Where the fuck did this guy go?

He has the best resume in the entire West Wing. I haven't seen him in months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn7rCt531RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably preparing the Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda

He is there. He is still writing Trump's speeches. I don't think we will see him do many interviews because he scares people with his intensity.

> 13. He palled around with white supremacist and recently punched neo-Nazi Richard Spencer.

I think this sentence is missing a comma or something. Reads like he punched Richard Spencer.

12. He helped found and lead a campus group called the Terrorism Awareness Project.

CNN reports Miller served as “national campus coordinator, president, and co-founder” of the group, launched by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. (Horowitz is avocallyanti-black, anti-Muslim xenophobe and Zionist.)

David Horowitz is concerned because the left and academia are cuddling up to people who want to exterminate the Jews.

Yeah it does bruh I just noticed that I did a double take

1. He is Jewish and that is all you need to know about him when night of the broken glass arrives.

It's a delicate balance. You see #14? David Duke was very convinced on Twitter that Miller is /our Jew/

Read the filename. I stand by that.

“He’s an evil man, in that sense, yes. He is destroying our borders. He will send emissaries to Ferguson for a street thug who got himself killed attempting to disarm a police officer, resisting arrest. But when a beautiful young woman who happens to be white, and is a good Samaritan, when she is murdered by someone that he is chiefly responsible for getting into this country, he won’t even pick up the phone to call her parents. He is systematically destroying America.”

Fuck. How anti-black is David Horowitz. Disgusting. He's upset at the Head Nigger In Charge.

a hyphen

>gassing the Iron Mischling
Fuck off mongoloid. We're keeping this one.

Spencer recently got publicly punched (as of when this was written, anyway) and not by Miller. Some antifa geek punched him in the neck at a public event after the election. (IIRC the antifa ended up doxed with some gross pics of him in lingerie coming out of that.) This article is just very badly written.

a comma would make it read like he punched Richard spencer, you retard

I'd pay 60 dollars to see Miller and Spencer in a MMA fight.

explain

>And neo-nazi Richard Spencer who was recently punched.
Fuckings verbs and adjectives and shit, what the fuck are they anyway?

>recently-punched

thanks user

wrong.

> 13. He palled around with white supremacist and recently punched, neo-Nazi Richard Spencer.

So this is the guy that punched Spencer.

Nigga looks like a mestizo

> 13. He palled around with white supremacist, and recently punched, neo-Nazi Richard Spencer.

or

> 13. He palled around with white supremacist neo-Nazi Richard Spencer, who was recently punched by an antifa activist.

I think it's saying Miller "palled around with white supremacist and recently punched Neo"

--Nazi, Richard Spencer

I assume Neo must have been his buddy or something, and Richard got a good look at the fight.

>High school photo q/ quote

I almost start to feel bad for this guy Miller. You can tell he actually America first. Probably got disowned by his (((community)))

He's honorary, you fuck.

He's been around Bannon. Ever since his Göbbels-tier "the President will not be questioned" thing, he's been laying low. Him and Bannon are the only trustworthy ones in the administration. BANNON/MILLER 2020

Is he wearing a cowboy hat or just one of those ultra-jew fedora things?

Cowboy hat. He hates other Jews. He's Roy Cohn levels of self-hate.

Bannon & Miller absolutely. Gorka too, though. Those 3 all the way IMO.

A tiny step below them, I'd put Sessions and Kellyanne. Sessions is Sessions and he's a principled guy who wants what Trump campaigned on. I remember hearing that Kellyane was fiercely loyal to Bannon and would "go to the mat" for him

>Fuck. How anti-black is David Horowitz. Disgusting. He's upset at the Head Nigger In Charge.
I really like that quote. Someone has to say the bald truth. If it takes a famous Jew to find the balls, oh well. At least it was said. I despise Obama so much.

Re pic, that was the American woman in the London attack whose husband had just been killed--and I think she knew it, too. That look, damn.

I agree. I am not comfortable trusting any Jew, but I can't see how anybody cannot at least acknowledge that if all Jews were like Miller and Horowitz, they would be more genuine allies and certainly useful, at least. When you think of all the damage done by marxist Jews...I mean one has to see that there is some difference. Miller in particular, from what I've read, is more of a US-centric patriot than zionist, another important point.

It's like having this incredibly smart, vicious, cunning attack dog who just happens to really like you. You'd be well advised to still not turn your back on him, but he's much better than one who is out for your blood.

Kushner is the wild card. I wish we had some connection to Miller, so that we could somehow suss out his thoughts about all this.

youtu.be/Qn7rCt531RY

>"There is room here for only 100 percent Americanism, only for those who are Americans and nothing else"
I get the feeling that the whole Joo thing isn't a big part of his identity.

Yeah, Gorka rings true to me too. And he really knows his shit.

I forgot about Gorka. He's a madman. I like Sessions and Conway too.

Here's my overall framework

/Our guys/
>Inner Circle: Steve Bannon, Sebastian Gorka, Stephen Miller
>Outer Circle: Jeff Sessions, Kellyanne Conway, Sean Spicer

((Their guys))
> Kushner, Ivanka, Dina Powell, Gary Kohn, Valerie Jarrett, Steve Mnunchin

Sessions and Mnunchin don't work at the White House but I think they're more closely invovled than most of the rest of the cabinet.

As I read that, I realize that Dina Powell and Valerie Jarrett were not actually appointed by Trump, but were brought on by the remaining people which are ((((Kushner, Ivanka, Kohn, and Mnunchin))). You can't make this shit up.

Is Trump really that naive to let this happen, or is he more on board with it than we think? Very confusing