more your speed. Somewhere where you can have your handle and upvote each other.

Report their shit as rule violations. The mods notice people who spam the generals eventually.