8/pol/ is now almost entire compromised by shills

Posting this thread here as I was banned for [ironic shitposting] when my entire post was explaining the things I've noticed with these DnC shills. No, I'm serious. I will post a screenshot if necessary so you can see what i fucking mean.

Yes, the title is correct, And they're pushing as hard as they can to divide us from Trump over this Syria issue. They're so blatant that I don't fear the average user here before this raid began is fooled, but either the majority of our former userbase has (((mysteriously))) vanished (going full-tinfoil and going to suggest that the owners of this site combed through the IP's of each user on this board during the last hack and systematically blocked Trump supporting users from the entire website as a means of literal consensus-cracking) or the shills have so thoroughly infested this board. But judging from the lack of UID increase (if anything, we've gone DOWN in numbers since the hack), I don't see any other explanation than the majority of the former userbase here leaving without a trace and for whatever reason have yet to come back.

The mods, curiously, who would formerly ban such obvious astroturfers on sight, are doing next to nothing about this. I've only been lurking and posting here a few years, but in all my time I've never seen such a goddamn tremendous raid. I was expecting it to die down, but they've shown no sign of stopping.

(cont.)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/09/donald-trump-economic-adviser-pro-immigration-pro-outsourcing/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396224/Sweden-never-mass-immigration-PM-says.html
endchan.xyz/8leaks/res/1.html#q352
archive.is/xrzHl
telegra.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to make clear this is NOT a mere leftypol discord raid. It is not a coincidence that nearly all the pro-trump e-celebs all, as if on que, turned on Trump over the Syria bombing. It's not a coincidence that they shared heavily similar if not the exact same arguments and wording. It's not a coincidence that these shills here are echoing the EXACT SAME ARGUMENTS AND WORDING as these e-celebs were. Big big money was waiting for a moment such as this to activate their controlled-op alt-right celebrities and army of shills to raid us. Fuck off with this "just wait a week, and they'll get tired and leave". They AREN'T simply butthurt leftypol furfags, these are paid astroturfers who are doing everything in their power to completely push out anyone who supports Trump and overtake the board and put it under (((their))) control.

Echoing what someone else said in a previous thread, I believe there was a point where Sup Forums crossed some sort of "threshold of effectiveness" and has now been perceived as such a legitimate threat and they can no longer tolerate our existence here. We must be shut down.

And it's working, I no longer feel like I'm on fucking Sup Forums. You can't even openly support Trump there now without a wave of single-post ID's coming out of the woodworkers to dogpile you. I may as well be on leftypol at this point.

And unless they are removed by force, they are not going to be going anywhere. But the mods on 8pol no longer seem to be interested in doing their fucking jobs, and with a massive chunk of our userbase (((mysteriously))) going missing after the hack what CAN we do?

They're right to ban you, r/the_donald

Yeeaah I thought this would die down too, but who knows. Maybe this marks another larger change in the overall atmosphere of this place.

It's not a conspiracy, lad. There are no shills. Truth is that Trump fucked up big time and people naturally feel he should be criticized. We don't need another George W. Bush, that is not what the americans voted for.

Why is it so hard for you newfags to understand that we hate kikes more than we love trump? His entire fucking presidency is getting pozzed and now hes bringing a pro-immigration pro-globalist economic advisor on board, too.

Kushner is backed by Soros and him and his Christ-renouncing kike whore need to go, or at least half of Sup Forums will keep shitting on your god every fucking day.

It's time to go back

Or maybe lots of Trump supporters are pissed off of with what Trump did in Syria. Are you in so much fucking denial that people are upset with him that you invent this elaborate narrative about people hijacking a website?

Pic related.

Of course, it's possible that Trump is doing [insert number here]D [insert activity here] strategy, in which he would likely have gambled on or even included public outcry as part of his plan. If he comes back through for us, I'll relent. Until then, I'm not with the guy.

Maybe people are actually pissed that Trump is acting like a warmongering fag for the benefit of Israel? I voted for him on the basis of non-interventionism and immigration, and it's looking like the former is being thrown out the window with Bannon. Once they have their claws into Trump on this, who knows what damage will be done on the immigration front, too.

Who fucking CARES you faggot, jesus christ you paranoid fucking leaf. Or maybe you are a concern troll working for Sharia blue who fucking knows. The fact is it doesn't matter if they're trying to divide and conquer to decrease support for Trump. He's already fucking president, he can perform a certain set of actions to easily sway public opinion back in his favour.
Fuck off and go to bed, you have to go to work tomorrow. Unless you are a faggot neet, in which case go castrate yourself

also fuck niggers, in case people think i'm a shill

This 100%, if Trump is pulling chess moves we win either way, but he needs to know we won't blindly support him unless he does what he said he would do.

but here's the thing: Trump is doing what the enemy wants, why would they give a shit what his supporters think? Even the media and Hillary gave him praise for that missile strike.

Maybe, just maybe, a lot of folks don't like him breaking his promises, and doing something he slammed Obama for.

This. Fuck kushner. You want our support, help meme the fucking kikes out. We dont want to play world police and fuck off in the desert for another 15 years. Let the kikes fight their own battles. This would be like asking israel to help us take over Mexico, its ridiculous and we're tired of it.

Israel is not our "greatest ally" -- they are parasites leeching off us and contributing nothing except spying on us for the US deep state.

Attached is a video of the rebels your tax dollars go to. This is who you want to win, and you want our countrymen to fight alongside Al Nusra and Al Queda to topple the last secular christian-protecting leader in the Middle East.

Pretty well put m8, OP will ignore this.

>Pic related.
Extremely

Don't get sucked into a persons Cult of Personality. We meme'd for Trump to uphold views no on was daring to even mention at the time, if he backs down from his own dialogue then he's lost and we'll continue on business as usual.

>attached
wh ere fampai

This

Not everyone who opposes the Trump strike on Syria. I for one, supported him during the election, put down a decent amount of cash on him winning. But seeing him pushing out Bannon, and letting Soros funded Kushner poison his mind with jewish rhetoric is not acceptable.

Attacking Syria over a blatant false flag chemical attack committed by the rebels should not be supported in any way. Sure Trump is still better than Hillary, but I feel as though Jewish influence is beginning to rear it's ugly head yet again.

Sieg Heil.

They don't call it atifachan for nothing. Look how many alt right guys they doxed and how much they hate Richard Spencer. The whole mod team is run by anti white mestizos.

Yeah I'm convinced the mods have been systematically banning anyone who voices support of Trump and or opposition to the obvious shilling.

Pic related, read my post and explain how I was "chronically shitposting" here. I also should point out that, even more curiously, the mods on 8pol are no longer simply leaving posts of banned users up with a ban message, they're now deleting their posts outright, so no one can see whatever they said. You know what that means?

If they are banning all legitimate pol users (aka non-astroturfers), than they can easily hide this fact by erasing any evidence that these posters even existed by not just banning them, but deleting their posts entirely. Thus, potentially creating a feeling for the remaining pol users that their former fellow users have turned against them, when in reality almost anyone who isn't a shill is systematically getting banned. This is fucking concensus-cracking and the mods over on 8pol are in on it.

saved

Forgot the pic.

8ch was always destined to fragment and self-destruct because they censor too heavily. There will always be wedge issues that will divide political opinion. Just now, the Donald is being retarded and losing a lot of his base support, but a lot of support is being pulled toward Kushner and plenty if staying with Banon. There's no way all this can coexist on a highly censoring board. The result is that the mods are killing the board. Serves them right for trying to be mini-dictators.

8/pol.net has been super ban-happy recently, it's really an echo chamber now. I guess it's suppised to be a method to take out shills, but I think it goes too far.

You used reddit spacing probably, or some sort of wording that had the vibe that you are from "cuckchan" or something. This stuff annoys them a lot more than what you actually were trying to say. One solid advice is to use proper grammar and don't spout too much memes like we do here on 4/pol/ such as "Can you fags gimme a quick rundown on (((Drumpf)))? Are his habbenings redpilled or did he fucked his shit up, senpai?" since they know nobody rarely speaks like this at infinitychan.

Hey, look! It's you!

It's a retarded group hug and circlejerk where all dissenting views are removed. It's run on the principle of slow suicide. Sucks for them.

Youre not a legitmate Sup Forums user youre T_d and im not going to tell you why its obvious.

See the picture here my confused newfriend. We do not want to play in the desert and fight alongside or against sandniggers any longer.

Donald Trump’s Pick For Top Economic Adviser Is Pro-Immigration, Pro-Outsourcing
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/09/donald-trump-economic-adviser-pro-immigration-pro-outsourcing/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4396224/Sweden-never-mass-immigration-PM-says.html

'Sweden will never go back to the [mass migration] we had in autumn 2015, never,' Mr Löfven, Swedish Prime Minister, said yesterday.

'Everyone who has been denied a permit should return home.

'This makes me feel enormously frustrated. If you have been denied a visa you are supposed to leave the country.'

Even sweden wants nothing to do with the dirty sand fucks anymore. We want to work on making America great again not "Make Israel Greater Again" -- actual trump quote from APAIC speech.

>8/pol.net has been super ban-happy recently, it's really an echo chamber now. I guess it's suppised to be a method to take out shills, but I think it goes too far.

And now they're letting the shills run rampant while banning people who oppose them and their attempted take over of the board right now while erasing any evidence said banned users even existed.

>You used reddit spacing probably, or some sort of wording that had the vibe that you are from "cuckchan" or something. This stuff annoys them a lot more than what you actually were trying to say. One solid advice is to use proper grammar and don't spout too much memes like we do here on 4/pol/ such as "Can you fags gimme a quick rundown on (((Drumpf)))? Are his habbenings redpilled or did he fucked his shit up, senpai?" since they know nobody rarely speaks like this at infinitychan.

Not so sure about that. I also heard there's been two new mods that nobody's heard of before that have showed up on 8pol's mod team right after the hack, without any explanation whatsoever. Haven't verified it, but either way, something is going on there. I'm at the point where I fear 8pol is about to be lost. This place is less fucking cancerous now.

Noticed lots of shills but it's been the weekend so I haven't been on as much and I'm sure others have done the same. I had one of my devices banned because I had reported some obvious shill threads where the topics were "haha drumpf" with some retarded picture.

There's active raids and they think they are doing permanent damage so they just keep on coming. A lot of the lefties don't like Israel but only because of muh palestine so they are fine with "calling out the jews" and acting like an average user. There's also sg people, which I generally like but they are so tied up with Assad they felt even more hurt. I understand the decision Trump made and am fine with it. The shilling on the board is not really anything worse than around election night but it is pretty annoying.

>I was expecting it to die down, but they've shown no sign of stopping.
I've noticed they slow down in the evenings though.

You space way too much and always space right after the quoted reply number. It drives channers mad. It's obvious you're a t_d shill or ISIS shill, git gud m8

A relevant classic.

I'm suspicious of your motives. I go to that chan occasionally, and they have always called Trump a kike, so if they still are then what are you?

Have you considered the possibility that there are those of us who are trump supporters that are genuinely against action in Syria and feel betrayed by an obviously dumb move on Trump's part? That there are those of us that are genuinely concerned that trump is compromised by the neocons?

We know that intelligence agencies became interested in our influence after trump won. It wouldn't surprise me at all if there are neocon shills here now as well.

How can you tell what post is by a shill?

this seems like larping but also completely plausible at the same time lol

>The shilling on the board is not really anything worse than around election night but it is pretty annoying.

I was there during that night and it wasn't nearly this bad. Past shill attempts I've seen have been, for example, to insert bad ideas into the waters there. But now they've taken off the kiddie gloves and are finally attempting to excise the current community and replace it with their shills. And the mods are letting them. I'm being completely fucking serious when I say that if a week or so goes by and this is still going on in full force, we may need to actually abandon the board. That sounds defeatist as fuck, but when the only line of defense has been compromised, and the vast majority your allies have vanished into the aether, leaving you nearly alone to face the fucking hordes, than what can we really do? I really don't think it's going to stop this time, the mods NEED to step in, chemo needs to be applied before it's too late.

>tfw when UN researchers, alphabet agencies, super PACs, and leddit keep shitting up Sup Forums

They need to go back or at least hook me up with any job 300k starting to shitpost.

MAYBE THE USERBASE WENT DOWN SINCE THE MODS THERE PERMA DING DONG BANNU FOR SAYING THINGS LIKE TRUMP DIDN'T KILL IN THE PRESIDENTAL DEBATES

Actually, half the posters on Sup Forums here suffer from mass psychosis thinking Putin and his Muslim friend assad ( there are no good muslims) can do no wrong, especially if Russia's power projection is even slightly undermined by the US Army, there will be a horde of russian paid operatives and brainwashed western Dunning Kruger fellows rushing in to defend their psychopath known as Putin, even if it means throwing Trump under the bus

Fuck that place, I'm coming back here after having to put up with the bullshit there for two years now. You can't even say you disagree with Trump without getting a 4 week ban for being a shill. Its worse than /leftypol/ in some regards.

endchan.xyz/8leaks/res/1.html#q352
Also this video pretty much sums up Jim dataminning the users.

Trump is going to work REALLY hard to regain my trust, but this post helped calm me down a bit.

Nah I'll be here posting new stuff and calling them out it doesn't matter. Not a little bitch, especially when it's telling random people to kill themselves for being an idiot while I'm waiting or taking a shit.

Don't believe the mods over there,they are full on trumpshills and heavily compromised,most t_d shills here are getting their talking points from 8ch.You will get banned for any descent and they have been advertising for themselves here a lot since the fake hack.

Unrelated read the links
8ch SHARING DATA WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES
archive.is/xrzHl
telegra. ph/Newfag-guide-to-8chpol-compromised-mods-undeniable-proofs—part-1-04-05
telegra. ph/Newfag-guide-to-8chpol-compromised-mods-undeniable-proofs—part-2-04-05

Fuck off.

I was thinking the same, also nice digits

>8ch SHARING DATA WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES

wew, that's honey pot levels right there

Ignore all American and Israeli flags and be skeptical of Russian ones.

ANTI-CHRISTIANITY THREAD

They can try all they like to shut us down. It ain't happening.

Particularly ignore warnings from Australians.

Thank you for your shillpost shill.

I made that image in inspect element to fake out r_theDonald actually. You faggots are so easy to spot now that we've tagged you.

I'm not saying OP is wrong, because he's DEFINITELY up to something regarding eight chan's situation, but i will have to agree with the estonian here, and yes, i'm not a shill, neither i do get paid to post (lol, i wish though, need money).

Or be a faggot, yes.

Chemo HAS been applied, Reddit left and I actually had a discussion on /mlpol/ without Reddit shitters bumping blacked threads.

>we may need to actually abandon the board.
you are trying to stir up shit
faggot

This. I myself even stated very explicitly to anons here, doubtful during the campaign, that while most of us here were his biggest supporters then, if or when he got into the White House, we would become his harshest critics.

Actual Sup Forums and not Sup Forums-lite (aka reddit) understood and accepted this fact. We don't blindly follow Trump, we will never blindly follow him. We will criticize every move he makes to ensure he's keeping up with his promises, and if he's not...well...

if it does im leaving

I'm sick of liberals running the Internet

You sound so gay who fucking cares. Fuck off nigger.

I got banned too.Its filled with low iq the_donald cucks

haha this is so pathetic its hilarious.

Reddit spacing is a lot like this post

Where you have a simple sentence to start your post then you go to a paragraph, and then

It drops to a single sentence again.

Just look at a Reddit post and it will look like this.

mlpol.net

>mlpol
I unironically miss it..

>following Trump, a person
>not an ideology
He is a sellout.It's still good he became president, now we know for sure the POTUS is just a puppet. That's why media and the deep state didn't want him to win.

However, still supporting Trump makes you look like a braindead retard console warrior from Sup Forums.

If he redeems himself, you can follow him again. Until then, fuck off. And if it is just an act (would be absolutely stupid since Jews would look through it anyway), then go with it, do what he wants you to do and hate him. Don't jump around and tell everyone "HAHA, IT'S JUST AN ACT. TRUMP IS TRICKING THE JEWS!"

Canafuck.

I ain't clicking on that shit

My support hasn't wavered. The Syria strike was an exceptionally good strategic move.
Sort of along the lines pic related.

This is the Reptilian Brotherhood, Saturn Division. We request of humanity that the ones named "Hillary Clinton", "John Podesta", "James Alefantis", "George Soros", and the human family "Rothschild" present themselves before our council so that we may drain their blood as per our mutual agreement.

He begged them to use a bullet and they refused his request.

That's moronic and you need to leave right now.

come home white man

we'd much prefer if the leftist commie faggot shills fucked off, but whatever, it's not a problem. We've dealt with your kind before.

OP please read these posts, and realize not everyone opposing Trump right now are "shills". There's many of us that aren't too happy with Trumps recent action in Syria. Plus the fact that all the biggest neocons, the media, and kikes cheered for it should have been a huge red flag for you. Unless of course, you're another t_d newfag. If that's the case, it's probably hopeless trying to convince you that not all of us are shills.

Did you just assume my ideology?

this

>using exact same wording
"Drawing a bullseye around every arrow"
NLP psyops are also being heavily shilled
Stay frosty user.

Yeah, I see the same things.

I don't even care who a quality argument is from. But it's all misleading and absurd abstractions like:

TRUMP IS ATTACKING ASSAD
TRUMP IS BOMBING SYRIA
TRUMP DECLARES WAR ON ASSAD
TRUMP IS NOW REMOVING ASSAD
TRUMP IS HELPING ISIS
TRUMP HAS GONE FULL NEOCON

He inflicted minimal damage on a barebones airfield. Early reports from reporters of the ground were of no casualties - the russians were warned as they should have been.

The particular brand of misleading is misleading through abstraction - the situation with its specific details is abstracted into an "TRUMP IS ATTACKING ASSAD" repeated over and over ad nauseum even if the "attack" is on the minimal and insignificant end of the range. It even arguably helps Assad because it defused a situation that would otherwise have led to his removal.

Anyway, hopefully these shills too will end. I'll stick it out a year at least and see.

>It is not a coincidence that nearly all the pro-trump e-celebs all, as if on que, turned on Trump over the Syria bombing.

They have common sense. It's as if none of you idiots even remember 2013.
You motherfuckers are dumb as hell. Not all of us are shills. I don't give a fuck about Trump celebrities, but if even they're against him then it just tells me that they followed him for idealogical reasons which alligned with what Trump campaigned for and not Muh God Emperor memes.

>Plus the fact that all the biggest neocons, the media, and kikes cheered for it should have been a huge red flag for you.

No, it shouldn't.

Situations should always be judged on their own merits. It should never be a "HUGE RED FLAG" if a situation defensible on its merits is liked by someone you dislike.

I don't support of what he did with Syria, what's wrong with that?

>It's still good he became president, now we know for sure the POTUS is just a puppet.

See

TRUMP IS ATTACKING ASSAD
TRUMP IS BOMBING SYRIA
TRUMP DECLARES WAR ON ASSAD
TRUMP IS NOW REMOVING ASSAD
TRUMP IS HELPING ISIS
TRUMP HAS GONE FULL NEOCON
TRUMP IS CONFIRMED PUPPET

>We will criticize every move he makes to ensure he's keeping up with his promises,

Criticizing "every move" someone makes is not reasonable.

The notion that doing this "ensures they keep up with promises" is not defensible.

>t_d this shell shocked that Sup Forums hates kikes more than anything

>Actually, half the posters on Sup Forums here suffer from mass psychosis thinking Putin and his Muslim friend assad ( there are no good muslims) can do no wrong

This is not a sane, rational or defensible statement.

Under normal circumstances where daily politics is just daily politics, I would say you are correct, however it is very reasonable when literally the entire stake of the future life of your nation is at risk, a stake which indirectly and adversely affects literally the entire developed world as well.

There is little room for mistakes, else we fall into utter ruin.

>I was there during that night and it wasn't nearly this bad. Past shill attempts I've seen have been, for example, to insert bad ideas into the waters there. But now they've taken off the kiddie gloves and are finally attempting to excise the current community and replace it with their shills. And the mods are letting them. I'm being completely fucking serious when I say that if a week or so goes by and this is still going on in full force, we may need to actually abandon the board.

Let's give it a bit more than that. It should be clear within 1-2 weeks that Trump is not engaging Syrian Army forces, thereby weakening the shill narrative somewhat.

> that there are those of us who are trump supporters that are genuinely against action in Syria and feel betrayed by an obviously dumb move on Trump's part?

Trump promised repeatedly and clearly to take out ISIS, which would be "action in Syria" by definition. As for Assad, Trump has done very little to impact him negatively, arguably rather helped him.

You arent a shill, you're just stupid.

>Youre not a legitmate Sup Forums user youre T_d

Sup Forums was extremely in favour of Donald Trump, it was ectastic on election night, and the moderators added a pro-Trump video. You can call the Trump supporters t_d, but the moderation team is Sup Forums as it is.

>Even sweden wants nothing to do with the dirty sand fucks anymore.

Grossly misleading.

>Trumps recent action in Syria.
which was?

>We dont want to play world police and fuck off in the desert for another 15 years

Trump promised very clearly to take out ISIS during the campaigning and was elected on that basis.