Laughing is now considered "badass af" just when you think they've hit rock bottom, they keep going

Laughing is now considered "badass af" just when you think they've hit rock bottom, they keep going

Other urls found in this thread:

orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SO BRAVE

These are the same people who think Blacks reading books is some kind of Nobel Prize level shit

DRUMPF BTFO TRUMPLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>buzzfeednews

>AF

The use of the expression "af fuck" or it's shortenned acronym "af" should send people into the death row.

Maybe Trump can Executive Order that.

Id fuck her.

laughing is usually the liberals go-to argument

Is it time for a doxxing and free helicopter ride for her?

"weed makes people laugh. more at 11"

Now is not the time to worry about lefties or liberals, they are the evil in a long distant future, what you should be worrying is about how USA is yet again Israel puppet and that trump is part of (((them))) and that Sup Forums is being raided

Thank fuck there's someone else that wishes death on others for using these nigger terms seriously. The other thing that is fucking gay and should warrant death is saying: "This is everything" like when talking about some tranny coming out, or Michelle Obama's new hair or some vapid, mundane shit that the cunt bloggers at huffpost are masturbating about for the moment.

You sour motherfucker. What's wrong with a little laughter? Ease the fuck up cunt.

Braver than you cheeto bitch. Lmao

>woman
barely lol

Pretty much woulda been my expression too, buddy

THIIS WOMAN LAUGHED AND IT
>BROKE
>THE
>INTERNET
DRUMPFLETS STATUS: STUMPED

>I'm a clickbait journalist and this is what you should think

Autism

Giving a shit about this is autistic.

t. A right wing Trump supporter.

i saw this, great picture portraying left being better than right, front page of the daily mail

well at least they're no longer pushing that political violence is acceptable

Hahaha, oh sweetie. Like she would want your shriveled up white-boi shrimpdicc. That's why she's laughing in that guys face, cus she knows he just an insecure racist white boi, just like you.

would be easier not to laugh if you youre bigoted opinions werent so primitive and laughable

What's all that shit on her face?

that girls style is lit af

I think she is indian, so I think that is shit

Did buzzfeed just assume that tranny's gender?

That's her skin

Piercings you stupid fucking inbred.

I know the only girl you look at is your sister so it's easy to get confused

>loitering is now considered "badass af"

so she's literally a shitskin

really gets the noggin joggin

powerful, inspiring, and all the range of feelings

HOLY SHIT THIS IS LEGENDARY

DID SHE WATCH A JIM JARMUSCH FILM AFTERWARD? AND SMOKE PARLIAMENTS?

How much longer till they hit "smug anime girl reaction" level of shitposting

>far right

For me, it's paki gfs.

i went to high school with this girl legit

my friend fucked her at a japandroids show

>im laughing at them
>i must be so brave
>im so badass
>sniff
>y-you r-r-racists can't do a anything to us!

kek

>buzzfeed

So funny how these virgins get upset when a woman is more alpha then they are.

Do those piercings make your wee-wee hard?

eternal angle being laughed at by thew new Briton

insult to injury is he's a manlet.

Why are leftist girls much hotter than right wing retards?

what's her name?

She's a qt. Definitely braver than the mouth-breathers on Sup Forums that laugh at anyone and everyone from the safety of their basements.

>chick laughing at an angry manlet

so whats new. if that "alt-right" guy were a chad, she'd be sucking his dick

I see large noses turn you on...

i dont get it . its his own dick. it would be humiliating if it was someone elses

The hot ones are always crazy

you mean until they turn 18 go to college and cut their hair shor and dye it

Dear god let the collapse come...

Did he died? Maybe he won't care anymore.

Two reasons they used the term "badass"

Either:

Their brainwashing has led them to believe an right-wing individual is so dangerous that the mere act of laughing in their direction could trigger the protestor into a psychotic rage, thus making it "badass as fuck"

or

Because hyperbole has become so overused online and in the media that it effectively doesn't exist.

In a classier society the headline might have read "Community shows support for woman confronting protestor."

But no. Now its not community, or crowd, etc. Its PEOPLE. And she's not just laughing, she's demonstrating that she is BADASS AS FUCK.

Leftism is more superficial

>Why are leftist girls much hotter than right wing retards?
Simple, because they are pretty, everyone is nice to them, so they think the world is full of rainbows and butterflies, a misjudgement which leads to liberalism.

r_thedonald manlet detected

i never understood what this pepe meant

if it was the otherway around you'd say it was based

That's just plain bullying.

it's both of those user.

tfw all I see every time I go on kikebook is shit like this and "This polygendered qweer Latinx black transwomyn did a thing and it (clap emoji) is (clap emoji) EVERYTHING"

My dick in her mouth.

It's brown skin. That's what an American looks like these days.

yes, wage gap is looking superficially at stats and screaming about differences, same thing with demanded that nigger lives have value, if you delve into the subjects you find a confusing and complicated explanation that doesn't just boil down to "dey be holdin' us down"

>This woman laughed at an antiwar protester and (((people))) think it's badass as fuck

>laughing to hide your triggered ass and lack of argument instead of admitting defeat like an honorable person
>being one hand movement away from physically putting your fingers in your ears
Fucking christ.

>Minor observations from a crowd in a random location is news
Buzzfeed, everyone. And these people were actually surprised they got banned from the white house press room.

>shes cute

the bags under her eyes, the pseudo-mustache formed by her smile, the three eye brows, her dirt covered face and mismanaged hair.

she looks like a fucking hobo.

That's it I quit the alt right. I am now hillary clitoris.

This, also she looks like a weird mutt. Fucking mystery meat antifa protestors. That's probably why they're such cunts they have no culture or identity to hold onto.

It isn't based until someone grabs a stick and starts cracking antifa skulls. Try to keep up.

Id eat that ass like curry bitch.

millenial women are OBSESSED with the word badass when referring to a girl doing anything.
they have been taught that the traits they admire in men are the traits that are desirable in women.

holy shit, SO much this.

women in general tend to be liberal, precisely because women are coddled by society (proportional to how attractive they are).

It's not that they're wrong, it's that the world never really shows them its true face - anyone could come to the same conclusions.

An attractive woman lives in a bubble with special privileges; an average or below average man essentially lives in The Walking Dead world - which sucks but is more true to life.

Italy? Spain?

underrated kek

And it all started because people were lazy typists or because they needed to convey information quickly through chat in online games.

Fast forward a few decades and our language is and continues to be shrinking in complexity.

For fucks sake, just on this site the abbreviation of "laugh out loud" morphed into a noun meaning "joy experienced via the frustration or confusion of others (lulz)" and simple cipher used in world of warcraft to prevent communication between factions morphed "lol" into "kek" which later became a chaos deity associated with alt-right politics and random numbers.

hey man parliament lights are pretty good cigarettes

>women

Guys im scared, will the future really be feminist?

She's laughing because he just told her what her credit score is. She's also laughing because she knows in a gynocracy she can assault him and he'll go to jail for it.

Joke's on her, she's inhaling my fart rape.

I don't wan't to live on the same planet as these people.

In 2000 it was a newspaper, everything was fine, no one was retarded.

Now it is a cell phone in front of a trans gendered young faggot who thinks "Badass AF" is how the news should be.

Deep down the paki wants a white dick in her ass.

We all know it.

I want her to beat me up

The debasement of language is a serious issue. Orwell talked about it 80 years ago.

orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit/

The political dialects to be found in pamphlets, leading articles, manifestos, White papers and the speeches of undersecretaries do, of course, vary from party to party, but they are all alike in that one almost never finds in them a fresh, vivid, homemade turn of speech. When one watches some tired hack on the platform mechanically repeating the familiar phrases — bestial, atrocities, iron heel, bloodstained tyranny, free peoples of the world, stand shoulder to shoulder — one often has a curious feeling that one is not watching a live human being but some kind of dummy: a feeling which suddenly becomes stronger at moments when the light catches the speaker's spectacles and turns them into blank discs which seem to have no eyes behind them. And this is not altogether fanciful. A speaker who uses that kind of phraseology has gone some distance toward turning himself into a machine. The appropriate noises are coming out of his larynx, but his brain is not involved, as it would be if he were choosing his words for himself. If the speech he is making is one that he is accustomed to make over and over again, he may be almost unconscious of what he is saying, as one is when one utters the responses in church. And this reduced state of consciousness, if not indispensable, is at any rate favourable to political conformity.

Are the facist liberal women (and men who are basically in character) you see on viral youtubes just cluster B chicks of all sorts, or the rejected ones: uggos, obesity, dykes, gender dysphoria, polycystic ovary disease, american jews (israeli jews are not liberals), diddled as a kid, had a father who worked too much because he was disappointed he didnt have a boy (or a masculine one)? i guess all these factors overlap

Role reversal is funny retard, don't get it? Its the minorities that feel under attack, protective, or molested. Now the pathetic white surprumecyy cunt gets all those feels thrown right back at him due to his raging manlethood.
Stay mad faggot.

I really hate them. They make alt music look bad :( I could see why it appeals to leftist teens though.

Who would win?

that is a paki but not a proper muslim,she is one of the more intergrated ones

the pakis we hate are the bearded ones or the ones walking around in the burka

the ones who act western aint the problem but i would prefer they was not here at all

>A german
>Will the world be feminist

No, because feminism is a branch of the greater tree that is modern liberalism, and that tree is leading us into a future where the west will be too weak to defend itself from all the other people in the goddam world who are proud of their forefathers, proud to hold traditional values, and often times have historical reasons to want to see the Europe and North America get smashed.

to be fair its pretty hard not to laugh at these EDL goons.

just look at him.

>buzzfeed

She' laughing at him because he's a manlet. Well deserved

furthermore, this reveals the intense difficulty in dislodging liberal ideas from mainstream society: the halo effect.

attractive women tend to lean liberal, as a result of having lived a lifetime of being attractive and therefore forming a "feel-good" basis of rationality.

also by virtue of attractiveness alone, people will be more inclined to side with them in any given situation or argument, regardless of specifics or validity; they will also have a much larger pool of built-in supporters, again, by virtue of attractiveness alone.

So, when coming up against a person with an opposing viewpoint, the attractive person/woman will tend to win the popular vote regardless of argument; precisely because she IS popular. It is Ad hominem rebuttal based on the perceived or actual lower status of the opposing individual.

TLDR: we're fucked because attractive women/people control popular opinion, but tend to ignore ugly realities and low-status people (even if the low-status viewpoint is correct)

>someone actually held it together long enough to type this.

>First they laugh at you
>something something
>then you win
>profit?