What have we done...

What have we done ? We all fell for the memes and forgot what kind of an idiot DRUMPF (I used to say trump but not anymore) is.

>can't pass healthcare
>can't pass immigration restriction
>17% approval on his health plan
>38% job approval
>mexico won't pay for the wall
>hillary isn't being prosecuted
>a constant embarrassent on the international scene
>lie at every turn
>warmonger

I just fucking listened to you and fell for this stupid shitty drumpf meme.

To hillary voters : I'm sorry I should've listened. you tried to warn us about how big of a racist conman this retard is. Please forgive me hillary voters I won't fail you in 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
strawpoll.me/12714857
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah he's shit

say all niggers must die to prove you arent a shill

Prove you aren't a kike by saying something bad about Muslims and Jews.

>If i make this thread one more time....i win

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads
If it's a legit thread, ignore this post

0606ac70-d7c7-42a8-85b2-9df5f9da1d40

Lol whatever leafy. Trump just has the balls to do what Obama shouldve done last time.

>I wont fail you in 2020

you will though. you'll get swept up in the hype for a new guy who turns out to be nothing again.

Hi trumpfag.

>>can't pass healthcare
That's congress and you should be grateful.

>racist
kike confirmed. Fuck off back to California you nigger loving sack of shit

I can tell you one thing. Hillary would be less likely to put Hillary in prison than Trump.

>California
Fuck you're from canada. You must be a metro sexual. Fuck off back to your sjw safe space

Are you okay?

/r/the_donald is run by Russian shills that were banning opinions/facts so people would stop thinking there

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

No OP is a cancer upon canada. OP is one of (((their))) puppets.

Are you sure it's not a proxy?

Fuck you, and fuck Justin Bieber and Celine Dion. The only thing your country ever did right was Rush, and even then you glitched the lead singer's voice. Thanks for nothing, kill yourself.

Neil Young?? Mac Demarco is good as well.

The Guess Who?

All me)

The only good thing canada exports is country singers, pro hockey players, and natural resources. Anything from around the cucked metropolitan areas and eastern provinces fucking sucks (((dick)))

You're a buzz kill.

>t_d newfag thinks he can use reverse psychology into make Sup Forums like a kike enabler.

we've been dealing with jews for years, we know how you rats operate

Steppenwolf?

They're banking on us being extremely mentally unstable.

>leaf

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

>WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHH WAHHHH WHY HASNT FUCKING DRUMPFY DONE ANYTHING YET??!! I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A RUSSIA-USA GALACTIC EMPIRE IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS OF DRUMPF'S PRESIDENCY!! WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH
Fuck off you inbred leaf. It hasn't even been the first half-year of Trump's Presidency, and you expect him to send down fucking miracles from heaven instantly? Grow up you fucking brats. Trump's not some immortal god who manifests himself on Earth to fuck around; he's a human bean who needs time to think out his strategies, as well as time for basic human functions like sleep, breathing etc. All of this fucking complaining is like begging for the Heat Death of the Universe; it'll fucking come along, but you need to sit the fuck down and wait.

Besides, most of the shit you just said are factors that Trump literally has no power over. The supreme court can't pass his laws because they're deep inside some shifty kike's ass, and almost everyone hates him because it's hip and trendy to take every single thing a white person says out if context, then turn it into the next big Goebbels.

Go drink some industrial cleaning agents you fucking dirty, smelly ShariaBlue kikes.

I want your opinions on Trump bombing Syria

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/12714857