CHRISTIANITY HATE THREAD - ZOMBIE JEW EDITION

Oh yes, I just started it, you know what's going to happen right now, a glorious thread of pure ideological warfare at its finest, nothing more or less, let's get right into it shall we?

I want to take a huge shit on the 'Christians' here who still believe in the Flat-Earth theory and are essentially the Niggers of the Conspiracy theory world. I think its prudent that Christians are stopped in their tracks and reminded of just how fucking stupid they are for believing the Bible's deranged 'wisdoms' and myths, and particularly the stupidity of the Nu-Right Nu-Creationist faggots on this board who believe that Jesus, despite being a fake made up person to begin with, and as any times as the New Testament clearly states, was in fact not a Jew. How many times have the retarded mongoloid shit suckers here re-quoted that passage from when Jesus said 'you are of your father the devil' and such, when you know for a fact that he was addressing the pharisee's and not the Jews, and this is made clear if you weren't such a bigotted idiot and read the entire page insteaed of just quoting what you feel works for your retrograde delusional world view.

You just dont want to admit that you were raised to worship a Jewish Zombie, a manufactured plague designed to uproot and destroy and contest the power of the glorious Roman Empire, through sedition and deceit.

Any of you who have the balls to stand up for Jesus the Zombie Jew step right up and be counted (for a good laugh at), and please, apart from pointing out how much great art work came from this and such era and I redirect you to the reality chamber where you'll realise just how far we've come from oil paintings, I want you to tell me what positive things have come from the worship of Zombie Jew in your life.

And if you are going to be ruthless please be ruthless, I just love laughing at religious idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAVRu5OcOWE
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tldr

ty shlomo

never understood why anyone who considers themselves an enlightened modern individual would ever follow an abrahamic religion. they're all absolutely barbaric constructs, created by the jews for the suppression of free thought.

>Jesus the zombie jew
Ayy lmao

You little fucking faggoty coward.

paki

I dont want to read all that because you are not a philosophy graduate. Your opinions mean fuck all. I may agree that christianity is essentually a kike ponzi sceme, but i cant that drivel.

Bet you're a real ugly motherfucker.

>glorious thread of pure ideological warfare
>6 replies

GO bomb yourself Ahmad

did you get what you wanted out of this?

You're acting like a mudslime, cletus. Tone down the autism.

OP is a faggot (what else is new) and you don't deserve a serious answer

Very euphorically put.

D&C tactics

We're all goyim to (((them))) stop being faggots all of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAVRu5OcOWE

youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM

>aww, the jew lover is upset we insulted his jew faith
when you're older you'll understand just how ridiculous you sound

There's a god somewhere. Forget the messenger did you get the message?

Listen here nu-male kike. Christianity has values that give a great foundation for a civilization. I won't lie and say I believe in the water walking dude, but the teaching are what matter.

Edgy as fuck. I'm not even really a follower but god damn you have no taste. No eloquence. OP is a huge faggot.

>yeah one day you'll see it my way
As the soulless Gook fapped to his 6 year old sister and consumed a dog (first boiling it alive)
>inb4 picture of dog being boiled alive
That would validate my post

as the muslim slowly fucked his goat, the jew and christian sent him aid money

While I do agree following religion is a bit silly I'd like to point out one fact that everyone else has missed.

What DO we hear?
>ALLAHU AKBAR!
>ALLAHU AKBAR!
The followers of Islam are all (somewhat) united with one another by yelling
>ALLAHU AKBAR
>ALLAHU AKBAR
over and over again in celebration of either a good or terrible deed.

What DON'T we hear?
>PRAISE THE LORD
>PRAISE JESUS
over and over again from christians. Maybe from the occasional heavy set black woman but you don't hear it from large groups of whites.

That is the reason why we are being cucked by the jews via mass immigration and that won't change because too many of us have renounced god.

>anti-west thread
what the fuck have i walked into, Christianity is the last hope of western values. Eventually all atheism becomes nihilism. In other words, you are the essence of the euphoric neckbeard memes

Wow it's so not obvious bait

Hang on buddy, you're about to get a wall of text up your ass hang on let me type it out first

You wish

You are now aware that time travelers took the body of Jesus to prove that that religion was fake and by doing so, created it.

Don't bother I've already left the thread and gone to do something more productive. I hope you find God.

>OH NO MUSLIM REFUGEES
>no no no , i believe in jesus christ
>okay stay here my brother

christianity is cuckery
"in eyes of jesus everyone is equal"

Same origins and central beliefs, doesn't matter that you all end up killing each other over your differences in interpretation.

If the rapefugees were christians all the butthurt christcucks in this thread would be dying to let as many of them in as possible.

We've been tricked by normalized degeneration. The most high knows this and does not judge you for being tricked. He knows what kind of bull shit we're up against. All He asks is that you don't give up on Him.

Your a disgusting excuse for a human being

Ask yourself what year it is.

2017 years since what?

Checkmate

Christians are the world's biggest weaklings, and anyone who ideolizes the Dark Ages is too dumb to see that the crusaders were just pawns in a war of Empires, territory and control. You are the biggest suckers and cucks in history, cucked to a Zombie Jew.

Oh no now you've done it. Hang on its almost ready, you made your bed now lay in it.

Next post your finished kiddo

Bumping and same fagging my own post because fuck you OP

Sage, reported. Everyone should do the same

get out with this christnigger anime shit

trying to bait broken people into joining your sorry cult using anime just shows how broken your club is that you have to bait people in

>not knowing that Sup Forums had christchan before it had kek
Begone thot.

Yes, virtually all science, history, and philosophy was done by people in monasteries during that period, until the scientific revolution took science out of the church and obsoleted monasteries.

You could say the problem is more the effect Christianity had on the mindset of the general public...but in medieval feudal societies, the masses in general were so malnourished, subsisting on a not-so-nutritious diet of grains, that they didn't even reach their genetic potential IQs even if they had the time to spend using intelligence.
I think part of why western culture thrived so much in classical greece was the city-state culture. With that kind of setup, a higher percentage of the population could participate, especially with so many naval imports.

As oppressive as the medieval/"dark ages" feudal system of Europe may seem, it was arguably a necessary evil to have the elite/nobility/aristocracy grossly disproportionately well fed and pampered while the serfs toiled away, just so they could make any progress at all. The monks were the best, but the fact that they were christians didn't help, if that makes sense.

I hope you get banned for spamming, you autistic fuck.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board. Now get out.

>admits that the monks were the best
>says "but they couldve been better without christianity"
wheres your evidence for this connection?

"turn other cheek" lmao christcucks with their jewish religion crack me up especially when they get on Sup Forums and think we're on their side

mandatory Sup Forums reading material you hyper faggots

Jokes on you schlomo, I only came here for pics of best girl.