ICE AGENT SUICIDE PIER 40 NEW YORK

Remember the ICE agent who killed himself in Pier 40, New York City, New York? It happened on 05/09/2016.

revolutions2040.com/ice-agent-commits-suicide-nyc-leaves-suicide-note-revealing-govts-plans-roundup-disarm-americans/

Remember his revelations?

An ICE agent who committed suicide in New York City left behind a suicide note that revealed plans for the federal government to roundup and disarm American citizens amid economic collapse.

After writing a lengthy suicide note exposing terrifying plans the government has for American citizens, a US Customs Agent walked onto a pier in NYC and blew his brains out.

Sources inside the New York City Police Department have revealed to SuperStation95, the contents of a suicide note found on the body and they are utterly frightening.
The note, which says it was written over the course of a full week in advance, outlines why the officer chose to shoot himself:

“The America I grew up in, and cherished, has been murdered by its own federal government. Our Constitution has become meaningless and our laws politicized so badly, they are no longer enforced except for political purposes” the note said. “Our elected officials are, to a person, utterly corrupt and completely devoid of any love or respect for the country which pays them. To them, everything is about getting and keeping power, and making illicit money from backroom deals.”

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/02/mark-of-the-best-666-the-antichrist-the-monetary-system-rfid-tech-decoded-3309772.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue
atcc.org/products/all/VR-84.aspx#history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>“The government knows the military will rise-up to stop this, so our military is being deployed overseas, intentionally involved in foreign fights, and deliberately shrunk in size so they cannot be here or help Americans! This is why certain ammunition and weaponry has been removed from state-level National Guard Armories and over a Billion rounds of hollow point ammunition has been bought by the federal government. The states themselves have been disarmed of military-grade firepower so they cannot defend themselves from the federal activities. This is also why local police departments have been militarized and provided with armored vehicles and weapons of war” the note says.

>“When the inevitable collapse begins to take place, electric power to the entire country will be shut off, as will all forms of communication. All banks will be immediately closed; no one will be able to get any money because all ATM’s will be offline. Credit, Debit and EBT cards will not function. Anyone without cash will have no way to get any. The Emergency Alert System will be used to takeover all broadcast stations and tell the public this is a result of a cyber attack.

>But while the American people patiently await things to get back to normal, the government will unleash round-ups of citizens they deem militants or dangerous. With all civilian communications out, and all TV and radio stations taken over by the Emergency Alert System, by the time word spreads of what is taking place, the government will already have the upper hand.

Sound familiar as to what's happening now? I think it's time for you to wake up and see what is happening.

>“So intent is the government to succeed they have recruited priests, rabbis and clerics from various religions to quote appropriate Scriptures about “obeying government.” They are being trained to tell people not to fight back and that their best hope is to pray.”

>“We in federal law enforcement have also been told that the government has a full database of all so-called “Preppers.” Those people will be dealt with first — by armed federal agents coming to take their guns, then their food stocks, so food can be re-distributed as the government sees fit.” (DRAFT DODGERS)

We are fucked 10 ways from Sunday. GET IN HERE AND LET'S FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK WE SHOULD BE DOING, CONSIDERING THAT Sup Forums IS LARGELY A THINK TANK.

Lurk more

Cool. More government officials need to follow suit.

>implying the government is competent enough to do this

>Sup Forums IS LARGELY A THINK TANK.
Lel, it's a tank alright, but it's not for thinking.

This. They're can spend decades talking about and planning this all they want, they can even set up kill switches for the internet and power grid, but at the end of the day the people in charge are our complete lessers, and aren't physically capable of rounding up the millions of armed people that would outnumber their enforcers 100 to one.

This is copy pasta from 2012.

T H I N K
A
N
K

Good. I wish more ICE agents would kill themselves.

>When you're the strong arm of the state but your write manifestos about it growing too large.

I'll post my shit soon, give me a second to write down my ID.

You really need to wake up. I was a Trump supporter up until I realized that Jared Kushner is calling the shots on everything. Kushner is a jew.

See the common denominator? It didn't matter if we elected Trump or Hillary. I voted for Trump, I'll put that card they gave me in the mail along with my Trump purchases in the pic to show you. We've all been fucking played. Change? That was bullshit.

This also wasn't from 2012, this is from last year.

Kushner owns patents to RFID chips specifically designed for epidermal use.

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/02/mark-of-the-best-666-the-antichrist-the-monetary-system-rfid-tech-decoded-3309772.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue

See the numbers? See his name? Cohencidence? Nope.

>hmm I doubt shitposting here will be enough to get you onto the list. It still takes resources and time to round someone up, and not to mention we aren't like Japs in America during WWII or Jews in Germany.

We are fully integrated members of society, and if the government starts going after us people will notice and get super spooked.

Now peppers and autists might get rounded up since they are already so disengaged with society... but most likely if you aren't involved in any IRL antigovernment organizations, haven't stockpiled guns and ammo and are a member of the community it won't be worth the trouble.

>thought crime is ok because I don't commit it.

What happens when they look at your shitposts and decide you're anti gov?

They will probably target people in remote regions or in urban regions where there's many good goyim that will go along with their plans.

bump

Remember, Lucent Lightning that did the lights in 666th also did it for the Podesta cronies.

Fun fact: 666th avenue was the most expensive sale in history for the city

This is a BIG mentioning that I had totally forgot about.

>Have mental illness
>Apply for gov. job
>Suicide

hmm really makes me fire my neurons into my neuron analyzer

Ok. I'm spooped like a motherfucker. So basically what I thought we were avoiding by Hillary losing is going to happen anyway. That is just fucking great.
Captcha: black helicopters. Wtf

God dammit. Just when everything was beginning to look up after last year. Now everything is going back to shit. This whole weeks been a fucking bummer.

>Crazy person writes crazy note
>Crazy person commits suicide

Sounds like a good source to me!

Story originated from superstation95, known hoaxer

I had my hopes high for Trump. He's turning into another Globalist puppet now. I can't even fucking believe it.

You and me both. I'm just extremely let down by all this. I sincerely hope things change for the better otherwise Trump will be a 1 term president and we can pretty much expect a democrat government for the next 30 years.

A real shame.

It's hard not to notice all the thread sliding and shilling going on.

What a bitch.

Also you can suck my immigrant diiiick

>The America I grew up in,

How old was he? 112?

What a retard

>He's turning into another Globalist puppet now. I can't even fucking believe it.

Are you retarded?

Figures we would get shit skin shills. Reminder that the only thing benefiting them in this IS THE ENTIRE PLAN.

damn I actually looked this up he does own that building the kushner website has contact James Yolles who owns a communications company called RisaHeller sounds like raise hell.

>shills

Have you been eating retard sandwiches?

Yep. The world is a stage and the elite's have a club where we are not invited.

first day?

Ok, Schlomo

how many .50 cal rifles does this guy have?

Literally everyone here already knows this. Its like the first red pill.

Here's the whole enchilada.

We all knew the fanwank of fema camps and roundups, but don't say we 'knew' ice was gonna the big baddies after our grid collapsed

worthwhile read
Directive 51

kikes frame a man as pedo for standing up to globalism

get in here

Well despite what you faggots believe our economy is on the verge of collapse (student loan bubble, retail exodus, subprime lending, etc..)...

I'm somewhat scare

I remember all these points, but I don't remember hearing about them from a suicided ICE agent. This economic collapse scenario has been floating around as an idea for many years.

The only thing new are the developments that show something's up, like UN troops training in mock suburbia drills in the US, and the feds buying a billion hollow points.

Also remember, under obama, the amount of people on welfare went up by about a third, that's even more people dependent on the government to feed, house, clothe, heat, and entertain them.

Ya'll niggers need to listen to some Bill Cooper, he was on to all this shit years before Alex Jones started selling water filters.

you americans need to physically remove the federal reserve.

your founding fathers, the TRUE AMERICANS warned you all about central banks.

go read their quotes on central banking.

welcome to the club of scare, there is literally nothing we can do. Pretty unnerving.

Never heard of him, can you elaborate?

Federal Reserve, Council on Foreign Relations and everything that was set in place for the downfall of America is pretty much impenetrable.

>denounce offending parties, kill self
>not denounce offending parties, kill offending parties

Won't happen, too many people are unwilling to take any sort of risk, they'd rather sit in the pot as the temperature rises. I'm not sure what to do besides network with friends and family and make preparations I hope I never have to enact.

The only people who will be unaffected by the coming shit storm are third world bush people and anyone who has been living off the grind for a long time. I'm not even sure off the grid folks in the US will be safe forever, even if they're miles from no where.

I keep telling myself that I should at least stock some canned food and find a good source of water but my budget never allows it. They have us enslaved, monetarily speaking

What do you recommend?

They'll soften you up first with starvation or (an artificial) disease. Also turning off the food stamp system will make every white American beg for big gov to save them after the chimps burn down a few cities.

Even the most die hard gun owner only owns a few thousand rounds of ammo. When that runs out, you'll suck blue helmet cock for a potato.

This.

Everybody is so unprepared. Good luck knocking on your next door neighbor for a can of food. You'll end up getting a 12 gauge slug through the front door.

We're truly fucked.

Fuck this gay earth

>will make every white American beg for big gov to save them after the chimps burn down a few cities.
Yep. Doesn't take a genius to figure out whose guns they'll go after first.

your fear is unanimous - there is nothing I can do either, which is pretty insane. Sucks, if you didn't see my pic there it is below

All we can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst, but as has said, everyone's hands are pretty much tied around their balls this time.

Stop LARPing

Government forces would disintegrate and communities would reestablish themselves locally. People in the cities would be royally fucked. Farmers would rise to be the new kings

Bill Cooper uncovered a lot of this in his book called "Behold a pale horse".

It's exactly what you're talking about. He backs it up with some proof of his service in Vietnam.

It's seriously unnerving. I've been pretty fucked up since I finished reading it a few months ago. Paranoid as fuck now, and I keep seeing signs every where... just like your thread.

The sad part is, no one will believe it. They just go back to sleep in their comfy bubble zone of ignorance.

The plagues and diseases unleashed, the wars and "accidents" are all population control. If the birth rates and death rates are to be equal. If a country is out of control with their birth rates (zika virus, anyone?) they get a happy reminder to control themselves.

The signs are everywhere, you just gotta dig. I won't be surprised if we do have just this last year before the apocalypse.

>Also turning off the food stamp system will make every white American beg for big gov to save them after the chimps burn down a few cities.

The whole BLM and white people hatred psyops that are no longer deniable by even the most bluepilled of normies, because even bluepilled normies think fucking white males are all literally Hitler.

Water filters are pretty cheap technology now, you should invest in a weapon first and foremost, and don't tell anyone about it if you can help it.

Schizophrenic man kills himself. Shocking, really.

El Salvador was targeted for population control and war in an April
1980 population report published by the National Security Council. "El Salvador is an example of a country with serious population and politicalproblems," the report states. "Rapid population growth the birth rate has remained unchanged in recent years aggravates its population density, which is already the highest on mainland Latin America. While a population program exists on paper, it has not been pursued with a strong commitment, and contraceptives remain unavailable." The populationprogram "really did not work," OPA's Ferguson said. 'The infrastrucure was not there to support it. There were just too many goddamn people. Ifyou want to control a country, you have to keep the population down. Too many people breed social unrest and communism."

"Something had to be done," the OPA official said. The birth rate is 3.3
percent one of the highest in the world. Its population, he complained, will double in 21 years. "The civil war can help things, but it would have to be greatly expanded." In making sure that the population falls in El Salvador, Ferguson said, the OPA has learned a lot from its experiences in Vietnam. "We studied the thing. That area was also overpopulated and a problem. We thought that the war would lower population and we were wrong." Now you know what we were really doing in Vietnam and why we were not allowed to win According to Ferguson, the population in Vietnam increased during the war, despite U.S. use of defoliation and a combat strategy that encouraged civilian casualties. Now you know why those of us in the know consider Lt. Calley to be a scapegoat. To reduce population "quickly," said Ferguson "you have to pull all the males into the fighting and kill significant numbers of fertile, childbearing age females." He criticized the current civil war in El Salvador: "You are killing a small number of males and not enough fertile females to do the job on the population. If the war went on 30 to 40 years like this, then you might accomplish something. Unfortunately, we don't have too many instances like that to study." To aid you in your research of this travesty, the names of the significant reports are

THE POPULATION BOMB by DR. PAUL R. EHRLICH (his wife Anne is a member of the Club of Rome), THE GLOBAL 2000 REPORT TO THE PRESIDENT, and THE LIMITS TO GROWTH, A REPORT FOR THE CLUB OF ROME'S PROJECT ON THE PREDICAMENT OF MANKIND. In April 1968 the study began publicly in the Academia dei Lincei in Rome, Italy. The study had been ongoing in secret ever since the initial findings of the Huntsville meeting of 1957. They met at the instigation of Dr. Aurelio Peccei. The first real public indication of their findings and the solution that had been decided upon was publication of the book The Population Bomb in May 1968. Notice how close the dates are. On page 17 of The Population Bomb, a telling paragraph reveals all there is to know. "In summary, the world's population will continue to grow as long as the birth rate exceeds the death rate; it's as simple as that. When it stops growing or starts to shrink, it will mean that either the birth rate has gone down the death rate has gone up or a combination of the two. Basically, then, there are only two kinds of solutions to the population problem. One is a 'birth rate solution,' in which we find ways to lower the birth rate. The other is a 'death rate solution,' in which ways to raise the death rate war, famine, pestilence find us. The problem could have been avoided by population control, in which mankind consciously adjusted the birth rate so that a 'death rate solution' did not have to occur."

Alright I'm spooked. Now what?

Get fat and a bit /fit/ at the same time. It sounds sarcastic, but it'll help you stretch out food supplies.

Get spooked some more, then realize there's not much you can do but prepare your anus as best you can and hope nothing discussed in this thread ever happens.

I've got plenty to worry about. A wife, daughter, my parents both in their 60s, dad just had a stroke and is blind in one eye, mom got cancer and went through chemo and her strength never fully bounced back.

All a man can do these days is keep his eyes on the horizon and prepare for the storm, hoping it passes him.

This is what I've been saying for a long time now. I had heard about what the ICE agent wrote in his suicide note and thought at the time that he was referring to Jade Helm 15 - which, as it turns out, was urban metro warfare training for Spec Ops and UN disarmament agents.

These recent developments, especially with Trump launching missiles into Syria on his 77th day in office, on the 100th anniversary of the US entering WW1 is just too many coincidences for a person like me.

Nobody will care, however. It will be chalked up to a conspiracy theory and lunacy.

Thank you for the additional info, I had known Zika was a controlled experiment. Rockefeller patented the virus in 1947. Suddenly, it appears out of nowhere? Bullshit.

atcc.org/products/all/VR-84.aspx#history

To be fair, climate change is becoming a HUGE issue. It's going to be a big driver of a geopolitical shitstorm in the near future.

That's just another government hoax/psyop.

It's used to get people to go along with ridding themselves of even more freedom because WE'Z GOTTA SAVE DA EARF

If our governments are jerking us around this bad, you think they give a fuck about "climate change"?

It's a fucking red herring.

To add to this, climate change is a borderline religion to some people. They'll be fine with anything you're talking about, then you touch on the climate, and the eco fanatics, just normies by our standards, lose their shit and stop thinking rationally.

Alex Jones should have played Rambo

To be fair it's not just a ruse about the garbage rivers of the Philippines or Indians being unable to poo in loo so much that it is literally raining shit in parts of India.

We should protect the Earth, as it's all we've got against the government. They can't find you when you've holed yourself up in a massive sequoia tree with an underground base beneath it. Just saying.

I do think climate change is real and that we have fucked up the Earth considerably, maybe even irreversibly, but we can't make it better until we stop government and company corruption in its tracks.

You might really be interested to see just how close Bill Cooper was in that book then. I feel some of his stuff was on the right track, but not hitting the mark. This was written in the late 80's I think, regardless - he had to do some hard and fast researching to get the information he did. Not like the internet now where we can find info in seconds.

The more people that know about these things, the better. Most won't believe it, that's on them. Lighthouses don't go around trying to save ships.

And yeah, zika from out of nowhere. It was this huge deal around the time of the olympics, so much fear mongering. I could have guessed it would have been one of those elite types in control of that disease. Amazing... the signs just keep adding up.

If more people knew the US gov did experiments on them, they might start to wake up. I wish they would.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Imagine what they are doing now that hasn't seen the light of day. Unnerving.

We prepare ourselves and keep educating ourselves as best we can, and move forward - like we have always done.

This, I learnt about this from Deus Ex funny enough.

Suicide isn't something mentally sound or stable people do. I'm not sure i'd trust a note that sounds like a conspiracy theory from an obviously mentally unsound person.

>worthwhile read

you're retarded. the only worthwhile thing in that shitheap was the "these could simply be insane ramblings"

paranoia is a hell of a drug

I disagree but I won't debate. I'm not having kids so it isn't my place to care really. If you have the time you should look into it more.

what if were just still ramping up from the last ice age

>that hasn't seen the light of day
You mean like computers with OS Windows 7 and above and phones made after 2012 containing radio signals that, over time, wear down on our thought processing parts of the brain and also our vision and hearing for the sole purpose of creating sheeple?

you should suicide, shill

So much this.

>To be fair it's not just a ruse about the garbage rivers of the Philippines or Indians being unable to poo in loo so much that it is literally raining shit in parts of India.

And this is precisely why global warming rubes get duped into unwittingly supporting a one world government.

No shit human activities have polluted the earth, but the west has largely already cleaned up their act. It's shitty third world nations that are basically cavemen with electricity and ex-commie countries that are polluted wastelands.

If they want to shit up their land and sky, that's on them.

>They can't find you when you've holed yourself up in a massive sequoia tree with an underground base beneath it. Just saying.

That's just retarded, stop that.

If YOU actually look into it, you'll see it for the bullshit con job it really is.

Well no shit that would fucking happen. Fucking people will lose it once they can't eat and you burgers get low blood sugar.

This. My pool party has everything from CPA's and nurses to veterans and insurance agents.

Shut up, don't shit on my dream of living inside a tree. :^(

Yes we've cleaned up our act a fair amount, but sadly these shitty third world countries have not, and that effects the rest of the world's environments whether you like it or not. Especially the ocean.

Sure as hell don't want a one world government or a one government world, but I would like some standards to be put in place.

I'll have to look into it. If he was seeing the signs on the wall in the 80's then he must be completely off his rocker now seeing everything come true.

>If more people knew the US gov did experiments on them, they might start to wake up. I wish they would.
The government has spent LOTS of our taxes to ensure that this never happens. Hey! Catch that great ball game the other day? How about Kendall Jenner's flop, or her sister's tits.

Society is so incredibly misinformed and they will be one of the first to try barging into your home to rob you in your sleep.

The experiments are untold and would probably keep me awake at night if I were to find out what they've done in total.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

Isn't Bill Cooper also an alien nut

I honestly have complete faith that people in rural white communities would easily return to a bartering system and a feudal agragarian society within a month of collapse.

Good advice in general user, very well put. Best of luck to you and your family.

>he doesn't know about the failsafe

stupid dumb,
newfag scum

I haven't seen this around in awhile.

I still keep a 4 of clubs in my wallet, just in case.

You going to take on the entire UN with that little pocket pistol? Surely, there's more to your armory than this.

I figured people forgot about this or they had been replaced by newer designed morale patches

>Sure as hell don't want a one world government or a one government world, but I would like some standards to be put in place.

And how exactly would these standards be put in place?

Only thing that will truly help this situation is if all these virtue signaling billionaires in the west simply gave the third world smoke stack scrubbers, and seeds that are good for more than one season.

The fact that Monsanto sells retarded seeds to the third world, and none of these virtue signaling sellouts say a fucking thing about it. The third world is just as reliant on gibs and dats as our local variety of third world brown people.

The armory is ever expanding officer.

Keep up the great work!

Go look up at&t addresses. There are several that the address is 666

Think about it, a specific playing card is a great symbol in a time of chaos. Playing cards are everywhere.

Screw off defeatist, we didn't screw ourselves over by dreaming small

Nah, the card is the best thing to use, because playing cards are everywhere.

I totally agree I just haven't seen anyone use it as a identifier recently. Could be great even against antifa. We can use the cards then ditch them if authorities get involved without a hassle so we avoid gang chargers. My biggest fear of wearing any sort of gear with identifiers is getting fucked the way the people with the confederate flags did in recently.

We've been trying to warn you about this for years. Hell there's a reason they went and killed ol' Bill Cooper.
So y'all finally ready to take the black pill with me?

It isn't defeatist if you aren't properly equipped as Shiro Poster is.

My weapons are close to his, my ammo is dwindling and I need to resupply. I need to restock on food supplies mostly.

Does anyone know of any good prep companies that sell MREs or rations that will survive a few years?

Affordable, key word.