Hey anons, just finished capping the pedo thread. Should I send what I got to the prosecutor's office in Montreal...

Hey anons, just finished capping the pedo thread. Should I send what I got to the prosecutor's office in Montreal. I have no idea where online I can do that so shall I just dump it here and someone in Quebec can do it for me? I only have 5 screencaps tho. Of course there's no way of knowing for sure if OP actually did it or if he was LARPing

>aussiefag is this jealous someone got laid
Lmao, no wonder u guys are bitter shitposters. That canuck should've come to Finland and have her legally.

Actually better yet I should just find the archive link and send it over

Ain't the screen lil blurry from all those tears mate?

yeah the prosecutors office and maybe the municipal police of montreal? Thats what I would do.

Ain't the screen a little narrow from your chink eyes, Finngolia?

Ya which is why you should try to get laid by Fingolian girl, your dick mind seem normal sized in their narrow eyes. Stop being this buttblastered someone got laid Lmao.

Good job dude. You didn't have to tell anyone, and I know you want (you)'s, so thank (you) for helping one less child get tricked into sex by some sad leaf

But she did already. He probably told her that maple syrup comes out of his dick if she slobbers it and bet she even loved it. Probably was asking for it. Pretty hot desu

I only made the thread because I don't know what resources to use. Is it best if I just send a tip to the FBI or scour the web for an email or tipline service in Montreal?

No point in making them scroll through the entire thing. You've capped the important bits.

Ignoring the shitposts OP, don't bother.
Is this really worth your time?

I believe so, it may not amount to much but I firmly feel that if there is even a 1% chance of putting a pedo to justice I should take it

Okay, all power too you.
It sounds like he's gonna get locked up anyway, but I didn't read much else other than the highlighted texts by him.

Bump

whats the point of this thread? the larper literally states he's going on trial

Come on straya

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Montrealer here.
So this guy is already gonna face justice for pedophilia and you want to send your screencaps to the court? Are you legally autistic?

Eh, he's gonna get fucked over hard enough.
I hate pedos but the law already has him