Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120267370/#120269095
twitter.com/fashy_cyan
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88255583/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

>Trump
Get the fuck out faggots

Guys I can't take it anymore. Trump supporter since 1936 here. Sending missiles to hit a single airstrip as a show of force after warning Putin ahead of time was going too far. Now I'm seeing sourceless claims from Trusted media outlets like CNN and the NYT that Trump is invading Syria with 150k troops. I think we made a mistake. I-I'm ready for H-Hillary.

>CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Thanks for the threads Portubro!

Reminder: Richard Spence is a bitch.

SpenceBitch raiders are a joke and deserved to be laughed out of pol.

kek

Daily reminder that White Nationalism is a non-starter.

Civic Nationalism is superior in every way.

How should Spicer great the press tomorrow? I'm thinking something like: "Afternoon everyone. Anything exciting happen?"

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Last few words before I go for the morning

For those who may have missed: We truly found some of the raiders. One in particular was stupid enough to both fill the name field in this very board (yeah, retarded) but also to use the same name of her (kek) twitter handle.

Here is the post in question: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120267370/#120269095

Pic related is her twitter account: twitter.com/fashy_cyan

Then it became obvious: it was part of an unironic "alt right" of the Spencer kind raid. I won't even touch the retardation it is to break rule #1 of OPSec (not reusing names) but then many other clues started making sense.

Including the Brazilian retard making a "Tulsi for president" thread mirroring Spencer twitter post, same Brazilian that started using the same name (cyan) trying to cover for his butt buddy.

All together means it was a retarded weekend raid by the biggest retards: SpencerFags. Never forget, traitors hang first

Correct

you mean her?

Fog is starting to clear with regards of who is doing the raid. It helps that some use a very uncommon flag so we can scour the archives for their trail.

The Viet fag was easy to use as a marker, proud "alt right" creator of celebrated threads like pic related [1]

> 4 posts and dead

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88255583/

That plus the linguistic pattern plus that Cyan chick were very useful to determine where part of this new batch are coming from.

A thread dead wth 4 posts and they call it "their board" kek

HAHA trump is losing in the polls. Fucking stumped racist orange bitch hahahah.

I think that America needs to invade Syria, bombing them isn't enough, they need to show Assad who's the boss. Also, nuke Russia while you're at it. And Iran. And China. And yourselves.

>I'll send my best men to take on Trump's core of internet supporters.
>Richard Spencer will bring them down for sure!

Don't forget her s4s cancer.

you fucking nailed it

Our county elections were fucked, just as I predicted

If the next parliamentary elections go this way Finland will go exactly the way of Sweden

I need to begin planning an exit plan

Go outside

Sometimes they also betray themselves by using the same linguistic pattern without noticing.

In our case

> Bulk of the raid is unironic alt righters spencerfags like Cyan mentioned up there
> piled on are MarchAgainstTrump and the likes, straight from reddit
> added to that, the Macedonian / Thai regular shill crew

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

Heard Alex didnt disavow.
He's brettygud when things matters

IT ALL KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

I can't believe Trump is a neocon all along.

ALL GLORY TO PORTUBRO!!!

Thanks for the thread, Portubro.
I'm off to bed, I'll finish my literary analysis in a few hours after my workout. Remember to filter, ignore, and report shills when conditions are met. Protip: Filter the MD5's. There was a based-Brit making the pastebin of all the images. I'm sure he'll be up soon.
Disclaimer: When I say shills, I mean the shitposting ones with no arguments. The ones that actually present debatable arguments with well thought-out points can actually be informative and interesting.
Have a good night, and as always; MAGA!

When will this fat jew enabler invade Syria?

I just came here and I'm disappointed to see that Trump is still a NeoCon. Sad!

>I think that America needs to invade Serbia
Say no more, plan is already underway.

No more shills
Threads are comfy
Fuck Richard Spencer

one last alwedment before sleepytime

And that's the thing: TRS, that one white nationalist org. whose leader is literally married to a SJW Jew; Third Position, David Duke's KKK, they are all organizations that pretend to be for the advancement of whites and white nationalism but, like for some coincidence, always end up being a hindrance at best or actively opposing whoever tries to advance that cause.

Yeah. I'll repost a pasta from the old days as it's appropriate today

Here fags, pay attention to this as I can see clearly where things are going, specially with this new line of shilling going on.

Have you guys ever seen how organized and active civil rights movements and specially black identity and black nationalist movements were in the 60s and 70s?

People like Malcolm X, Isaac Hayes and groups and movements like Nation of Islam and Black Panthers were everywhere and even mainstream

Then all of a sudden they weren't. Have you guys ever studied why?

Feds infiltrated, controlled, radicalized, discredited and then destroyed every single one of them.

White nationalism and conservatism beware. Same trick can be used against them.

Stay anonymous, stay decentralized and stay safe.

If your consider yourself part of a "group" or have a named "leader" or "spokesperson" or even a face, you are doing it wrong and easy prey.

Be incognito and stay safe and stay out of any infighting. We have enough enemies on the left and need none at our own side.

>her

How does it feel being the most hated people on Sup Forums my fellow pedes ?

Why dude.. this is for sure in America this fucking country

I wouldn't know. I'm not a T*rk.

Thank you portugal user. Your intel is keen and timely, as always.

fucking chauvinist misogynist sexist pussy grabbing billionaire

>literally a nigger

no need to project potatonigger

>People like Malcolm X, Isaac Hayes and groups and movements like Nation of Islam and Black Panthers were everywhere and even mainstream
>Then all of a sudden they weren't. Have you guys ever studied why?
>Feds infiltrated, controlled, radicalized, discredited and then destroyed every single one of them.
This would make a good redpill pic.

And with that I sign off. Counting on the kind user last thread that volunteered to bake now.

Good night and remember where the shills are coming from. It helps to fine tune the insults.

you forgot to mention we already did, but American education

Pedes you could get banned with that racial slur

Im surprised (((Silver))) still has a job as much as he fucked up. I guess Jews are not the best at everything as they claim.

These shills don't like it when we bomb sand niggers.
Sad!

niggers and hobbits living together.

Good night, Alberto Barbossa. Thanks as always for your vigilance.

Night, Portugal.

Once again, good night.

I've crunched the numbers and no matter how much I unskew the polls this is Trump's best scenario...might as well not even vote...She is going to win...

Sweet dreams!

Our work there was about as effective as it has been in the middle east. We were going to have to make a return trip either way, unfortunately.

Great Thread again

>no dramatic reveal as the current season takes a plot twist you didn't see coming

؜؜Checked and kek'd

/r/ing sauce on this. looks based af. libcuck teacher BTFO

>UT
>red

Friendly reminder this general is now a part of /r/the_donald. Our god emperor does not stand for racism, we have many black pedes supporting the cause. Praise kek!

It's clearly from the future

It's funny, I've never heard anyone unironically use the term "far right" before this election cycle. Now the MSM spouts it constantly. Not even appropriately. There's nothing "far right" about about being anti-immigration or anti-abortion, that's literally just normal right.

>tfw you've been on The_Donald for over a year but have never been on Reddit

post more lewd

I don't know what to believe. Initially I thought that Trump had betrayed his own promises, and all the evidence points to that. However, there is just too much obvious shilling trying to frame Trump as a complete kike/traitor/pedophile/degenerate for me to feel right about condemning him. I don't know what is happening, but it is happening regardless.

nah, fuck muzzies. fuck jews, fuck niggers, chinks and spics. Fuck em all.

DEPORT ALL ANTI-TRUMP SHILLS LIKE TRUMP IS GONNA DEPORT ILLEGALS

Build a wall and make /leftypol/ pay for it

Friendly reminder Richard Spencer is not just a pussy against Antifa but is controlled op

Aynone that trolls/raids for him have been cucked by the CIA

She's got this in the bag for sure, all these recent polls are just lies. Lies!!!

When you are looking for the truth, look no further than what the shills sperg out the most over.

Did you forget americans will pay for the wall?

Anyone have that really absurd election map that was being shilled by some media outlets right before the election? It had Clinton taking all the swing states I believe. Also a blue Texas and AZ.

Where's the nearest RWDS recruiting office? I'm asking for a friend. Also those dyed 3ID patches are noice.

He's walking a fine line. The shills would have you think he leapt over it.

Should I make the trip?

OUT OUT OUT

>that pic

Embarrassing

You could go full tinfoil and think that the shills know that you'll think the opposite of what they say so they are saying the opposite of what they want you to think to make you think what they want you to think.

It shows you how far to the left the Overton window was when centrist ideas are seen as far right.

>all this shilling over a damn airfield

Spencer really is a cunt bitch.

But its true

fuck off shill

My favorite election map was Joe is Joe's prediction for 2016 after Obama won. It was a statistical impossibility.

where is that user?

DEPORT ANTI-TRUMPERS NOW

One thing to look forward to this year is that Halloween in on a Tuesday. I am praying Spicer comes out dressed up like something from Gundam or Animu related; really make the press pop a blood vessel.

why are you browsing t_d? All your fellow shills don't like that place very much. They keep telling us to go there. It seems like you must like it though cause you never stop talking about it. You're obsessed with it.

What's the purpose of the trip?

i think these faggots will calm down. the weekends over and it is becoming obvious that trump bombing an unmanned airfield is not the end of the fucking world.

Also empirical evidence that the MSM is a left wing machine since they use the constantly shifting left as their base point instead of the right that's been relatively consistent in its views for over a hundred years.

To all the people who support trumps actions, these are your new allies

If you haven't grasped the implications of his actions you should drop your interests in politics and find a different hobby.