>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120267370/#120269095
twitter.com/fashy_cyan
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88255583/
jta.org/2016/11/09/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/netanyahu-calls-donald-trump-true-friend-of-israel-israeli-politicians-offer-congratulations
jta.org/2016/11/13/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/melania-trump-sara-netanyahu-have-heartfelt-and-warm-phone-conversation
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/jerusalem-mayor-congratulates-trump-reminds-him-to-move-us-embassy/2016/11/09/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/israeli-mayors-congratulate-trump-on-historic-victory/2016/11/09/
jta.org/2016/11/09/news-opinion/united-states/congratulating-trump-jewish-groups-call-on-president-elect-to-unite-the-country
jewishinsider.com/9731/adl-congratulates-trump-american-democracy-at-work/
scribd.com/document/330567071/JFNA-Letter-to-President-elect-Donald-J-Trump
jta.org/2016/12/18/news-opinion/politics/report-mossad-head-briefs-trump-staff-during-secret-meeting
youtube.com/watch?v=tCCX-ZJ9jTc
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/readout-of-donald-j.-trumps-meeting-with-israeli-prime-minister-benjamin-ne
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
youtube.com/watch?v=-uHzHbz-Eew
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/lawrence-solomon-as-americas-first-jewish-president-trump-looks-like-hell-be-most-pro-israel-potus-ever
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO AWOO AWOO

AWOOOOOOMENT

awoo 3d

A spotify executive was killed in last Friday's truck attack

Reminder:

Spencer is a bitch and got KNOCKED OUT by Antifa.

Even Antifa pussies knocked his ass out.

Bring on the shitposts. Lets have a comfy thread!

>there are people that still think WWIII is just around the corner

Awooo~ and MAGA

Post your best aroos, Richard Nixon demands it

Who here doesn't own a gun?

What is your excuse?

For those who may have missed: We truly found some of the raiders. One in particular was stupid enough to both fill the name field in this very board (yeah, retarded) but also to use the same name of her (kek) twitter handle.

Here is the post in question: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120267370/#120269095

Pic related is her twitter account: twitter.com/fashy_cyan

Then it became obvious: it was part of an unironic "alt right" of the Spencer kind raid. I won't even touch the retardation it is to break rule #1 of OPSec (not reusing names) but then many other clues started making sense.

Including the Brazilian retard making a "Tulsi for president" thread mirroring Spencer twitter post, same Brazilian that started using the same name (cyan) trying to cover for his butt buddy.

All together means it was a retarded weekend raid by the biggest retarde

reminder

people here still support trump?

trump is a jewish puppet and deep down you're aware of it but you're embarrassed to admit that you got conned.

؜؜؜Checked awoo

Airborne Awoo Wing ready.

>there are people who support nu-david duke

Checked. He only got attention because he's a Nazi LARPer who publicly supported Trump, and the media wanted to amplify the bad optics. What a fag.

Spencer looked like a bitch

Charli Pence is a CUTE

There are some bad generals on Sup Forums but the subreddit you guys are running here is something else entirely

Light day today, butvwe get a Spicing

Fog is starting to clear with regards of who is doing the raid. It helps that some use a very uncommon flag so we can scour the archives for their trail.

The Viet fag was easy to use as a marker, proud "alt right" creator of celebrated threads like pic related [1]

> 4 posts and dead

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88255583/

That plus the linguistic pattern plus that Cyan chick were very useful to determine where part of this new batch are coming from.

A thread dead wth 4 posts and they call it "their board" kek

In the northern lakes of Wisconsin, there's Muskellunge, Northern Pike, Walleye, Bass, Perch, and Bluegill to name a few. If you go south, Walleye, Bass, Perch, and Bluegill are more common than the first two.
Catfishing is also fun in still rivers.
Sturgeons get speared in the winter.

Probably should change it to TNEMOOOOOOWA since its reversed direction now.

I own several but I'm responding anyway.

Exactly.

He let himself be used by the media as a propped up "leader". And didnt say shit.

spencer is a pussy.

I like the Rose Garden. They should have every meeting and press conference out there

More on that cyan chick. They truly not sending our best. A left leaning libertarian alt right that filled the name field in this very site wth that same name she uses on Twitter. And also a Richard Spencer fan girl.

>we get Gorsuch tomorrow
We'll need all that free time to mine liberal salt.

It's nothing but good press if Spencer and his ilk have decided to disavow Trump. Thank god, I hope him and David Duke do a joint press conference.

If you're not a Jew how does it feel serving a race of parasites who do nothing but make you pay for them and die at their command?

stop falling for jewish tricks

I unironically like this comic. Its cute.

AWOO AWOO where my AWOO boys at?

High energy stuff, lets keep these threads alive:

>Netanyahu calls Donald Trump ‘True Friend’ of Israel, Israeli Politicians offer Congratulations
jta.org/2016/11/09/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/netanyahu-calls-donald-trump-true-friend-of-israel-israeli-politicians-offer-congratulations

Melania Trump, Sara Netanyahu have ‘Heartfelt and Warm’ Phone Conversation
jta.org/2016/11/13/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/melania-trump-sara-netanyahu-have-heartfelt-and-warm-phone-conversation

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/jerusalem-mayor-congratulates-trump-reminds-him-to-move-us-embassy/2016/11/09/

Yeah, he really shouldn't have walked away from that. With the kind of ideology he's trying to endorse he really should have stayed and fought.
The guy that clobbered him eats poop for god's sake.

Is it real Awoo hours? Also I have to say one good thing about this constant shilling is at least for me I've found more new Awoo's and other pics recently.

Also to that one user who was talking about fishing, what do you fish, also for the thread in general if Trump was gonna negotiate with a foreign leader by fishing what would they fish and where?

scramble the jets AWOOOOOOOO

for the past few weeks i've been trying to think of who the hell this bitch reminds me of and it turns out its a fucking draugr

AYO
HOL UP
HOLD UPPPPPPP
When Israel bombs Syria, silence no mass brigades no anti-israel threads. Nothin

WHO'S REALLY BEING KEKED BY THE JEWS

Sometimes they also betray themselves by using the same linguistic pattern without noticing.

In our case

> Bulk of the raid is unironic alt righters spencerfags like Cyan mentioned up there
> piled on are MarchAgainstTrump and the likes, straight from reddit
> added to that, the Macedonian / Thai regular shill crew (in this thread right now, see the Thai, Macedonian will follow soon)

Oh sweetie, oh honey, for (you)

>Personally I wouldn't use any of the more popular news sites as a source.
Which I don't have any, and I also am using printed material. Also "The Shadow Party" by David Horowitz and Richard Poe caught my eye.

ANTI-CHRISTIANITY THREAD

>Manafort underwent a complex ladder climb to get Trump's ear
>Manafort successfully united the Republican party by burying Cruz at the convention and killing the Neocuck #NeverTrump movement
>In his letter to Trump stated that he was a Washington outsider that is tired of (((Their))) tricks and wanted to help Trump change US policy from the status quo
>Media now on full freakout mode shilling against him
>FBI investigating and trying to lock him up

I know there's a lot of talk about Bannon, but I firmly believe Manafort was truly /ourguy/ all along. Dude is best friends with Roger Stone, definitely knows about the jew problem, and comes off as a scary, badass mafioso

damn this is some interesting digital forensics theory.

Yea but i think the only way to regain his support would be to kick kushner out of the white house and to stop h1b1 visas

IMPORTANT

IMPORTANT

IMPORTANT

IMPORTANT

I've always said he was a plant. Weather it's international or not doesn't really matter.

Don't forget, serb. You are powerless.
Can't even influence something in your own borders. Pathetic.

Oh fug, so lewd

AWOO AWOO

HIGH ENERGY ONLY

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/israeli-mayors-congratulate-trump-on-historic-victory/2016/11/09/

jta.org/2016/11/09/news-opinion/united-states/congratulating-trump-jewish-groups-call-on-president-elect-to-unite-the-country

jewishinsider.com/9731/adl-congratulates-trump-american-democracy-at-work/

scribd.com/document/330567071/JFNA-Letter-to-President-elect-Donald-J-Trump

jta.org/2016/12/18/news-opinion/politics/report-mossad-head-briefs-trump-staff-during-secret-meeting

Did you hear? Spencer got Punched and glitterbombed and chased AGAIN by antifa this weekend

Wtf is his problem? is he just scared? So much for all a "movement" lmao

Did you actually preorder Sup Forums or did you get a preorder code? If you actually preordered what are you still doing here lmao and how much would you want for your preorder account?

AWOOOOOOMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=tCCX-ZJ9jTc

pic VERY related

we disavoy russia, shill

Manafort is a man amongst men and a champion concrete shoe maker,

Nice taste /k/ommando. Still wish I got that hat.

I just noticed the fucking sign. Do those dumbasses really fucking use that logo?
Man that's great.

He's controlled opposition. No way he's willing to actually get put in the hospital just to keep up the facade. He's got plenty of people buying it already.

Would you like a pizzaroll?

You could at least make your point using first party sources.

Trump supporters actually accompanied his rallies, campaign promises and positions always knew and never cared at all.

Here is one from September, on his own site nonetheless.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/readout-of-donald-j.-trumps-meeting-with-israeli-prime-minister-benjamin-ne

> Mr. Trump and the Prime Minister discussed the special relationship between America and Israel and the unbreakable bond between the two countries.

> The topics of military assistance, security and regional stability were addressed.

> Mr. Trump agreed that the military assistance provided to Israel and missile defense cooperation with Israel are an excellent investment for America.

> Mr. Trump said that under a Trump administration, there will be extraordinary strategic, technological, military and intelligence cooperation between the two countries.

> Mr. Trump recognized Israel as a vital partner of the United States in the global war against radical Islamic terrorism

It's not like it's a surprise that Trump prefers Israel to Iran, Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries.

Only SpencerFag retards wouldn't know that.

>he never raped a draugr using the loverslab mod

Low fucking energy user.

Its illegal to own anything more than an LR .22 in the People's Republic of California.
Trump needs to mobilize the National Guard and liberate CA already life here is living hell.

I guess mods actually do care about the raid. Just needed to report the pics the shills kept spamming.

awoo

>glitter bombed

Pfft, that's perfect. Political violence is a no-no, but that's a pretty funny alternative. He must still be digging the sparkles out of his ass to lead raids like this.

He's been socked like three times now

I almost feel sorry for him

*Pence opens the door*
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THESE THREADS

Leave a comment on this webzone if you want a pizza roll.

Fatherless shill brigades.
SAD!

> glitterbombed

Hahahahaha. Really, that's a thing?

I would like to extend the olive branch to /sg/. They're a bunch of muslim commie faggots but we both want to defeat ISIS which is something at least.

I dont know why, He disavowed Trump and apparently loves minorities now

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

N-nothing homosexual, Mr. Vice President.

[bricks your path]

>Finngolians making points, ever.
How they survived WWII without Ruskies influencing them is a scientific question yet to be answered.

Benjamin Netanyahu: Trump 'Feels Very Warmly about the Jewish State'
youtube.com/watch?v=-uHzHbz-Eew

Did we just elect our first Jewish president?
foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/20/trump-is-headed-to-white-house-did-just-elect-our-first-jewish-president.html

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/lawrence-solomon-as-americas-first-jewish-president-trump-looks-like-hell-be-most-pro-israel-potus-ever

Yeah, it's a thing gays do to people they don't like.

>adl-congratulates-trump-american-democracy-at-work/
Now i am angry, and i also realize why neo-cons go out of their way for praise from jews

kek

Spencer probably ordered his homo bootygoons to get a bunch fat 12 year old to raid us with (((Kushner))) and NEOCON ECHOCHAMBER memes while crying lmao

>"The Shadow Party" by David Horowitz and Richard Poe
Never heard of it. Might have to check it out.
Also a great source to use are government elections and legislation. Often really easy to find and allow you to connect events that take place in otherwise unrelated countries.
The "Orange Revolution", for example, can be seen in various forms in other countries, and quite a few cases in the 90s when Clinton was president.
The whole situation goes back quite a while, but just remember that the breakup of the soviet union is a pivotal point in the entire timeline.

Other than that, good luck with your research.

Plinkett when is your next movie review? I'm so tired of those two hack frauds.

lmao yes.

and of course Spencerof all would be the bitch of a "man" to be hit by one.

what a joke