/CPD/ CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - NAKED IN THE STREETS EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igjwKGCMz48
youtube.com/watch?v=e99Yd_ESvic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone else hear Robert say, "fucking" on the radio?

It happens.

second

yes good shit

also anyone know what an 11-96 code is for?

I'm off to bed Roberts.Y'all have a good night

chasing Male Black down the alley while juggling addresses is stressful work

>That robert footracing MALE BLACK
>down through the alleys of chicongo
>those waves of nogging screams in the background

I hope he doesn't get mobbed...

>male black holding his sides
good because mine are gone!

Get that black juvi!

Thanks, Robert

Seems like shit always starts to go down when we hit limit

nn Robert. Have comfy sleeps

all them guns

>>chicago is going breakout in a war no troops in syria.

>intentionally rammed the pole with the camera on it

>gangbangers hitting camera with a hammer

taking a stolen car into a pole with police camera on it. now taking hammers onto the camera.

10-4 Robert sweet dreams about butts and stuff

>hitting camera with a hammer
>rammed it with a car

That's a great idea, get up nice and close to the tool meant to record crime...

gangbangers don't like the camera on the pole, apparently. Ram the car into it Jamal!

They're going full coon on the cameras.

They think it is a bad magic box that will capture their souls.

Soon, theyll be raping babies to cure their aids.

The only ones listening to this are the CPD and Sup Forums. I'm not sure how the guy who said 'nigger' even made news.

No, full coon was a couple weeks ago when they were using fucking tree branches to try and hit cars.

>Someone saved my OC
Thanks for making my night user

I wish I had joined these threads earlier. Ever since last week my life has been inundated with comfy from /cpd/.

because sassy was talking to some other male black robert asking him about keeping out her kool aid and the white robert was trying to get deets and the chimps were talking over him while he was trying to do his job

>2314 listeners
(((Journalists))) listen to police radios all the time, Robert

>honeybun 0075

I don't know why people bitch about glitch shit. Not as big as pure flashwave, but i love glitchy low-fi crap. Then again, it reminds me of cyberpunk shit too, so maybe that's it?

Either way, it's like listening to the most fucking legit shadowrun larp each night...

>The only ones listening to this are the CPD and Sup Forums.
Incorrect. there are sickos like us that discovered this banquet of comfy before us...but we're the ones who have the internet equivalent of a cocktail lounge for a social listening experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=igjwKGCMz48
black dispatch wasn't having it. tho if you hear the end bit about blm...i'm not sure it was a cop that said it...but even so, black dispatch should understand

face down

dead

We're already living in a cyberpunk world.
There's just less neon and cyborgs than we expected.

He's just sleeping in paradise city user, don't have Robert wake him

>Trump will never Tomahawk the projects.

Feelsbadman.jpg

We sit on the porch and listen to the radio, banter about the world going to hell, sip some more coffee and pop a few rounds at a hay bale.

The hilarious thing is people who think we're racists. We'd be doing the exact same thing with any demographic, just the snark and labels change, is all.

We are ghostly bastards, eating the joy and pain bubbling off a city chained to a well-fed furnace, while not actually being a part of any of it. Painjoy is a hell of a drug.

"Gaurantee you it's that crazy lady"

"...well I cant just disregard it, it was a call in"
Lol

"intossicated and nekkid"

>intoxicated, naked couple riding around in a porshe

nice

>nogs on a porch
>intoxicated
>naked

That'll be a fun call. They're gonna piss on everything...

kek

My local scanner requests and replies a roll call hourly on the zero. New to CPS do they do that or is shit too crazy to tie up the line?

I don't see "Naked and drunk in Porsche" on my bingo board.

Anyone else remember Super Troopers?

Living the dream, honestly

They normally try, but also typically are running at a backlog. Unless there's an open key, or someone's suspiciously unaccounted for, they leave that for any lulls they find.

Why do they keep saying roger, roger?

Chicago is basically a giant shadowrun campaign lmao. Haven't seen too many complaints about the lo-fi thread art, but I love making it while listening to the stream, it fits too well.

got a free square?

We will never beable to keep up with real life with the content of our bingo cards. they're obsolete the moment we post them.

Kek, exactly.

Roger means message received.

Was saying earlier, watch_dogs could have been a hell of a different game if the devs had the balls to tap on half the real shit going on...

yeah well horror writer you dont wanna feed the flames and instigate gang warfare for entertainment
tell me when youre ready for the next step

even just mild obfuscated posts on a few different pages with some kinda amorphous but slightly defined adversary would be given shape in the streets eventually. eventually it would get a few people killed. then that could lead to a few more retaliations.
cops never trace it back to anyone on FB and even if they did they would just assume its an actual page.
there is nothing to fear. these guys get off on murder charges all the time. the cops cant investigate some beef over whatever snapchat said a while ago.
victimful crime with minimal effort.

Loud music and loitering. Just fucking classic

You can make the most insane, cartoon-level horseshit bingo cards, and end up with double or triple bingo in the space of a few hours.

This is true. Nobody really even gives a shit about not delivering on the graphics or even so much about glitches to some point. A fun game will still be fun in spite of all of that. This game would be perfect.

why is everyone in this city taking naps in the street? lol

Drugs

>that sarcastic "oh no"
Kek

Forreal, I have two friends that took a trip to Chi-town together and almost got their asses beat by a crazy nignog within a few hours of getting off the plane

The real meme here is that Robert bingo should only be played
>B L A C K O U T

not to mention blacks never use their real names for anything.
>oh shit Yung homey A$$AD still talking that shit on IG

>low of 18 degrees
Sudden heat wave and they obviously don't have AC.

Not worried about cops. worried about hurt-feelings mods and media foaming at the mouth for something to chomp on. Cops got their hands full. If that wasn't amply apparent...

The best would be an MMO, sandbox city sections each night, different classes of cops, swat and whatever, just trying to keep law and order going as the city keeps catching on fire. Plus, all the free to play people drop in as thugs. Fucking imagine...

It's way past bed time,unless you're a Robert or Dispatch, so they make due with cold concrete.

But...but, I use my real name.

I'm sold if you have to follow procedure like in SWAT4

I miss radio shows with narrative. I was never a Christian, in fact I was kind of a little shit militant atheist (thank my parents) but when I was a kid they used to have this radio drama called Unshackled, about people finding God or some shit. It was so incredibly good for what it was.

A lot of modern drama, like Breaking Bad, or really most things on Netflix. would be so much better as a radio drama. When you think about it, there's no reason to look at most of what they show. It's not pretty, it's set in pretty bog standard suburbia without any care for aesthetics, the cinematography isn't groundbreaking, it's not animated so there are no character designs. and they wear modern clothes so there's no costumes worth seeing-- you only watch for the characters and their interactions. A lot of shows would be so much more powerful as a radio drama.

What's more, you could do other things-- like get ready for bed, or do work, while listening, and still get the full experience. But we're shallow bitches who gotta spend all our free time staring at a screen.

>Plus, all the free to play people drop in as thugs. Fucking imagine...
>Free to play
>No restrictions, just mayhem.
The emergent gameplay would emulate reality, I wager.

That's it for me roberts. Pleasure, as always.

Let 'em shill, let them cry. Flock, get cozy, and drift those cozy, ghostly streams of pure, bleeding life.

Been an honor posting with you roberts tonight.

10-4, have a good night.

Cheers, ghostposter. See ya later.

Don't make fun of the orangutan!!!!

they work for the trade federation

I do believe I am intoxicated. Gentlemen, I'm heading bed. You will require a new OP.

PASTEBIN is in the OP POST. Have a wonderful evening.

That does sound good, but if Jackson drops a flashbang at his fucking feet during entry again I'm making him clear every room alone with only a glock.

Getting some real Blade Runner vibes with this music.

Do you think Crabby is cute?

Yes

comfy

I can hear the organ interludes now.
youtube.com/watch?v=e99Yd_ESvic

Damn, Crabby really does have this picture shared on FB.

I'm assuming Robert is platoon or squad name.

why aren't police radio encrypted? what if a criminal is using it?

Most criminals are too stupid to use the police radio.

They usually are, it's just easy to circumvent and wildly unnecessary as well as adding an additional point of failure for comms for people who really only show up after a crime is finished to listen to people cry about it and write down relevant information.

10-42, signing off. Have a nice night, Roberts

It's code for most overnight cops, those part of the "Overnight Rapid Response Teams ", non beat assigned officers free to run throughout the district assigned. Why would they, too much money, and people aren't quite smart enough to set up radios properly.

Noice

10-42

used to be able to pick up UK police on radio, long time ago though...

I think its illegal to have a scanner in your car, not sure though

>oi we got a lad wif a tyre
>get the bikeys onnit

>>oi we got a lad wif a tyre
>>get the bikeys onnit

It's legal outside of Cali and Indiana. Even then, if you have a ham license, you're clear. Primarily illegal if you are using it for the furtherance of a crime, then, auto felony.