Why do Americans hate Kabobs so much when Kabobs are probably the most integrated and successful migrant group in...

Why do Americans hate Kabobs so much when Kabobs are probably the most integrated and successful migrant group in America along side Indians and Asians? Seriously my fellow Americunts, what's the deal here? All the Lebanese, Syrians, Arabs, Iranians, Afghans, Turks, Pakis I've met here are highly skilled, make good income, don't create ghettos and are probably the least troublesome communities regarding gangs, rapes and murders.

Are we just hatin just to hate?

What's the deal?

Kabobs are cool to me!

Iranians are the only tolerable ones

This post is from the rarest of timelines where muslims aren't a massive rapey, murdery problem everywhere they're encountered.

>most integrated and successful migrant group in America
Are you retarded?
Asians beat this in both even mexicans are better

>Can't read

I said alongside Asians and Indians.

>Mexicans

>Integrating

LMFAO

You must be a mexishit

Muslims in North America are different from the ones in Europe. Europe literally allowed all the unskilled peasants in.

Niggers and Hispanics are our problem here.

That's because they haven't formed large numbers yet..
Give it time, naive Amerifat

I agree America got the best kabobs. Europe is where the problem lies.

imo only the Lebanese, some Iranians too though.

>only the Lebanese
Say that to my face ya mong

What's wrong with the Lebanese?

They still smell bad

But yeah, they're clearly preferable to people born retarded like nigs. If they assimilate, they're fine; those you've described are usually not Muslims. The issue is the ones coming now, and flooding other countries, are not assimilating and are muslim refugees who don't realize islam is their fucking problem and are going to try to make everywhere they go muslim, too

You have to go back

>Kebabs
>integrated

>afghans
>highly skilled

lol

these are basically the only people who attempt to integrate

>male and female persians
>female indian muslims
>female afghanis
>non sunni, non pashto afghans, problem is they are usually inbred and only integrate into our criminal culture

there will also be a peppering of male sunni lebanese/palestinian people who integrate, usually become heavy metal fans

Bullshit. You Mudslimes resent us, and I am fed up with seeing you and your nasty ass black beards and head scarf women. You all act peaceful and shit in small numbers, but who the fuck you trying to fool here sand nigger?

At least you get the ones who can figure out how to cross an ocean and have the money to go to the US. We just import the retards and call it enrichment.

You'll see how cool they are when they're 20% instead of 1% you filthy subhuman gypsy. I swear I'm going to mutilate your whole fucking family and fuck their corpses because you are a retarded oven dodging nigger.

Fuck off with "Muslims are gud bois" no one here's falling for that shit.
Fucking burgers Russia just nuke them (and your Sandniggers, too)

>female genital "mutilation"
>a bad thing

>he's a civic nationalist

Muslims are a fucking plague upon the world. Every culture that encounters them ends up hating them and wants them gone. Even Buddhists want islam eradicated.

He's a muslim living in America, he would be a hypocrite if he wasn't, right?

That's one hell of a handsome guy but that bitch looks batshit insane.