>public interest is gone
>not even sure if hes alive anymore

hes gone forever isnt he

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roheEKPmhUE
youtube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Otto?

What he did was pretty stupid but he doesn't deserve to have his whole life ruined over it.

Poor guy, I really hope the US is doing something behind the scenes to get him out.

>tfw they walked him into the door

youtube.com/watch?v=roheEKPmhUE

And nothing of value was lost.

just a prank bro

>tfw in the same fraternity
Probably gone forever desu....poor bastard. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think things are looking too great for Otto atm.

I understand the empathy you feel but to be honest, why did he even went to north korea? Man, that's no place for a vacation.

topkek. dude pulled some shit in one of the few places where being an amerikan wasn't an instant get-out-of-jail free card. sucks to be otto.

>north korean poon is so cash bruh just be white

i remember reading that most people dont survive the first year in the north korean camps, and those are people who are used to the whole not eating thing. probably dead now if they didnt give him special treatment

:(

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

He's gonna be in NK concentration camp forever, suffering. Forced labor all day, and then put in this stress position inside a prison all night. Rinse repeat.

im sure they give him special treatment(to keep him alive) so he can be used as a bargaining chip

Happy founder's day brother

morons, neckbeards and potentially willing useful idiots do this.
this. they won't let him die but he will probably suffer. oh well

i remember reading that they turned people into lampshades and shrank their heads

Much like dumb women who dress slutty and walk in the rapeyist part of town and get raped don't deserve sympathy neither does arrogant white boy who thought he'd impress his friends by going to North Korea then trying to take home a souvenir poster.

Don't worry, North Koreans dont torture or mistreat their prisoners. At worst he's fed a diet of rice and fermented vegetables.

otto wouldnt appreciate your jokes

>go to best korea
>steal a propaganda poster
>get 15 years of hard labour

if he were black he would of gotten 30 years.

Is that a double digit double?

did otto support trump?
because uh...

do asians break one another out of prison? or is that only muzzies?

Wheres this pic from

I definitely understand the appeal, it's a unique place.

He's an idiot for breaking the law there, but I can't knock the guy for going to see the country. Most people will never get to actually see that place, it'd be a great story for the grandkids.
>path less travelled

youtube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4

>small world
Same to you brother, L&R

>literally a hornets nest

ever seen a fat cat vs a bee nest? pussies be running for dihydrogen monoxide