Trump Lessons: Time for White Identity

This Trump incident should teach us all the right way forward. We need to ignore electoral politics (generally speaking) and focus instead on building up White identity, solidarity and consciousness in America, Canada, Europe and Australia.

Like every "minority" group does, we must collectively assert our will. We must not allow White interests and opinions to be delegitimized by being called "racist" anymore.

We need a revolution in consciousness which breaks the power of the concept "racism" over White minds.

Muh strawmen
>NO, THIS DOESN'T MEAN I WANT ONE SINGLE WHITE IDENTITY OR TO GET RID OF NATIONAL IDENTITIES LIKE POLISH OR ITALIAN OR DANISH
etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEhap_eNKbw
investmentwatchblog.com/donald-trumps-goldman-sachs-appointments-will-do-what-he-tells-them-roger-stone/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140519160716.htm
time.com/2982660/study-friends-dna/
youtube.com/watch?v=rtMztv0foU4
youtube.com/watch?v=kGrdXe1V4d4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Turn away completely from media and mainstream culture. Gain a separatist mindset. Focus on building ethnic communities. Focus on creating and spreading every kind of pro-White/ethnic propaganda. Diversify your approaches, be a state within a state. Don't identify with America. America is just a system- a system that currently doesn't work for us.

Be willing to spread the pro-White mentality through many means, just like the left has harnessed:
-Love of nature
-envy
-muh weed
-hating Christianity
-being "moral"

Be willing to attach your White political agenda to a diverse array of issues.

Think tribal, locally. Act globally. Whites/Europeans have to work together for our own interests. Only consciously White communities that are united in purpose can survive this coming storm.

Onward!

Just gonna leave this here, famalamb

youtube.com/watch?v=eEhap_eNKbw

bump

bump!

the shills want to slide me hard, fuck, bump again senpai

Learn german and become amish.

I'm literally of Amish descent so I fucking might. Deutsch pride baby

He can fuck off.
He's bought by big banks.
investmentwatchblog.com/donald-trumps-goldman-sachs-appointments-will-do-what-he-tells-them-roger-stone/

The Trump worship I see on this board is fucking disgusting.
None of you cunts do research. Trump is just another puppet.
For fuck's sake.

>The Trump worship I see on this board is fucking disgusting.
agreed.

I don't think he's even a total 100% puppet, but he's not even close to good enough. He knows how to talk a certain way to get votes. He's pliable as fuck.

100% Agree OP

Yes. The true power still lies in individuals and the choices they make in how to lead their lives. I say we focus on the coming generation and create art and media with a message of white identity, virtue, and strength to contrast the (((Hollywood))) propaganda we're constantly exposed to.

cool image, sauce?

bump

Don't do that weak 'leave this here' shit. It's so passive, and as annoying as fuck.

kys, just leaving pic related in your ass.

Bump

='[

I like this.

tysir

bump

Why is important to be white? Why not just be pro-Western and support the superiority of Enlightenment ideas, etc. Don't forget one of the biggest reasons the left lost is because of their own WE WUZ identity politics

it doesn't work, and it's shitty anyway,

I lot of us seriously love our people and don't want them to die out. Get it? WE WUZ isn't an argument.

We actually have a people and our people have done a lot of great things. Also good fucking luck trying to destroy nonwhite identities with

"but were just indivijewels wewuz lmfao identity politick cansser pls goo" talking points

Won't. Work.

Add to all this that racial equality is truly not real. And people with closer genetics love and like each other, more easily
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140519160716.htm
time.com/2982660/study-friends-dna/

Reality is racial. Feeling kinship with other Europeans past and present is natural, psychologically healthy, and shouldn't be demonized or suppressed.

>white identity

we need the electionfags to leave for starters

R-right it's all uneducated gun crazy southerners who like T-trump...

Wrong. Nope. Negative.

Incorrect.

What of the minorities who have lived in the United States for over 3 generations now? What of the Native Americans?

I didn't say anywhere that I want a 100% White America dude. I'm saying that Whites need to have the same rights that everyone else does: group identity. From there, who knows if we will get our own land.

I don't regard America as ours. America is just where I live. My people are White Americans.

Next time you see proud Mexicans ask them "what about the blacks, Asians and Whites tho". Makes as much sense.

We Whites are presumed to be this in-charge group that has a special duty to not hurt the poor innocent morally pure muh norities. It's bullshit.

We're gonna need to update our outdated mentalities in this regard.

youtube.com/watch?v=rtMztv0foU4

Oh fair enough, i agree in that sense, i thought there was an intent to physically remove nonwhites, it tends to be the vibe that i receive from anyone speaking on behalf of identity politics.

>I lot of us seriously love our people and don't want them to die out.
For not wanting to be strawmanned you kind of strawmanned me. I'm not arguing the claim that people aren't naturally inclined to feel warmer to their own families and to the same race, of course they do, I'm just wondering why you need to make a political force out of it because a nation's laws are enforced on every equally. Knowing one's own family history and how that relates to your place in the overall story is perfectly fine, the problem is that the majority doesn't get dictate its whims over the minority all the time because then you end up with "SEPARATE WATER FOUNTAIN LMAO" laws.

>Also good fucking luck trying to destroy nonwhite identities
It does work if you can rationally explain why "GIBS REPARATIONS WHITEY" is retarded, because that's what those groups tend to devolve into.

>Oh fair enough, i agree in that sense, i thought there was an intent to phsically rmove nonwhites, it tends to be the vibe that i receive from any1 speaking on behalf of identity politics.
I mean it's fucked up that Whites are ~10% of the planet and shrinking, and we are viciously demonized for just caring about our people.

White people deserve respect and space in America. The other races aren't a problem here, imo. In Europe, yea, all non-Europeans must be forcibly removed, because that's our land, in a deeper way.

>It does work if you can rationally explain why "GIB REPARATION WHITEY" is rtarded, b/c das what those groups tend to dvolve to.
It works with individual nonwhites maybe, but not with groups. Black identity and Lawteeyno identity aren't going anywhere. I would respect opposition to identity politics if it was equally pushed on all races, but it's usually Whites who bare the brunt. What better way to screw a bunch of people than to weaken their common solidarity? Seriously, think about it.

>I'm just wondering why you need to make a political force out of it because a nation's laws are enforced on every equally
It's the same really that Hungarians want a nation for themselves: Hungary. Why Thais want Thailand. etc. etc. etc. It's just how the world operates, generally speaking.

>Knowin 1's own famiy hstory and how that rlates to ur place in the overal story is prfectly fine, the problm is that the majoriy doesnt get dict8 its wims over the mnority al the time because then you end up with "SEPRIT WATAFOUNTAIN" laws.
We are going to be minorities in America, soon. We are already minorities around the world. Also we will not be treated well as minorities. Nonwhites are bigoted hatemongers, ironically. That's the reality we live in.

Nations are inherently based around identity, for fuck's sake. And the idea that theoretically equal laws will make it all OK for Whites in the next decades is laughable m8

bvmp

>I don't regard America as ours. America is just where I live. My people are White Americans.

wrong pic

ALERT

JIDF HAVE BEEN RAIDING Sup Forums

THEY MADE THE SHILL IMAGES TO CONVINCE THE_DONALD TO RAID Sup Forums TO SHUT DOWN DISCUSSION AND PREVENT US TURNING ON (((THEIR))) GUY

IDOL WORSHIPPERS WILL BURN FOR ETERNITY

youtube.com/watch?v=kGrdXe1V4d4

>Also you obviously you don't know/have many redpilled nonwhites.
there just aren't that many nationally speaking, also individuals don't mean much. Organized nonwhite communities aren't stopping their bullshit.

>Do you understand exactly why it is that the US the best nation in the world? You understand that we were fortunate to have our nation's foundation on well educated Brit's values like Locke, Paine, etc. who understood the tyranny of the majority and not someone like Malcolm X? There's nothing wrong with being white, but there's also nothing the Hispanic or Mexican national who decided to wait in line like everyone else, pay taxes, support his new country and respect its laws.
Different groups of people are different. Lower IQ is a major factor. English people created America, frankly, no one else did or proved they could. Values come with peoplehood. The founders were fighting for what they saw in essence as the rights of Englishmen.

Also the idea that White nationalists are necessarily going to favor a totally retarded regime like someone like Malcolm X would is false. We just want the right to our own nations.

Hispanics don't identify with America and their links to Latin America are worrying. They fundamentally won't continue American culture. Also, culture for culture's own sake is meaningless.

I could go on, but just consider what I'm saying here. Also, the argument of they take your jobs is fundamentally utterly true. Wages are already low enough and automation is coming. Every new immigrant from nonwhite stock is just adding to anti white identity politics and lowering wages for everyone else.

Whites must engage in identity politics, if not only for protection from the tribal groupings that specifically demonize us. That's some food for thought, m8.

And for the record I live in southern California. If you imagine that Mexicans and Hispanics in general (notwithstanding the decent clusters of them) will continue American culture as AMERICANS *white people* would, you're just dead wrong.

There will be an eternal resentment in coming generations, in part due to the fact that most White people never wanted them to mass immigrate in. There is also going to be an ongoing link to the degenerate and criminal elements of Mexican culture. We already have that shit.

Add that to the fact that my ancestors who built this nation will be forever demonized by Mexican descendants as "RAAAYCISST" and Mexico itself, rather than being seen for the undesireable shithole that it is, will be praised as the motherland of the people. Just like Italian Americans and Anglo Americans have respectively praised and loved Italy and England, so now a positive view of Mexico will prevail.

All these reasons and more are indeed cause for alarm.

>If you imagine that Mexicans and Hispanics in general (notwithstanding the decent clusters of them) will continue American culture as AMERICANS *white people* would, you're just dead wrong.
You're wrong, see pic related. Book is "Islam, Immigration, and the West" by Christopher Caldwell.

>degenerate and criminal elements of Mexican culture
Again, all the more reason for a nation to assert its own sovereignty and not allow so many unskilled/poor people from unstable and corrupt countries into society. By the "white nationalism" meme logic blacks should also have a claim to their own land. The problems that Mexico suffers as a country isn't inherent to the people as a race, that's retarded. Spain isn't a broken pile of shit unlike Central/South America.

what, the fact that Lawteenoh migration isn't as awful as Islamic migration doesn't make it a good thing.

>Again, all the more reason for a nation to assert its own sovereignty and not allow so many unskilled/poor people from unstable and corrupt countries into society
well duh

>By the "white nationalism" meme logic blacks should also have a claim to their own land
sure why not, since they are a net negative on the U.S, as a whole. Also they have a lot of countries, it's called Africa and Jamaica and Haiti, and they aren't shitholes because Whitey.

>The problems that Mexico suffers as a country isn't inherent to the people as a race, that's retarded
fuckitty fucking why are you denying it's a major factor? The vast majority of the populace has very low IQ compared to full Whites, and a surplus of Indian blood. I live around these people. They're intellectually inferior. Even honest White Mexicans will admit that Mestizos are *generally* not the brightest caste.

>Spain isn't a broken pile of shit unlike Central/South America.
Yea, and the reason is clearly that Spain doesn't have a large population of heavily non-European blood. Also the nicest and safest slices of Latin America are whiter, like Argentina and southern Brazil and Uruguay. Seriously.

You simply need to give up on the idea that the USA are a white nation. For decades now american liberals have pushed the meme that the USA are a multicultural melting pot. Ethnic whites are about to become a minority in the USA - nothing can be done in time to reverse this - and when that happens, all the other non-white ethnic groups in the USA will descend upon whitey like vultures.

Europe could still be redeemed through a revolution/civil war. You simply wont have the support in the american population for a revolution/civil war against the liberal (((establishment))).

If I was a white male living in the USA, I would pack up and leave for Europe, simple as that. If a significant portion of white males did that. There is a WAY higher chance to redeem Europe than the USA.

I fully agree with this post, honestly, but I still want to rally Whites in America, first, maybe we will return to Europe.

I'm practically 100% German anyway.

bump