IDS HABBENINGGGGGGGGG

Assad launches massive attack against proxy kike army almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-palestinian-allies-launch-massive-offensive-west-aleppo/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9V9nBKUxKGs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
syriancivilwarmap.com/
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/hezbollah-confirms-infiltration-by-agent-of-israels-mossad/2015/01/15/6e33272c-9c15-11e4-86a3-1b56f64925f6_story.html?utm_term=.32716714cc6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:)

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. kikes out!!!!

Based Assad.

I can't wait for Trump to cry about this and fuck himself up even more

BASED ASSAD

Good luck Assad, from the uncompromised patriots in Burgerland. Gas Jared Kushner for us.

DO IT FOR HER

trump is a faggot, but no ones going to care about an offensive into aleppo so long as they're not gassing civilians.

It is not that massive. They are going to secure the west suburbs. Fua & Kefraya push is still long time away.

They bombed the hell out of em all night long. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ey oh kayeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They really are going to balkanize Syria, as theorized on Sup Forums weeks ago....

What's Aleppo?

Absolutely based. Greater israel never

oh no greatest ally! more tomahawks!

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=9V9nBKUxKGs

Here you go

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleppo

This means US is aiming for an autonomous Kurdistan spanning Syria, and Iraq. This just (((coincidently))), is where major oil fields are located...

>tfw I was just shitposting a dank gary johnson meme but some kind of anons went out there way to help me out
t-thanks guys

Nothing to see here boys, move along.

lol that add is so fucking perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

>Syria got a slap on the wrist for illegally gassing isis

>North Korea is making the same ol nuclear threats since 20 years ago

>China is still a gutter oil and piss egg eating shit country.

>Russia is pissed because we slapped assad on the ass, but won't do anything.

Happenings : 0
IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING: 4

nothing is happening

DEATH TO TRUMP

i don't get these new images.
they appeared out of fucking nowhere and are being used to spam /ptg/ threads.
i unironically believe shills are LARPing as /sg/ posters to create a division in Sup Forums
which has worked, since /sg/ is getting raided now.

if this shit is true, how will cheeto guy respond to this act? Please, serious answers (shills please fuck off, you repeating drump/stupid trump is a neo-con over and over makes it even more evident that he just messed it up but he can still redeem himself). Thanks in advance
assume he will consult other people and get the congress' approval to attack, am i right? or he can go full berserk on Assad and start dropping more bombs?

well, Assad is Undefeated, so this was a given

That's where you're wrong kiddo, it's HABENINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

>senator Dick Black

A violation of the NAP

Trumps not going to cry because he doesn't care about Assad. His greatest enemies are closer to home.

literally who cares, zrumpfy only cares about the gas

Assad is /ourguy/

Palestinians really have time to engage in other conflicts?

>leafpost

the day of the rake is coming

always was, from the moment that his mere existence is enough to sent *srael into a screaming fit.

I thought Aleppo had been cleared???

I heard shariablue is switching to back trump, now that he went Manchurian Candidate on us. Hillary, CNN, and the like love him now.

not quite.
check this map
syriancivilwarmap.com/

>A good neighbour has your back
My fucking sides.

IT'S HAPPENING TIME

>trump messed up
This was no mess up, trump knows what a false flag is, he called out that jew in Israel making bomb threats larping as a Nazi.

nice copy pasta fag.

؜BASED ASSAD

just sounds like back to business as usual. not a happening.

>Can't end a civil war in 6 years.
Just go and invade the piece of shit country, Russia, US, whomever.

its not a civil war anymore. most of the rebel and isis fighters are muhjadeen.

God bless Assad

It can't end if reinforcements come from the (((west))) and caucasus.

i wish i could fuck her desu :^)

>muhjadeen
I don't think you know what that word means

Assad would barrelbomb yourself, your family, all of your city's hospitals and all it's bakeries.
not a good idea

>Proxy wars.

i bet if i fought assad 1v1 i could fuck him up

it means exactly what it implies

wait what now?

try you goy

you accidentally a word. "foreign fighters", better?

>arabs killing themselves
>depopulation
>army in absolute shambles
>everything's depleted
>implying Israel couldn't absolutely destroy the SAA right now

I would like to see them try

barrel bombs in (((Tel Aviv)))
WHEN
H
E
N

>quake deathmatch irl

Easy desu. I think destroying them from the inside would be much easier right now. The mossad can do it within a month imo.

Fuck you trump you destroyed alot assad jets on Friday. I hope you burn in hell.

God's speed assad the world is rooting for you

They did already, fucken kek. When the Israel took the Golan Heights way back in the day and the SAA outnumbered Israel and had matching equipment, now Israel just occasionally fly across the border and bomb whatever they want and the SAA just takes it.

The only thing coming from the Caucasus, is coming through the Roka Tunnel... Hahahaha. NATO BTFO!!

They're Palestinians the same way I'm Irish. They've probably honestly never left Syria, the country in which they and their parents were born. One of the reasons the Palestinian question has been such a festering sore is that most of the Palestinians that fled to neighboring countries in 1947 and later have never been integrated into the societies of their host contries (despite both being Arab muslims) and they normally do not have citizenship, except iirc in Jordan.

Go home Johnson

oh no, *sreal bombs a few trucks.
ASSad BTFO, how will he ever recover wtf i want greater *srael now

Israel hasn't fought a war against an organized military in over 40 years. Current conscript army is a bunch of faggots.

They cant even shoot down the planes, last time they tried Israeli jets just slightly changed course and the missile lost track of the jet kek

Why does Israel even need that much clay? There aren't really enough of them to fill it, even if they make every single fucking Jew on this planet move to greater Israel (which they never will, sadly)

if Gary was president none of this would be happening since he couldn't even find Syria on the map to bomb

this is your map.
enjoy your deathmatch

Well let's look at , what you wrote )) Seems like you're really a contused , mentally injured imbecile )) I can say this face to face ,how about you come and listen?) All this bullshit that you wrote is just plain simple fucking lies , you indoor rambo)) your life wouldn't get better cuz you wrote a lot)) bullshiting isn't a hard job, lots of fags like you melted in spring )) People say about fags like you: Mom didn't want it, dad didn't even try) Read my message to you closely and try to analise it and make some conclusions for yourself)

Without american kikes sending billlions every year isreal would have been glassed decades ago. Idf can only shoot children and literally piss themselves in actual combat(any1 have that pic?)

(((they))) have been trying to destroy the Ba'ath party for 40 years. They were behind the Damascus Massacre, in collusion with their dear friends, the Muslim Brotherhood.

Who /prepol/ here? R.i.p donner

Death to all jews

>all those ))s
good job you damned putinbot, my sides are gone

>he thinks he can fit in

Assad is weak and will never fight back against Israel, why would Israel remove him? So someone more agressive would just take his spot? They love this, they fly across, bomb a Hezbollah convoy every now and then then fly back home, and Assad does nothing.

Mossad is everwhere too, I remember some short time back one of the top leaders of Hezbollah was found to be an Israeli spy kek

Is Putin trying to get his people nuked? If he pisses off the jews they will start war between Russia and Jewmarica.

>mfw Assad will march on Jerusalem

So.. do we get no picture this time? If reporters were there at random chemical dump location, there surely must be here too.

They just announced they were going to settle a 100,000 in the Golan Heights.

>you indoor rambo
ROFLMAO

You are just an argentinian appendix. lol

Bogdanoff's lost brother will lead crusade?

Fuck yes Assad wipe those kikes from this earth.

Here it is, the man in charge of Nasrallah's security was an Israeli spy, fucking kek

Shit

washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/hezbollah-confirms-infiltration-by-agent-of-israels-mossad/2015/01/15/6e33272c-9c15-11e4-86a3-1b56f64925f6_story.html?utm_term=.32716714cc6c

Don't give the kikes an inch

>inb4 assad uses chemical weapons again
>tfw WW3 is gonna start because a fucking dipshit couldn't stop his button-finger from itching

Nice try sealess subhuman shitskin

so did jews die?

>again
not so fast

Better watch out goyim the mighty idf will come for you