He said he lost a lot of friends on 9/11, why is he friends with Saudi Arabia and Israel now?

Donnie Boy, the Golden Goy

he married all his kids off to Jews, even Tiff is dating one, and you know once Barron gets a bit older, they'll hook him with with a little autistic jewess.

I'm starting to believe that he's always been friendly with the Jews

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

he's a jewish puppet, nothing more

>Allies with Israel
>Be a puppet of Israel
>Everything he does under the guise of (((helping))) Israel backfires horribly
>Oops

If he's puppet of Israel he is a REALLY shitty fucking puppet. Also saged

lol how is he a shitty puppet? He's been threatening Israel's enemies and even attacked one of them. Seems like a pretty good puppet to me desu

The elites think differently than we do. He's partly blue collar mentality because he's old and almost everybody used to be more salt of the earth. Also probably because his dad wasn't elite, just self-made rich.

It's also an NYC thing. I know several VERY conservative, redpilled, racist Jews from NYC. Surprise, 2 of them are rich so they add that level of disdain for plebs as well. ;>) I know some here don't even seem to acknowledge that such Jews exist but if they're most of the Jews you've known and worked with, well, as a conservative but non-Nazi white man you would be more inclined not to worry about it.

If you're from Kansas or something you might not have even met any Jews. But NYC is just bizarre, there are SO many. I say this as someone who's never lived there, but has visited a number of times. I always notice it. That and still tons of Italians and Poles, too, despite the huge influx of niggers and third worlders over the last 50 years.

He's obviously not a liberal Jew puppet at this point, but he is too comfortable with them, probably. They try to make everyone in power their puppet; if we're lucky he's mostly puppeted by redpilled Jews. Looks like the neocohens are getting in there, though. That's bad.

Yeah if you're looking at it in a superficial way like a brainlet I could see why you think that.

And they and their allies threatened to glass Israel over it, or if there's a repetition. Probably not a good thing from Israel's point of view.

He did lose friends. 19, to be exact

>why is he friends with Saudi Arabia and Israel now?
Because he's a corrupt shit.
Also,
>000

h-haha its 50 gorillion d chess t-that's all daddy trump would n-never betray us

you'll lose 19 fingers if you don't piss off bitch

>le 974472D chess
kys

why not? Israel will never be able to make friends with Syria or Iran or anti-semites on Sup Forums no matter what they do so why not try to destroy those who would destroy you if they had the chance?

>No argument
>Reality reflects what I've said

Thanks for trying shareblue.

We need to start looking into how much money Trump made off 9/11, there's a good chance he was behind the entire operation

your entire argument was "hurr durr you are brainlets if you were brainwashed like me you'd know that daddy Trump would never betray us" how is that an actual argument? Please explain to me how Trump isn't supportive of the Jews.

the only reason /pol ever supported Trump was to fuck with SJW's and kek. Nobody here really gives a fuck about trump

Ok here you go. Read the first couple of posts explaining everything. I dare you to address it point by point why it's wrong, if you even can.

>trump is still /our guy/
confirmed that post is made by a fucking redditor.
Also trump = israels' bitch

Not an argument

all I read are a bunch of pathetic excuses by people who worship a man instead of his actions/ideology

why is Trump so untouchable for you people? he fucked up and people notice that, you can't just laugh them away as shills or shareblue or what not. many people on this board hate jews and will attack Trump if he helps Israel.

Because he's a fucking idiot who thinks negotiation and charisma is saying whatever the person you're talking to wants to hear then changing the story the moment you're talking to someone else if it's not what they want to hear.

You all got lied to and conned by a lying conman who's done nothing but lie and con his entire 'career' and there's a significant portion of idiots on Sup Forums who can't admit that to themselves because then they'd be on the losing team and they just can't have that.

>unironically posting le not an argument meme

>ask you to refute the factual timeline of events
>comes back and cant
>helps Israel
>but if you actually read the thread you'd know Israel is the one who got hurt the most
>you can't just laugh them away as shills or shareblue or what not