No one takes you seriously

This woman laughs in the face of far right protesters (English Defence League leader).

We laugh at your small mindset, your herd mentality, your fear of the "big bad wolf" your manlet ideas, your scapegoating, twisted statistics, fear mongering. We laugh in the face of your fear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
buzzfeed.com/ikrd/people-are-loving-this-photo-of-a-badass-woman-laughing-at?utm_term=.itw1wbJEn#.tlLzlZLBv
twitter.com/alhank78/status/851171442263818242/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I laugh at her face

Arabs and Pakis are so ugly.

+1

>manlet ideas

post height and we'll determine who the manlet is

You wish

There is a police man standing right beside her, protecting her.

That much chrome is gonna wreck your essence, chummer

>face of alt-right
Common Filth was right as always.

>redpilling the normies
This is what Drumpf supporter believe when they chimp out there retarded bullshit
Well guess what you're just a laughing stock

>liaison officer

LOL... She knows shes is safe with her multi-culti protector at her side.

>We laugh at your small mindset, your herd mentality, your fear of the "big bad wolf" your manlet ideas, your scapegoating, twisted statistics, fear mongering. We laugh in the face of your fear.

Oh yeah? So what?

Liberals have no foundation of truth, and therefore do not know what they believe in, or what they are fighting for. They trust corrupt powers, or are ignorant of them, they focus solely on the self at the expense of others. They take groups of individuals and see them as a collective unit and dehumanize them. They sow the fear of russia, the fear of racism, the fear of sexism, the fear of responsibility, the fear of hope. They anxiously laugh at a hollow joke and yet cannot understand a joke outside of their society and status.

Liberals have yet to develop the eyes to see in a mirror those things which truly are. They have lost touch with history, and have lost touch with their present generations, and therefore cannot perceive the future.

>woman grins like an idiot
>this is news in pooland

How many people were run over by trains in your city today?

poo in the loo

We laugh at your lack of pooing in the loo

Can't believe how easy you guys take the bait from a street shitter.

I dont think they will fight because they are cucks, so they will just keep laughing. Pathetic.

Diarreah to death

Why dont you come to the west on an h1-b and open a gas station you fucking subhuman

100 feet 10 inch tall crew checking in.

EDL has a policy of civilised protest and she's surrounded by security and a policeman. What the fuck is she supposed to be afraid of?

>Poo
>Woman

She's beautiful tbfh

And standing next to the edl ugly turds she looks even more beautiful

She's half paki half bosnian btw

I laugh at your broken English and smelling of shit.

She's trying to hide her ignorance behind a smirk.
>badass af

They took the bait and I still had a good laugh. Thanks Sup Forums

When they fight:
>"SEE!? ALL LEFTISTS ARE VIOLENT PAVEMENT APES, D-DAY OF THE ROPE SOON HUH GUYS? SO FUCKING UNCIVILIZED!"
When they don't fight and just passively laugh at your retardation:
>"H-HAH KEKS! TOO SCARED TO FIGHT SO THEY JUST PRETEND TO LAUGH H-HAHA! R-RIGHT GUYS?

No friend, you're the one who's pathetic. But keep that cognitive dissonance up.

>Safe
She could probably have decked that ugly manlet, that's why she's smiling, she's feeling like the Chad in that situation

You have autism, senpai. Sorry, no cure.

Wow she's so brave

How many upboates does this story have on reddit?

Nice ad hom :)

>people who've yet to learn to corral their feces into a toilet calling others small minded

You realize that your country is a complete failure right? I'm not saying that you can't have your opinion, but what respect do you expect your ideas to receive when the people in your country are literally too stupid to stop shitting in the roads and worshipping cows?

tl;dr- LOL FUKN POO N LOO

>Paki dike and white down syndrome have staring contest
>News

I'd wife her up she's a qt

>posts logical fallacy
>bitchs about ad hom

k

>paki women are now taller than britbong kidlets
Tbf this is why you hate us pakis, you know we could crush you in a second and the best outlet/shoulder to cry on you have is Sup Forums

POO

I find her confidence very attractive.

>posts logical fallacy

never bothered to point out which fallacy I committed!

>Bitches about ad hom

Didn't bitch I just pointed it out. But it's okay keep showing everyone how small you really are! Oh, and just for the record

>N O T A N A R G U M E N T

ahhh you drumpfets make it too easy XD

>you guys aren't so tough! See, even I, a little brown woman can stand up to you and nothing will happen!
But if they attacked her
>oh yeah, big guy you are! You have to push around a little brown woman, you're not so tough!

Fuck shitskin leftist scum

If your ideas only have value by virtue of the place in which you are when they originate then they must not be very great ideas tbfh

I laugh at the loo

look at these damage control

kys

Sounds like, "Woman knows protesting group is non-violent, even if she tries to provoke them."

And here ladies and gentlemen we see the final stage of defeat for your average drumpftard! Unable to reason with a well thought out argument. He resorts to the lowest level of pettiness to make up for his lack of argumentative skill! Oh well, we can't all be smart I guess. At least you have your little hug box here to make your boo boo feel all better! ;)

Imagine being Indian and thinking your opinion is of significance to anyone.

You are cringy and not worth of debating, good night.

if its a hugbox why are you allowed to prick him with your little dicklet

OH SWEETIE... WHAT A DOOZZIE OF A FIDDLY-FLAP THAT WAS
HONESTLY, DEARIE, IT'S OKAY SCHNOOKUMS ;) NO NEED TO GET CRANKY WANKY IN YOUR LITTLE PAJAMY-WAMMIES, DID YOU TINKLE YOUR WITTLE BOY UNDIES? OH LOLLIPOP HONEY MUFFIN, IT'LL BE OKAY BABY BEAR BUTTERCUP SWEETIE MOMMY WILL READ YOU A STORY AND CHANGE YOUR DIAPIES SO YOU CAN STOP CRYING :). SO SHOW US HOW MUCH OF A BIG BOY YOU ARE AND DON'T GO KABOOM BOOM IN YOUR BABY BLANKET LITTLE SAILOR BIG BOYS DON'T THROW TANTRUMS LIKE THAT DONNY WONNY MY LITTLE SWEETEST SCHNOOKIE DOOKUMS BUTTERFLY RAINDROP DID YOU GET AN OUCHIE ON YOUR BUTTER BABY BOTTOM? COME LET MOMMY PUT THE BABY POWDER ON IT HONEY DARLING SUGAR PLUM SO YOU WON'T GET A RASHY WASHY ON YOUR CHEEKY WEEKIES ;) MOMMY DOESN'T LIKE WHEN HER BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER IS BABY BOOTY BOTHERED ;)

She looks as she just took a poo in the loo

>"F-Fucking shitskin..y-you're going to hang on the day of the rope....w-wait...why are you laughing...I'm serious...w-we're really gonna hang you!! J-Just wait and see!! Stop laughing at me!!! PLEASE!!!!"

do you even OWN deodorant you stinky fuck? go to the bathroom right now and time stamp your deodorant. you people smell like goat shit.

sam either record yourself saying this or get off /po/

>confidence
She's confident that someone else would rescue her if her little photo op didn't go as planned

more like "you better cover up that smile with a niqab because you have to go back"

Reddit is having a circle-jerk right now over how stunning and brave she is. Also EDL = KKK and Muslims did nothing wrong.

Poo

Poo in loo Pooing on the Poo in loo, Pooception

Considering all the faggots that identify with the alt-right are stuck with their non-violence bullshit its no wonder.

DESIGNATED

Here's what the rest of us are laughing at

We have been defeated by your great intellect.

POO

>Leader
Not the leader
>Smiling
Dude weed lmao what a hero

In

I'm still laughing guys, keep it coming kek

Unfuckable woman.

LOO

far right is just normal pro capitalism americans

total stupid commies are hilarious
lower gov spending 99% and let em starve

wait a second
POO

DUDE MUSLAMIC RAY GUNS TOP KEK WHAT AN IDIOT TYPICAL EDL RACIST
>Turns out he said 'rape gangs'

>No one takes you seriously

Agreed no one takes white people serious anymore but thats only because white people are their own worst enemy.

This picture is a perfect example the girl gets to be smug because a white police man is keeping her safe.

One day however white people will snap (probably over the most stupid shit ever) and then its showtime. Also thanks to internet it will be documented for generations to come that white people did everything they could to make peace between the races while the others just leeched off of them

That's what happens when no one takes you seriously. Even the ideas that are pertinent are pushed aside because of the extremism the alt right displays.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0

haha hee hee hoo hoo poo poo

They call themselves "far right" but they just don't know what that means. America as a country simply implants to much bullshit that people eat up. There are "fascists" and "nazis" who support the core ideals of america, thats how brainwashed they are.

This so much.

Don't really know the story behind this, but I'm assuming some guy made some points, and then this lady laughed?

So what does this mean in the realm of intellectual thought, the points are invalid? She finds them so laughable that she won't even address them? Does it actually really mean anything?

you mean whites dont take minorities seriously

and should end all government payouts and regulations

so you minorities know what starvation is like until you do some work

No, that's what happens when everything remotely right gets ridiculed and attacked by the left wing electronic mobs.

Look at all those reporters and celebrities laughing at those who said Trump could win, same with Brexit but it certainly wasn't funny for them when they turned out wrong.

Again ans again ans again ad nauseum.

>you mean whites dont take minorities seriously

sadly they do because if laquessha says some shit about you the white man comes down on you for discrimination. minorities have power over white people and they know it

No points were made, just a hijabi was being surrounded so she stood up for her.

Here : buzzfeed.com/ikrd/people-are-loving-this-photo-of-a-badass-woman-laughing-at?utm_term=.itw1wbJEn#.tlLzlZLBv

Because she knows he's too honourable to punch her in the face like she deserves.

That needs to change.

She is an invader in his country and the police are protecting her instead of helping her weeping, pleading body into a cross channel catapult.

Why wouldn't she be laughing?

Personally , I was rooting for Trump and I think Trump won because no one really trusted Hillary.

Honestly I'm not even a leftist but I can't stand extremism and there comes a point where I just have to stand back and laugh because it's futile to argue. Both extremes are fulled by their emotions.

EDL had organised a peaceful march to mourn the victims of yesterday's Muslim terrorist attack. They were observing a minute's silence, when this bitch comes out of nowhere and starts disrupting things, being a right cunt.

This picture gets taken mere seconds before she's dragged away by the police.

So a woman stepped in front of someone angry and laughed to defend someone else? And there's no video? And this is news?

She seems like a nice person, but I'm not really sure I get it as to why this is relevant.

>Don't really know the story behind this
The EDL(the group of white guys everyone is calling racist simply for being white) asked for a minute of silence to respect the victims of the recent mudslime attack. This shitskin and her friends shouted through the minute of silence and then tried to instigate a conflict when they were called out on it. She was being a smug little cunt because the police were standing right next to her. The police finally ended up removing her for being disruptive.

twitter.com/alhank78/status/851171442263818242/video/1

Liberals are trying to get out in front of the story to portray this cunt as some kind of "badass" even though she was completely in the wrong.

It's relevant only because the picture is symbolic, that's about it really.

Sigh, this is obviously bait but i'll bite

>small mindset
Yet they kill diversity of opinions everywhere
>Herd mentality
Yet their ideology is marxist which is collettivist as fuck, waiting for the next shepherd to tell them what to think (Marxism)
>manlet ideas
My wife's son?
>big bad wolf
Omg, russia totally hacked the elections!!!
>twisted statistics
Yet they come from leftist institutes. Saying that they are twisted means you can't do stats for shit. Also remember how you handled the wage gap stat? That should tell how much you understand statistics
>fear mongering
Yet you depicted trump as the ultimate dictator and tyrant, ready to put you to death

Refer to this:
>

That's a shitskin mix I couldn't dream up in my worst nightmares

Ty. Wanted the quick rundown but refused to search this fucking pos

S-so stop doing it BAKA!!

Of course , same logic applies

I'd have voted harambe myself

Yeah, she's real brave with a cop standing right there...

This. How is everyone missing this fact...

shit skin detected, here have some halam