Who are the real shills?

Feeling confused newfriend?

I don't blame you. This is a confusing time. Are we for or against Trump now? Are the people saying Trump is going back on his campaign promises shills trying to divide us, or old poltards speaking simple truth to shills from the_donald?

There's one way to know for sure. Wait. Watch Bannon and wait.

If Bannon gets kicked out, Trump's betrayed us. If Bannon gets relegated to a position without power, Trump's betrayed us. If Bannon continues to be a power, and Trump keeps following his lead, then Trump is staying (mostly) true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYhnnN1eLxM
youtube.com/watch?v=r9Y_-eDf1do
youtube.com/watch?v=uI0aAVh0dJc
youtube.com/watch?v=nktyv_Q8LHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Im ok with this

>Are the people saying Trump is going back on his campaign promises shills trying to divide us, or old poltards speaking simple truth to shills from the_donald?

The ones who are not afraid to tell Trump when he's being an idiot is old Sup Forums. Being concerned about his move in Syra doesn't mean we regret voting for him, but we're more and more worried he's behaving like a kike puppet every day.

This isn't very hard to figure out.

if the latter doesn't happen you're dead kid

I support Bannon more than I support Trump. Bannon's a man of principle.

100%

Bannon gets it perfectly. Listening to him talk is a breath of fresh air.

Vox intends this as a criticism of Bannon, but I think of it as a compliment - youtube.com/watch?v=cYhnnN1eLxM

This some shill tier "regular user" conversations right here

Yeah, anyone who is sure about a position regarding turnip is either a ruhtard or a shill. There are too many unknowns at this point.

Sit tight and wait. But I'll place my bets on he is a globalist zionist who lied to us all. But we will see.

Kek is with us speaking truth

Lol you idiots are too obvious. Good. Keep jerking off.

>Being concerned about his move in Syra doesn't mean we regret voting for him

Many people are saying they regret voting for him.

What of the people spreading clear falsehoods, referencing kike media that has no sources, using leftist talking points, and/or spreading slightly reworded copypasta? Do you consider them old Sup Forums too? What about your opinion of people that still have faith in Trump or (more often) people that are undecided and don't outright hate Trump? Do you consider anyone that isn't 100% against him and any policy he's ever supported a shill/redditor? What about the people that are now saying that Arabs are white, that exceptions should be made for Syrian refugees/Islamists when denying or sending back migrants, that Islam is good, and stuff like that?

Bannon and The Alt-Right Shills = Currently Shilling Against Trump to make him return to White Nationalist Agenda

Russian Shills = Currently Shilling against Trump to get him to back off Russian interest

Various Leftists = Shilling aginst the Trump because they always have.

/r/ Le_Donald Praise KEK xD faggots = Sucking Trump's dick because they're meme obsessed faggots with no real agenda beyond memes. Also many of them are paid by Jared Kushner/George Soros.

This is as impartial as you're gonna get on what's happening right now.

What reasoning do you have to call a neutral position that's willing to abandon Trump if more bad shit happens a shill?

meh, who said you had to be with Trump all the way??? What differentiates people on here is that they're free thinkers, unlike the idealogues that populate the so called left/righf divide of politics, people are allowed to criticise his policies and express their opinion.

I like the way you think user

>Who are the real shills?

Why does it matter? I will consider their point, decide if it makes sense or not and then either disregard it or incorporate it into my own world view.

I can think for myself, I don't need to just adopt someone else's view. Which is also why I don't have to give a shit about shilling.

git

>i believe everything I read on the internet

Exactly.

Trump fucked up the plan bombing Syria. We were supposed to have our russian syrian alliance and squish ISIS.

But.. if he sticls to his wall plans then I'm willing to forgive the middle east issue.

Great Ahmed, you do that.

This isn't about entirely agreeing with Trump. This is about trying to figure out where Trump's true loyalties lie. Is he a nationalist? Does he truly believe in America First? Or, is he another globalist.

People here are making all sorts of accusations every which way. The easy way to tell is to watch Bannon. Bannon isn't as complicated a figure - he's a straight up nationalist. If Trump gets rid of Bannon, that tells you something about Trump.

>QUICK TELL ME WHAT TO THINK
Think for yourself dickhead, do you think the biggest and most successful shill raid would happen 3 months after the election when Trump starts acting like a good goy or do you think some of us are genuinely disgusted by what we see because we've been here for years and know a jewish trick when we see one.

Do you honestly think Trump is going to bend the knee to the jews just this once and never again?

.....huh?

how does that even make sense?

being a cuck means watching your wife fuck other dudes

I've seen the word "shill" thrown around here so much I'm beginning to question whether it's a real word now.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9Y_-eDf1do

What have we seen these past days?
>threads to hate on jared the ferret
>hate on bannon
>hate on trump

Oke so these are the good guys.

i really dont get why there is hate on jared the jew. he is a jew and should be one of them right?!

But bannon is a good guy and he is being pressed out of meeting because some hot head almost came to blows with him and trump values that dude more for some reason.

Being against Trump is retarded, we just need to make lots of noise to make sure he keeps his promises

The shills were originally the DNC shilling for Trump because he's the only one Clinton had a chance of beating. Both sides supported Trump because without him, Sanders was the only one not supported by corporations. Sanders was the real threat to the establishment.
After the primaries, the shills change tactics to discredit Trump supporters. (MAGA and fuck niggers, ect.)
He'd gained momentem and the DNC was unable to undo it.

Big difference now is they've left. I don't know if there's shills shilling for something now or if it's just to disrupt at this point, to keep anons from unifying on ideas. Sup Forums (well, the whole internet really) is being divided by creating leaders or icons to follow that can be used to control and direct the group.

Fight the control by supporting ideas to try to keep the narratives from being divided by "leaders"

Answer my post's questions. It's not asking you to tell me what to think. It's testing whether or not you're a blind emotional manchild. Your response is strongly implying that you indeed think and act like these shills. Once again, do you believe that every single person that doesn't utterly hate Trump is a shill? Do you think that every last person that says something negative against Trump is /ourguy/ and not a shill? You sound like a fucking Leaf.

What do we really know about syria? what happened are they attacking assad or cleaning isis? what will happen to the demographic in invasion of turks iraqi etc civilians.

Considering the comment sections are full of ppl calling him racist who then start to spam strawmen copy paste whilst being reasonably intelligent. im guessing the globalist are trying to oust him with shills.

he is keeping his promises, attacking syria full scale is not smart , cleaning isis would.(So far all we know is troops on the ground and some air base got minimal damage.
Then why did he sold out and supported Hillary whilst sitting in his villa
Why were the debates with Hillary a joke?

Mostly Shareblue but also some /leftypol/ thrown in

I guess there are people from Reddit here but they are harmless and far fewer than is being claimed by the other shills.

>we
This isn't a fucking hivemind you faggot. Think for yourself you stupid piece of shit.

>Then why did he sold out and supported Hillary whilst sitting in his villa
>Why were the debates with Hillary a joke?
I don't know. I can only guess he'd been convenced that the DNC platform would include his ideas or he just was against Trump enough to align with the harpy.

mainly bc you guys sound like reddit fags. lurk moar, put more effort and earn your shariablue shekels!

>Answer my fallacies about shills
Of course there are shills that got BTFO in the election and have come back to bask in this mess, what exactly does this prove? If you can't pick out shill posts you should post less and lurk moar.

Sanders was a shill from day one. We all called it.

>Mobilize leftie youths because they didn't care for Clinton
>"Lose" to her in primary, and hand over supporters to her
>Sit back and shill for her while reaping the payouts

Problem was that he did a little too good of a job...more so than they anticipated. Thats why you saw all the DNC twisting to let Clinton have it, while Bernie took it good like the cuck he is.

Get off his dick. He simply panders. Most of us remember how his backroom deal during the Audit The Fed bill and how he neutered it the last night before it went to a vote.

I've been here since the first incarnation of the board back before Stormfront. The arguments I'm seeing are total shit and look like obvious shills. I haven't even stated my opinion, so you can fuck off. I think that Trump betrayed us, but I hate faggots like the people I'm responding to in this thread even more than Trump shills. Especially considering people from Sup Forums don't talk like you do.

Figuring out whether you're talking to people with genuine disagreements or disingenuous shills is kind of important.

The real shills are those defending Kushner's apartment power play via manipulating Trump's foreign policy to combat the wrong elements in Syria.

>Are we for or against Trump now
>WE

Found your problem, you cuck-loving shill.
The people who are legit newfags never fucking learned that Sup Forums is not your fucking hivemind and you do not have to agree with each other on everything.
Then shills from Reddit or leftypol or in fact , I do not even care from where, show up up with their divide and conquer shit and you eat it right up. You jump right into it because you were baited by some fucking commie shills.

>If Bannon gets kicked out, Trump's betrayed us. If Bannon gets relegated to a position without power, Trump's betrayed us. If Bannon continues to be a power, and Trump keeps following his lead, then Trump is staying (mostly) true.

This is the telltale mark you have to look for in every shillpost:
ARE WE FOR OR AGAINST TRUMP GUYS
WTF HE DID X NOW I HATE TRUMP
WTF HE DID Y NOW I LOVE TRUMP

This just in:
You dont have to agree with Trump on everything to like him.
You dont have to disagree with Trump on everything to dislike him.
And vice versa.

The only people who think in extremes like that are SJWs and commies.

And what of the rest of it? You keep dodging a ton of questions, which makes you more and more suspicious. You might not be a shill, but you're clearly past any sort of reason and blindly moan like a woman.

This is a pretty good way to assess things.

I don't really blame you for not understanding. You seem to write English quite well, definitely better than I could read Polish.

As a free English lesson, in the context of my post "We" refers to the posters on this board. As the rest of the OP makes clear, I'm acknowledging that "We" are expressing multiple conflicting opinions. I then go on to offer an explanation for how to tell what Trump is thinking or going to do.

There is no proper reading of my post that would lead to the conclusion that I think people have to agree on everything, or that we have to agree with Trump on everything.

I hope this clears things up for you, and I wish you luck on your continuing efforts to learn the English language. You've clearly made great progress already, and with dedication I fully believe you'll be able to understand and participate meaningfully in arguments and conversation in the future.

Sup Forums's flip against Trump reeks of shilling to me. So he drops a couple of bombs (warning the Russians ahead of time) in response to the feels-based demand for action, with the effect of totally decimating the Russian collusion narrative. I'm not saying this is definitely what it is, but it is easily feasible. And if it is what happened, we just witnessed the first golden example of Trump's persuasion multiplied by the power of the Presidency.

More than anything Sup Forums is inquisitive and throws theories around until the truth coalesces.
The seemingly overwhelming certainty that Trump is compromised and bad now is bizarre and fishy as fuck.

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW
Sage and hide shill threads
If it's a legit thread, ignore this post

e11e2b51-2293-484d-aa4e-101218964117

Iwould like to come off he record and admit that i'm payed by the Margarine industry.
It's way better than butter anyway so it is aligned with my opinion, no regret

If Bannon is out, I'm out.

Although that Cohn kike isn't bad, I've read a lot of shit about he's an enormous racist and sexist. No reason why Cohn can't help out elsewhere and keep Bannon on the team.

Joining with the harpy shows he is part of the system.
Now here is some one i always thought being a lefty cunt. but i like him now youtube.com/watch?v=uI0aAVh0dJc

>are we for or against Trump
There is no we, form your own opinion you spineless faggot

we have to wait and see, basing our whole opinion of Drumphf off of one event is foolish. We'll see in days to come whether or not he is truly for us.

The truth is getting out. It becomes clear every day.

Assad, Putin, and Trump are all our boys. This was a coordinated effort by all three of them to achieve a number of goals.

Read this thread. Real pollacks, spread the info.

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).

Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shareblue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.

Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.

Reminder that China owns Shareblue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless.

if bannon stays and were not at war next week than I think Trump is still my guy.

Why dont you fuck back to plebbit?

Fucking posts itt stink of reddit rhetorix

He looks like absolute shit.

Does he eat only twinkies?

nice try but I noticed you left out the fact that Bill Clinton was a good friend of Jeffrey Epstein as well and even went to Pedofile island multiple times.

You should all ask yourselves, who the fuck post's in this format?

they need to go back

>Sup Forums's flip against Trump reeks of shilling to me.
>The seemingly overwhelming certainty that Trump is compromised and bad now is bizarre and fishy as fuck.

Indeed. Like the fucking floodgates were opened, and half of all posts are now shill posts.

I don't even refer to "negative to Trump" posts. We've had those before. I mean psy-ops level manipulation.

>guys I swear, I've been on Sup Forums for years, I just managed to pick up this reddit formatting from school

>call out people asking like shills
>they can't properly respond
Go on, what about this format is a problem and what does it imply? Nice reddit spacing by the way.

This. Also the retarded, misleading oneliners with their bizarre abstractions:

TRUMP IS ATTACKING ASSAD
TRUMP IS BOMBING SYRIA
TRUMP IS TRYING TO REMOVE ASSAD
TRUMP IS HELPING ISIS
TRUMP IS A PUPPET
TRUMP BETRAYED US
TRUMP IS A NEOCON

You can rhetorically twist Trump putting some sorch marks on conrete as an "attack". It's just grossly misleading, hence the forms it takes like the above.

You have to go back.

>n-n-no you!!!

allright little buddy.

>What about the people that are now saying that Arabs are white, that exceptions should be made for Syrian refugees/Islamists when denying or sending back migrants, that Islam is good, and stuff like that?

literally nobody here is saying that, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, FUCK OFF YOU HOMOSEXUAL

As expected, you have nothing to back your shit up. Clearly you've missed several threads these past few days as well. Also, YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE

>putting spaces between paragraphs
>"reddit formatting"

>now i'm projecting daddy!

>If Bannon gets relegated to a position without power

welcome to last week

You don't belong here.

your formatting and the fact you think your argument has more power behind it if you spell-check your shit and use proper grammar absolutely makes it clear you care about your redditors opinion

anybody from Sup Forums will see it, and tell you to go back. You'll call them a shill and proceed to create a thread to attempt to be back in your shitty echo chamber cult that T_D is

GO BACK

The jews

Exactly, requirement met. This happened when he was removed from the National Security Council.

>YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE

whiter than you will ever be you fucking mexican

Bannon is the key to all of this. We need to find out if Bannon is giving info to people who are on our team and listen to them. Bannon must have outside guys he talks to.

b-b-but Bannon just needed to clean up the NSC!! now he's finished he can be demoted, and (((Kushner))) promoted!
>your a shill if you call this out!
>only /leftypol/ and reddit care about Bannon being demoted and (((them))) promoted!!!

oh shit guise he si spell checking and not writing as stream of consciousness he is attempting to grammer which means he si redditor is is what redditors do so he is redditor confirmed

>redditors defending each other

ALL OF YOU KNOW YOUR NOT WELCOME.

take (((stefan molynoux))) of this list

RIGHT NOW

>Farage is now a shariablue shill

wew lads

Now that's some baseless projection. But if you really want to know, yes I do feel superior to you because you're not making logical arguments or conclusions. Just emotionally shitting all over the place. Same as all of the other people that I called out. In fact, the reason why I'm calling people out is because they are trying to create a shitty echo chamber cult like T_D here. T_D and what the people I called out have in common is that they are purely driven by emotions and see everything in black and white. In one case you have fags that say that Trump dindu nuffin and can do no wrong. In the other case you have idiots that insist that anything that Trump (or even Americans) has ever done is evil and that anyone who doesn't agree with their brand of extremism is a shill from T_D.
There isn't enough information available to make a rational decision either way yet. People that have already picked any extreme side and refuse to see any evidence contrary to their beliefs are fucking retarded and are acting like women. Both are equally subhuman.
Once again, nice Reddit spacing, jungleman.

pol has free thinkers, but a barrage of trolls made pol a disease of garbage for months. Glad to see old pol is back and we can discuss Trump by his actions and not by "muh god emperor" memes 24-7

Wait, I'M the one using "reddit formatting"? Have you seen your post

>Are we for or against Trump now
make up your own mind you fucking drone

>In the other case you have idiots that insist that anything that Trump (or even Americans) has ever done is evil

Literally nobody here is saying that. People are just discussing how Trump has gone back on a promise and wondering what the next move is.

Meanwhile they have faggots like you calling them shills for daring to question the god emperor

Because hillary would have not started a war instantly right? Fucking shill cunt piss off.

Have I seen this somewhere before?

>putting reddit formatting in quotes as if you have no idea what I mean

it's easy to tell, you have to go back

Have you read Sup Forums threads? Or even my posts? You're refusing to recognize the posts that blindly attack, while implying that even neutral people are saying that Trump dindu nuffin. Your arguments are illogical, emotional, and ignore nearly everything around you. I bet you didn't even read the part that said that I'm leaning towards saying that Trump betrayed us. Is Duterte the only Pinoy with a working brain?

the shills never name the jews

ask them how much they hate niggers. Best why to spot a shill.

ask them who control the banks

shills will give a normie answer because they are retards =

>destroyed Palestine.
>shitty text format.
Aw you gave yourself away, so close!

This, it is still 100x better than Hillary.
Trump isn't stupid, he doesn't want his brand to be defined by another war in middle East.
Bannon and miller is still there advising him on everything, you also have Gorka and Nigel farage from the outside.
Also you have Republicans like Richard Black and Rand Paul coming out and saying the attack wasn't Assad's doing and that going to war with Syria is real bad.
>Hope for the best , plan for the worst.

BANNON SAID IT WAS US THE PUBLIC THAT HAS TO SEE TO THAT THE ADMINISTRATION IS ON THE ROGHT TRACK.

MANY ON POL HAS FORGOTTEN THAT.

>You're refusing to recognize the posts that blindly attack

show me the posts that blindly attack, people have genuine (((concern))) that is met by people like you calling them SHARIABLUEEE

if your opinion is that Trump has betrayed some of his voter base, then why are you trying to call out people as shills for voicing genuine (((concern)))?

Many of those people are also meta-shills.

Is right.

t. old Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=nktyv_Q8LHE

there is no "we"

Check pretty much any other thread on the issue. You're bound to find at least a few. I haven't called someone Shariablue since around the Inauguration if I remember correctly. It seems like you have a problem with the fact that I'm calling out people that you seem to agree with and think that I'm calling them out because they don't blindly support Trump. I spend just as much time calling out people that blindly support Trump and think that the attack is blameless in threads where they appear.
I'm calling out people that I sometimes agree with because I'm not a collectivist idiot that
>Chooses a side
>Fights anyone that disagrees with that side
>Believes that that side dindu nuffin and can do no wrong
I suppose by your mentality natural tendencies towards individualism over collectivism are only really a white thing.
I'm really confused as to why you're using echos on the concerns of people not on board with the potential kike agenda. Wouldn't you put echos on the people supporting it?

motherfuckers accusing anti-shills of counter-shilling shills who are really meta-shills distracting from the real hypershills who are really shilling so hard you don't notice the bog-shills in your midst the whole time except there are no shills because no one gives half a fuck about some obscure containment board comprising maybe a couple hundred racist autists, rejected even from Sup Forums, most of whom aren't even in the US

When in doubt, just push the racial purity as it is the only logical thing to do.

>shit is contusing atm we dont know whats going on, syria end result will tell for sure.